RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~

Go down 
+20
Mad MOAI
Merryier6
Lan Fan
Bloodstorm
zkuroneko
sharpsight
Renna Longshadow
Economy
Fang
Akeria
Frost
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Jєt
ShinigamiWolf
Ginger.
Jay
Peachfrost
Raynari
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
JessOmess
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
JessOmess

Location : You'll never find me... Hahaha... 3:) Jk I'm in Tennessee, y'awl.

Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Fiana, still unsure of her footing, lept forward at the sight of the pool, thirst driving her. And she lost her balance on the slope, tumbling down, down, down, and into the water with a splash.
Fiana gave a laugh when she emerged, then shook of. After that, she filled her mouth with water, still standing in the pond. It felt good on her dry, cracked paws.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nerdyspec15?feature=mhee
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:27 am

Liljana smiled and stepped back, "Yes, it is, I think the pups will be here within the next few days." In truth, Liljana was a bit nervous. She wanted to be a good mother, a nice mother, but she wasn't sure she could.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:15 am

Goldensmoke smiled happily. "Just think Liljana, in a couple of days- we're going to be parents!" He laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:50 am

Rainshadow nearly leaped forward to try to save the pup as Fiana approached the pool too eagerly and tumbled in. But the pup was also stronger than she had first thought, and was able to recover quickly and stand up in the shallow pool. This made Rainshadow smile; she watched the pup drink contentedly. The older she-wolf took a small drink. She wasn't feeling that thirsty right now, but a little water wouldn't hurt. As she lifted her lightly-colored muzzle from the water, she told Fiana, "Just tell me when you're ready to go. It's not that far back to camp."
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:48 pm

(Better?)

Name: Izac (I-zack
Personality: Izac is very solitary, he doesn't like others much. He is very strong and trustworthy. Thoguh sometime his hets in the way of him self. He never gives up on prey, or attacks. He is protective of his friends. He is very short tempered and get mad very eaisly.
Description: Izac is almost pure black with bright green eyes and he is taller than a normal wolf. He has dark colored fur and his eyes shimmer in the sun. His eyes a nice flimy lookt o them. He has a bit of his ear that was torn.
Other: Can I have one of my characters be his mate? Darkmoon!
Want A Mate?: maybe (only if I can rp his mate.)

Name: Sima (sim-a)
Personality: She is a very hyper wolf and she likes to be her fun self. She is always smiling you can always make her happy. She is full of energy she doesn't get tired easily. She can be very annoying and Excited. She doesn't handle short tempered wolves to well. She acts a lot like a pup.
Description: Sima has white fur and yellow eyes she is pretty normal when it comes to size. Her eyes glow in dark areas making it easy for her to see. She can't leap very far due to her shorter legs. Her claws aren't very big but, her teeth are.
Other:Darkmoon
Want A Mate?: Unless I can rp no

Name: Zarmac
Personality: Zarmac is friendly and likes to explore. He loves to hunt and mess around. He can be very shy and weak. He doesn't like to challenge his uper ranks and keeps to himself and dreams of hunting a lot.
Description: Zarmac is a Black wolf, he has green eyes and he is very small. His legs make him a faster runner because he is smaller he can chase eaiser. His teeth are pointed and sometimes hook over his lip. His claws are black and aren't used much. His face is dusty due to himself diging his face into the ground to amke his beats less painful.
Other: Darkmoon
Want A Mate?: Yes (if I can rp it)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:39 pm

)Better. Yes, they can all have mates that are also you characters.(
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:20 pm

(Thank you so i'm clear to rp?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:48 pm

)Yes Breyer.(
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:16 pm

(thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Izac wondered lonely around camp a snarl on his face, "Where were they?" it was about time they should show their faces. He go tired of wait and ran off into he woods he began, to try and hunt a young buck. He glanced around he sprung out gripping the deer's legs. He held on as it flung him around. Finally the deer broke free, with a horrible wound. He began to chase after it but, it was already to far for the hunt to keep moving. soon he came across a old buck who was easier, to take down he dragged it back to camp quickly

Zarmac Rushed to Izac as he waited he wouldn't get to eat until, the elader had eaten he waited. He couldn't take the smell filling his nose he tried to get into it but Izac pushed him back. "No one eats until the leader does." He snarled.

Sima waited by Izac she wait tail tucked over her paws she waited for the leader to eat and wait until Izac ate that mean't she should eat because they were the same rank.

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:29 pm

)Okay Breyer, that was a really fast burst of time, LOL. Try to slow it down, just a bit.(

Darkheart nodded to Izac calmly. "Good catch, Izac. It will feed the pack well." He swayed his head to the side to signal that he should place it into the kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Liljana laughed, as though the thought had just occured to her as well. "Yes! Yes we are..." She had known this, but with the day fast approaching, she was getting rather nervous.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:33 am

)sorry(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18