RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:45 pm

"Winter, please at least attempt to like me." Jay said, softly. "You don't have to go on hating me, forget Derek."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:50 pm

Winter turned. She was mad. "NO!" She blurtedout. "FORGET Derek? LIKE you?" She snapped, and scoffed. "Nothing in life will ever be perfect. One thing you can't make me do Is forget Derek, let alone liking you. Maybe if you hadn't kissed me so many times when I didn't want to our attack or kidnap me and use my other siblings as slaves! Putting a force field around camp to keep my BEST FRIEND out is also stupid. Are you just expecting me to suddenly FORGIVE you for completly RUINING my birthday? I was looking forward to it. Until NOW." She exploded.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Derek's head snapped up. What in the world? Winter was having a meltdown, and.. Did he just hear his name?

Jay backed up. "Knock it off!" He snapped. "I can make you forget about him with the snap of my fingers, and I can make you like me too." He informed her, smirking.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Winter growled. "But you can't do it in my heart, can you. Sure. You can make me feel it and express it, but deep down, I'll like Derek more than I'd ever like you." She growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Derek felt dizzy, to tell the truth. He felt faint, and stumbled away from the den before Jay, Winter, or Dillon spotted him.
Jay snarled. "And do I LOOK like I care?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Winter shrugged. "Nope. But I care. So just shut up for onnce." She growled and laid down, her paws over her ears.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:06 pm

Jay was getting frustrated. He liked everything to go his way, or not work out at all. He sniffed and turned the other way, staring out of he den.
Kayran's legs were falling asleep in the bushes. She moved to stretch, but caused the whole bush to shake, causing a LOT of noise. Crud.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:07 pm

Winter looked up from a crunching noise. She then put her head back down.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:08 pm

Jay's head snapped the other way. and he caught a glimpse of blonde hair. He dashed toward the bushes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:09 pm

Winter krept out of the den. She growled and barred her fangs. She dashed toward Jay and pounced on him. She tackle dhim and snarled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Jay, completely losing his grip on the force field and Winter, slashed and clawed at anything he could> He shoved her off, but wasn't expecting Kayran's airborn attack from behind.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:12 pm

Dillon quickly turned wolf, and commande dthe guards to pull the girls away from Jay. He stalked over to Jay and turned human again, and smirked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:12 pm

Kayran wanted to strangle Jay and Dillon, but was off Jay quickly.
Jay turned and smirked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Winter growled as the guards pulled her off. She gumpily glared at the boys.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:14 pm

"What?" Kayran glared right at Dillon's smirk.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Dillon rolled his eyes.
Winter kicked her legs and the guards, surprised, let go.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Kayran wriggled, getting an arm free. The guards quickly grabbed her again.
Jay tried to grab Winter again.

((Wanna start Kayran now or..?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:19 pm

(You tell me. I made a lot of desisions, It's your turn for some. =])

Winter ducked. She stalked over and stood front of her friend.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:21 pm

((Okay. We'll start now, then.))

Jay suddenly looked at Winter, and then Dillon. He backed up. "Winter, you need to go home. NOW." He commanded.
Kayran kicked and screamed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:24 pm

Winter backed uup. "Kayran!" She fretted, she used all her might to use her left over powers. She resisted and started dashing over to Kayran, but was pulled back by Dillon. Winter snarled and grabbed a guards foot. She lost grip and was sent home. She yowled. "Kayran!" She yelped, and disappeared.
Dillon chuckled and sauntered up to Kayran. "The den. NOW." He demand, pointing.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Kayran reached out her hand to Winter, but she was sent home to fast and was.. Gone. She was alone, with an idiotical boy that she hated. She walked toward the den, sitting down and closing her eyes. "Don't touch me." She snarled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:27 pm

Dillon followed, and taunted her by poking her. "Turn around and face me. He said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:28 pm

Kayran faced him, not speaking or making any more movements. She then socked him in the face.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Dillon ducked. "Don't hurt me either." He commanded, then kissed her on the lips for 'bout a minute.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Kayran squirmed and wanted to hit him SOO BADLY. She huffed, wiping her lips. "Touch me again and I'll kill you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next