RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:58 pm

"Whaddya mean this time?" I tried to say, but one of the guys covered my mouth. I gave up, it's not like I was going to win. The last thing I saw was Arabelle thorwing the door open, then it was all black.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:06 am

It wasn't hard to figure out what was happening and I immediatly turned into a fox. In an instant I was on the captors, biting and slashing at them with my teeth and claws. When I was human I had never been this fast, or strong for that matter. I seemed to have taken them by surprise and they dropped Jesse. I had wounded them badly and I could see places were there arms had been cut from my fighting. Before I knew it it was all over, and they were running away to treat themselves. I stumbled back and turned into a human. I was nearly shaking- that had been a horrifying experience.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:07 am

((Yah, erm, still black out))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:10 am

[I know. I was kinda hoping that you'd come to. Here...]

I grabbed the water bottle that I had before the fight, and dumped its contents on Jesse's face, hoping that he'd wake up.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:13 am

I quickly shook the water off my face and opened my eyes to see Ara with an empty water bottle. I smiled slightly and rolled onto my feet. "Erm, thanks, I guess," I said, not wanting to sound weak or anything.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:19 am

I crossed my arms. "You're welcome," I said smugly, even though I was still terrified. "What are you doing here anyways?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:21 am

"I got into a... a fight. And I, I was scared off my dad because I got home late... So I ran," I explained, almost tearing up.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:27 am

As he explained I couldn't help but feel a pain in my heart, he had had a rough life. "It's okay, Jesse," I told him, patting him on the back.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:46 am

"Thanks. Can I just go sneak into your house as a cat or something for tonight?" I asked, embaressed.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:26 am

"Uhh... sure..." I replied, nervously twirling a piece of my hair between my fingers. I realized that I had left the front door open and guestured towards it, "Go right in."
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 am

((We'll just pretend that Zoey lives close to Ara...xD))

I heard shouting outside and put down my book. Nope, there was no way I was going to get to sleep now.
I pushed back my covers and opened my window. The shouting had stopped but I could hear someone talking in an angry voice as they went down the street.
Incredibly curious, I was even willing to climb out onto the back porch's roof in my shorts and thin t-shirt.
The wind cut through me like a knife, but something big had happened. I turned into my osprey form and took off into the air.
After only a moment of flight I spotted Jesse and Arabelle, heading into Ara's house. I figured they must know what happened, and landed in the tree near Ara's front door. What's up? I asked.

((Wow that was long...))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:19 am

I noticed a bird, an Osprey hawk to be exact, had landed in the tree closest to my house. It was easy to figure out which animals were shape-shifters and which ones weren't, so I knew it was Zoey. Quickly I shifted into my fox form just to say, Hop down from that tree and turn into human form, Zoey.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:24 am

With the ...er...grace of inexperience, I swooped down to the ground and returned to human. I shivered in my outfit, I probably should have changed, and offered Ara a smile. "I couldn't sleep, I'm assuming you guys couldn't either?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:40 am

I turned into my human form and leaned against the frame of the door. "You've got that right," I replied. "After the whole 'we're gonna kill you whether you like it or not' episode it's hard to sleep." I noticed that Zoey was probably freezing cold. "You guys should really come inside," I commented. "The temperature is practically dropping as we speak! Just don't wake my parents."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:13 am

[[I'm lost. xDDDD I need to post more on here]]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:59 am

I smiled and turned into a cat, just so I could reach her door faster. My arms and legs were recovering, that was a plus, an I could reach Ara's room faster.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:41 pm

I walked inside after Jesse and Zoey and quietly shut the door. "Well, this is my house," I whispered in attempt to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:22 pm

((If we're going to be birds, too, sometime when I jump in I will be a golden eagle too. XD Not sure how that works...))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:38 pm

((I would like to join since everyone loves the epic XD But can someone summarize what happened in the past... 42 pages? XD))

Mah Paragraph:
Trent Strake is a naive, quirky eighth grader who just moved to Colorado and came to Golden Ridge Junior High. He's clever and normally easygoing, but if the situation requires it, he can rise to the occassion and be a good leader. He's only a few inches above average height and pretty skinny, with shaggy blonde hair and pale blue eyes. He can shape-shift into a dire wolf (if that's okay. Dire wolves are a bit bigger than gray wolves, and are extinct, but I thought that might make for an interesting plot, where the people want to capture me and do tests on poor trent :( If that's not okay, then I'd like to shift into a serval instead. :D)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:02 am

((*takes deep breath* Well after a boring assembly at school the kids left and were chased by police officers for ditching, then changed into animals without meaning to, got pizza, went home, went back to school the next day, the fire alarm went off even though there was no fire, Arabelle, Kayren, and someone else were caught by random dudes, they escaped by turning into birds, we all followed them into the forest, Jesse came back as a cat and Arabelle was caught talking to it so Zoey had to say he was her lost cat and then they both went into the forest to look like Zoey was taking her cat home, then the school day ended and they all went home, none of us can sleep, Jesse was nearly caught by a couple more random dudes, Zoey heard the commotion and came over to Ara's, now Ara has invited Zoe and Jess inside to keep from freezing to death.))
((Got it?))

"Thanks." I smiled, hurrying in. I hadn't even had a chance to put mysocks on, I had been to focused on the commotion outside. But at least there was no snow on the ground yet. "Nice house." I commented when I was inside and had a chance to look around.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:01 am

"Hmm, thanks," I replied. I was looking at Zoey, but it was clear that my thoughts were elsewhere.

[Accepted Otter- and sure, be a dire wolf. I can always google it.]
[Socky- you have to shape-shift into your first animal before you do a bird. Or you can just pretend that you've known you were a shape-shifter all along.]
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:59 pm

"What's the matter?" I asked Ara when I warmed up more. She seemed to be thinking about something completely different then what was going on...not that much was happening anyway.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:33 pm

((where should I pop in? X3))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:40 pm

[Hmm I dunno. Here, I'll make it morning. It's like 3:00 AM anyways...]

I shook my head. "Nothing," I said, even though it was a complete lie.

---morning---

I looked out the window as the sun was rising. I hadn't even managed an hour of sleep that night. Still tired, I made my way outside to take a walk, maybe the cool air could wake me up.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:42 pm

I awoke in my cat form, the warm fur heating my body from the Colorado air. I purred in delight of my ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next