RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:45 pm

April frowned. "I'll take the honors." She grumbled and whipped around, walking away.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:46 pm

"Aww.. Why do I have to live here." Anna mumbled. "Well, you'll have to leave as soon as my parents get home." She grinned at the thought.
Casey shook his head. "I do not. I can turn invisable, so HA."
"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. STORY." Anna growled, stalking into her house and shutting the door, locking it, and preceeding to lock all the windows.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:48 pm

April grinned. "Anna, I'll stay here tonight."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:48 pm

"Thank you lord." Anna grinned, letting her in, and shutting the door again.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:49 pm

April nodded and locked the door.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:50 pm

"Stalkers." Anna muttered under her breath, and dug in her backpack for her story. She fished it out, and sat on the couch with April. "Do you think if I write something more, it will happen?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:50 pm

April shrugged. "I dunno."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:51 pm

Anna was still uneasy about this whole thing. "Should we even continue the story?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:54 pm

April skimme dit. "We should wait." She declared.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Anna nodded. "Yeah, I guess so." She was eager to keep writing, but was freaked by what could happen.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:56 pm

April sighed. "So.." She pondered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Anna stared out the window, and saw Casey and Tristan paitently waiting. She growled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:57 pm

April rolled her eyes. 'Weirdos." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:58 pm

"Idiots." Anna agreed, and her eyes kept flickering to the paper. She heard her parents car pull up about a half an hour later, and looked outside. She didn't see either boy.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:59 pm

April frowned and sighed. "Anyway." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:01 pm

Her parents came in, and greeted April, smiling. April was their favorite of Anna's friends.
"Wanna go upstairs?" Anna asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:03 pm

April nodded and followed Anna upstairs.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Anna lead her to her bedroom, a familiar sight in it's messy disaster, and set the story down.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:43 pm

(I have a ttle add-on to the plot.)

April followed close behind Anna. Sighing, she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:44 pm

((Lemme hear it. xD))

Anna noticed her friend biting her lip, and sat down on her bed. "What do we do now? Two boys are stalking my house."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:58 pm

(The boys sneak into the house when Anna and April are asleep and steal the story and add to it about kidnapping the girls since they figure out everything happens the way the story goes. So then the do get kidnapped girls. But then they get out and the boys are mystified. The story had been writing itself as it happened.)

April shrugged. "I dunno." She said. She was really curious.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:00 pm

((Scarish but YESH.))

Anna sighed, and it was rather quiet until her Mom came up and told them time for bed. Anna didn't complain, she was tired and confused. She laid out the sleeping bags on the ground for April and herslef, leaving the story by the window sill.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:01 pm

April went into her sleeping bag and fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:01 pm

Anna fell asleep quickly.

((You wanna start the story-napping with Tristan? ;]))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:06 pm

(Sure.)

Tristan climbed up the house with great speed. He sild the window open, happy Annabelle left it in plain sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next