RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*-*- Computer Friends -*-*- THE REWRITE -*-*- Preface && Chapter 1 UP!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-*-*- Computer Friends -*-*- THE REWRITE -*-*- Preface && Chapter 1 UP! Empty
PostSubject: -*-*- Computer Friends -*-*- THE REWRITE -*-*- Preface && Chapter 1 UP!   -*-*- Computer Friends -*-*- THE REWRITE -*-*- Preface && Chapter 1 UP! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:36 pm

AUTHOR'S NOTE ~

Okay, okay, lemme explain. xD This is the same Computer Friends story of course, but rewritten and hopefully told with better detail. I'm rewriting this for a few reasons. The first reason is because I know how much you guys liked it, dispite how bad I thought it was, and I thought that maybe I'd try it again, but with the same old story you guys know and hopefully love.
The second reason I'm doing this is because, I asked Vixen already, and if I don't do this I'm afraid she might track me down and kill me. ;D
Enjoy!

~ Branch

Preface

My name is Annabelle Marie Jones, otherwise known as Branch. I’m only known by this name by a few people, my friends on the website, RPCENTRAL. I also have a best friend and pen pal on there, named Lauren, otherwise known as Vixen. She’s crazy, funny, and overall generally friendly unless you are mean. I live in Washington, and she lives in Iowa, unfortunely, and we have never actually met. Plus, meeting each other is rather hard when she has a two hour time difference, which means when its like, 7:00pm here is already 9:00pm there. Fun.

Chapter 1 - Surprise Summer

I sighed, and dashed over to the computer. I bumped my little sister lightly out of the way, grinning wickedly in triumph. I had beat her too it, again. I just had to get on, though I knew I would have to get off soon, on account of I had to pack. I clicked on the internet explorer icon, the bright blues and white lighting up my face. I quickly checked my email, and went on to the most important website in the history of the world.. RPCENTRAL. I saw to my delight that my pen pal, Lauren, or Vixen if you prefer, was on. I quickly entered the chatbox, picking my usual color.

Vixen: ‘Ello!
Branch: xDD
Vixen: Wassup, my bestest buddy?
Branch: Alot, actually. I have to go on a vacation. With my parents and younger sister.
Vixen: Ouch. How ironic, so do I! Only, with my little brother. And I have NOO clue where we’re going, they won’t tell me.
Branch: Irony. Neither will my parents. -.-
Vixen: Sorry to disappoint all my adoring fans, but I have to go pack. =| See you later, Branchie!
Branch: Same. See you!

- Branch & Vixen have been logged out of the CHATBOX -

I sadly click the page off, my face again swallowed in darkness on account of my parents not caring enough to turn on the lights for me. Thanks, Mom! Thanks, Dad! I went and climbed the stairs slowly to my room, packing quickly. I checked off everything mentally, and then got my pajamas on. Early too, how wonderful. I flicked off the lights, and fell into an uneasy sleep.
~~~
Lauren groaned as her little brother stared stubbornly at her. “I’m getting off, I’m getting off!” She said, holding up her hands in surrender.
She pounded down the stairs, into her bedroom and to her suitcase which had been neatly laid out. She packed quickly, just wanted the trip to be over all ready. This was going to be horrible, no computer and no Branch for a whole two months, at the very least. She got into her pajamas, slipping into bed. She fell into a deeper sleep then Branch had been, and mumbled in her sleep.
“BRANCH! I NEED A LAPTOP!”
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: -*-*- Computer Friends -*-*- THE REWRITE -*-*- Preface && Chapter 1 UP!   -*-*- Computer Friends -*-*- THE REWRITE -*-*- Preface && Chapter 1 UP! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Yay!! WHOOOO!!! YAYYY!!!

=D
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: -*-*- Computer Friends -*-*- THE REWRITE -*-*- Preface && Chapter 1 UP!   -*-*- Computer Friends -*-*- THE REWRITE -*-*- Preface && Chapter 1 UP! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:14 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*-*- Computer Friends -*-*- THE REWRITE -*-*- Preface && Chapter 1 UP!   -*-*- Computer Friends -*-*- THE REWRITE -*-*- Preface && Chapter 1 UP! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*-*- Computer Friends -*-*- THE REWRITE -*-*- Preface && Chapter 1 UP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: