RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes

Go down 
+4
Blank's Toucan
Fang
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:25 pm

(Dagger is a girl. Sword is the boy.)

Dagger looked back to see Knife glancing at her, and she padded over lightly. "Hello."

Blade smiled, and took a drink from the lagoon's clear waters.

Shayde was intrested in Sword for the moment, he lookede like he was chasing something.

Sword was chasing something, a vole had run along his path and he decided to follow it, but he didn't want to go too far.

(Stab find him when he runs off!)

Panther was laundering about, slightly hungry.

Cougar still sat by the lagoon,
a swim sounded excellent right now.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:28 pm

((M'kay! Does Sword know him already?))

Stab saw Sword chasing a vole. He smiled and wanted to catch it for him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:29 pm

(No, he just knows that it's a serval kid.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Scratch(paw) watched them all, acting so normal, so casual. He was getting out of here the first chance he got, he looked around to see if anybody was looking. Nope, all too busy. He casually slipped over to the next branch, which was edging the opposite way of all the cats. Maybe he had a chance..? As long as Knife didn't notice, he reckoned he'd be alright, but it was a slim chance. Don't notice me, don't notice, don't notice.. He prayed silently to StarClan.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:30 pm

(BRB! Stab post again.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:32 pm

((No, does Sword know anything about Stab?))

Stab heard a change in the grass and sniffed the air. "Hey, you! Come back here!" He ordered the young apprentice, not that he knew him.

((He's talking about Scratchpaw))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Scratch(paw) froze for a split second, hearing the newcommer call out to someone. At first, he thought that he was calling to Sword, he was chasing a vole down below. Scratch(paw) then saw that his gaze was on him. He snarled, and bounded to the next branch, nearly slipping. He started going faster.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:34 pm

((I'm two pages behind xD))

Silver looked up as FoxTail appeared. "Hello, FoxTail." And then another cat appeared. Foxtail called him FoxHeart. She was slightly confused but drowned her thoughts. She glanced at the ground. She felt alone and forgotten for some stupid idoitic reason.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:35 pm

Stab growled and started towards Scratchpaw. He was bigger and faster, and this stray couldn't go unprotected. All Stab was trying to do was look out for him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:37 pm

Foxtail suddenly turned to Silver. "What's wrong?" He asked, glancing right into her eyes. She seemed forgotten, which was probably just so, he had gotten wrapped up in his conversation with Foxheart.
~~~
Scratch(paw) turned and hissed. "Leave me alone! I don't need any help!" He snarled, and leaped onto the next to branchs, he was so close to getting away, so close he could feel it. He leaped down onto the last branch, and now all he had to do was jump safely to the ground and run for it like StarClan.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:38 pm

Stab growled. "YES YOU DO!" He yowled and jumped towards where Scratchpaw was going to jump.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Silver- "BoneStar. ScratchPaw. Bonetar isn't acking....herself." It was true;; Silver tried to ask the leader about her worries, but she had been told BoneStar was fine. Maybe it was just herself. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Foxtail nodded. "It must be hard to lose her mate and son all at the same time." He said sympathetically.

((Sub, I'ma wait for Axel. =D ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:23 pm

Silver nodded. "Indeed. I don't think I can help her at all, really." Silver growled, glancing up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm

"I don't think anyone understands what shes going through," Foxtail said,s ighing.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:29 pm

"No, nobody really does. She's leader, I mean puh, she has alot of things in her paws that some of us may never experince." Silver agreed. Odd, how she suddenly stared AGRREING with him.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:30 pm

[[CONGRATS ON YOU 10,00 POSTIES BARNCHIE! I'm like low leveled posting xD Speaking that I post alot but not as much as you xDDDD]]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Foxtail nodded. "Yes, she's lost lives, lost her mate and her eldest son. Not the bets news in the forest, eh?" He sighed, smiling sorrowfully.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:13 am

Ezekial! wrote:
Stab growled. "YES YOU DO!" He yowled and jumped towards where Scratchpaw was going to jump.

Scratch(paw) snarled, flexing his claws. He jumped down onto the serval's back, raking his claws along his back, and then getting up and dashing off. "See you, suckers." He muttered, and sprinted as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:11 am

Stab moaned, his face rubbing against the forest floor. He was almost severely injured, but could make it back to the rest of the Servals...

((Lolz, just making all my charrie's get hurt, mentally or physically!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:45 am

"Thank you, Star-Clan." Scratch(paw) panted, heaving by the time he stopped running. He was well away from them, and lost. Completely. Totally. Lost.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:25 pm

"Ugh, stupid little- never mind that. I just need to get to Shayde and Blade," Stab said to himself and ran towards the servals
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Scratch(paw) finally stopped, looking around, lost. He wiped the slight blood off his claws, and tried to calm down. Adrealin had kicked in, and his heart was thumping madly.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Silver paused. "She's lost lives too? Well I knew she would, but I hope she has atleast maybe 5 left, hopefully." Silver prayed to StarClan. She hoped BoneStar hadn't lost Alot of lives.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Foxtail nodded. "She lost at least two to Scratch, and then I don't know how many before I joined the Clan." He shrugged. "She has at least 4, I'm guessing. She's getting.. Older, you know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next