RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx   xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:50 pm

"I'm ready for Newleaf. The kits and elders are hungry, and most of the prey have dissapeared from the chill." Brackenfur said, twitching his whiskers.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx   xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Eaglestar blinked, coming out of his thoughts when he heard Brackenpelt's voice. "Oh, yes. I am excited for Newleaf as well. We'll have plenty of prey and water from the melting snow," he remarked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx   xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:03 pm

Brackenfur nodded. "I'm going to go back to camp." He said and bowed to his leader before bounding off back into the thick forest.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx   xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:06 pm

"Bye then," Eaglestar said. He continued patroling the RiverClan boundaries, sinking deeper and deeper into the snow. He loved the cool feeling snow gave him and how easily it cleared his mind.

[Wait, ShadowClan is next to ThunderClan and RiverClan, right? I haven't read the books in awhile.]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx   xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:21 pm

(Yep. Map )

Bramblefur padded into camp. His stomach growled and he grabbed a skinny mouse from the freshkill pile. He quickly ate it and ran into the warriors den. He curled up in his nest and stared out into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx   xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Spiritsong emerged from the Warrior's den, yawning. She had been doing some night hunting, despite the cold, to find out if any prey dared to venture out when they thought the cats wouldn't come looking for them. It was unsuccessful.
Spiritsong noticed Brackenpelt by the fresh-kill pile. "Hi Brackenpelt," she chimed, unusually happy for a snowy day like this one.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx   xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Sparrowpaw was in ShadowClan camp, wanting to go hunting, try to find SOMETHING on this snowy day, but he couldn't go without his mentor or another warrior. Maybe Nightstar would organize a patrol and he could come!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx   xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Brackenfur smiled at Spiritsong. "Hey Spiritsong." He purred and got up. He walked over to her. His fur brushed up against hers in a friendly gesture. They had been good friends ever since he had been born. They grew up in the nursery together.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx   xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:04 pm

[It's Eaglestar, Branch.]

"Nice day, isn't it," Spiritsong commented, looking up at the sky. "I can see why Eaglestar went out in the snow." She was right, the sky was beginning to clear and patches of sun shown through the dense cannopy.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx   xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:36 pm

"Yeah. I guess. It's still no newleaf though." Brackenfur whispered, looking up at the sky with her.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx   xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:53 pm

"Yes, Newleaf," Spiritsong replied happily. "I wonder what it will bring," she added, turning her head to look back at Brackenfur.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx   xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:27 am

"More prey. I hope. Nearly every cat I've seen has their ribs showing. And I'm ready to eat crowfood." Brackenfur murmured, just thinking about food sent his stomach rumbling in a large commotion.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx   xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:22 am

Spiritsong felt her stomach rumble. "I agree," she muttered. Suddenly a light breeze blew through the camp, sending a heap of snow resting on a nearby tree sprinkling over Spiritsong. Quickly she shook her fur out. Unlike Eaglestar, Spiritsong detested the snow.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx   xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:05 pm

Specklestar sat by the entrance of camp. She flicked her tail, shaking the snow off it. She glanced at the almost empty kill-pile.
Back to top Go down

xXx Hope xXx Part 1 ; The Disease xXx A private role-play for Jet, Vixen, Branch, and Jacob xXx
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2