RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Cuan was feeling pretty much the same as Frelain, he wanted something to do, and badly. He decided to go and try and strike up a conversation with Erain. "Hey!" He said, padding over.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Erain grumbled something and smiled at Cuan. "Hey, you big lump of energy." He said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:20 pm

Cuan grinned back. "How'd you sleep.. Again," His eyes flickered with friendly mischeviousness.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Erain shrugged. "Well." He mumbled, yawning.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Cuan shook his head, rolling his eyes. "You are always so tireed!" He teased.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Erain shrugged. "You'll get to it." He said, his eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:25 pm

"I don't think, with all this energy, I'll ever want to sleep in the daytime." Cuan grinned.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Erain grumbled again but grinned at the young brute.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Cuan grinned back. "I still can't believe you didn't want to come hunting, Frelain and I caught a pretty good doe."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Erain grinned, prodding Cuan. "Mm." He said, flicking his tail.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:33 pm

"What?" Cuan asked, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Erain snickered. "You like Frelain, don't you?" He asked, prodding his friend.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:37 pm

"No, we're just friends!" Cuan protested, and noticed his voice was a tad higher then it should've been. He hoped dearly that Erain didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:39 pm

Erain did notice. "You liar. It's not horrible." He said, hising another snicker.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:40 pm

"I'm not lying, we're just friends!" Cuan managed weakly. So what, if he did like Frelain. Like it mattered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Erain grinned. "Why hello, I can read your mind. So watch what you see you big lovesick puppy." He teased.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Cuan glowered at him. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:44 pm

Erain chuckled and grinned.
Frelain walked over to teh two boys. "Wow. I never heard Erain speak more then 3 words." She teased him, gleaming and not mentioning she had heard the whole conversation.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Cuan grinned. "Neither have I, I don't think."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Frelain grinned at Cuan. "So, whatcha talkin' about." She prodded.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:49 pm

"We were just talking about how Erain sleeps so much," Cuan said, trying not to look nervous. If Erain said anything.. He grimaced at the thought.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Erain scoffed but stayed quiet.
Frelain grinned. "Alright." She lied, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:54 pm

Cuan glanced sideways at Erain, and then back at Frelain, and grinned. "Yup, that's pretty much it." He lied.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Frelain giggled and rolled her eyes. "Well goodbye then. i already now Erain is the laziest wolf around here." She said and yawned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:58 pm

Cuan grinned. "See you,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: