RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

:.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:58 pm

(( Oooooh! I'm a RP Lover!! ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:00 pm

((LOL))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:00 pm

(( OOOOOOOOOHHHHH! Oh okay. Dahlia and Aleaha are talking near the dens. :0 Oh gosh, I gotta reply on this other thread, hold on!! Eek! ))
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:02 pm

[It took me a while to figure out what you meant]
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Siamese Snowy Blue wrote:
[Okay my pics have been changed! I will RP now]

Garnet glanced from the forest path to her brother. She was breathing heavily, but he seemed fine. The forest that they had taken refuge in had just burned to the ground and they had spirnted out. "I... think... the... fire is behind... us now," she said between breaths.

Calisto nodded. "I can smell other wolves though. They might be hostile... we need to tell them that we are here so they don't get angry," he replied quietly. Calisto whipped back his head and howled.

[Someone howl back!]
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:07 pm

[Mkay]

Aleasha heard a howl and froze, nuzzling her new leader saying to hold on. She threw her head to the skies annd a beautifull ringing howl rang out its beauty. The howl filled the air with venegance and beauty. She herself was beautiful. She was howling toward the two new wolves whom where in Star Pack territory. She howled, giving a slight warning yet welcoming them closer. She was ready for combat/ attack if needed. She listened, alert yet tense and waiting pateinetly for them to howl back in responce to her. She was getting bored. And hungry. She wasnt the best hunter but was good.
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Garnet smiled as the howl was returned. "I guess you were right," she said, regaining her breath. She began howling in response.

Once again Calisto nodded and howled back once more before saying, "We should go meet these wolves. Come on!" He ran off to where the sound was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:11 pm

(( Oh, sorry! ))

"We can go hunting soon if you want." I smiled and waited for the upcoming visitors. Maybe they would join too!
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:17 pm

Garnet nodded but her brother was already gone. She ran behind him, managing to speed up a little to catch him despite from being so tired. Before she knew it they were approaching the other wolves. She slowed down and stopped before them. "Hello," she said as calm as she could, looking at her brother to do the same.
Calisto didn't like trusting other wolves, but he said hello as well. He stood firmly and boldly however, showing that he wouldn't back down if there was going to be a fight.
Garnet continued talking. "We heard you howl in response... is this a pack?" Suddenly she realized that they were covered in ashes from the fire so she shook her coat in attempt to get them off.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:21 pm

Garnet nodded but her brother was already gone. She ran behind him, managing to speed up a little to catch him despite from being so tired. Before she knew it they were approaching the other wolves. She slowed down and stopped before them. "Hello," she said as calm as she could, looking at her brother to do the same.
Calisto didn't like trusting other wolves, but he said hello as well. He stood firmly and boldly however, showing that he wouldn't back down if there was going to be a fight.
Garnet continued talking. "We heard you howl in response... is this a pack?" Suddenly she realized that they were covered in ashes from the fire so she shook her coat in attempt to get them off.

"Yes, StarPack." I was so excited! I was the leader of a pack!
(( I need to do better with detail... ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Aleasha remained silent. Her eyes flashed inakwardly. She paused as a song broke the clearing stillness. SHe coat rippled, showing the power she had. She was stronger than this male. She might take him on, but not now. She watched them all, and began to creep awaay. Her stomach growled hungryily but she ignored it. She sat on the other side of her leader. She was bored and tired. SHe had to go hunt, but didnt want to. She needed something to do. These wolves we're really 'talking'. She watched them, silent yet revealing nothing, remaining motionless yet slightly tense. She was watching silently. What fun it was. Oh, what fun! What would she do? She was stronger than all of them. She thought in her mind, 'must get Med. wolf rank.' he thought franticly.
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:30 pm

[If you want to add more detail add what your character notices, feels, or what she does when she talks, etc- it helps!]

Garnet took a deep breath in, trying to calm her nerves. "I was just wondering..." she paused to look at her brother, then returned her amber eyes to the two wolves, "If we could possibly join this Starpack? We were part of a pack once... and..." the she-wolf trailed off, lost in memory.
Calisto sighed, and continued Garnet's sentence. "And the pack broke up," he said but wouldn't say why. "We would love to join," Calisto added.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:36 pm

[If you want to add more detail add what your character notices, feels, or what she does when she talks, etc- it helps!]

Garnet took a deep breath in, trying to calm her nerves. "I was just wondering..." she paused to look at her brother, then returned her amber eyes to the two wolves, "If we could possibly join this Starpack? We were part of a pack once... and..." the she-wolf trailed off, lost in memory.
Calisto sighed, and continued Garnet's sentence. "And the pack broke up," he said but wouldn't say why. "We would love to join," Calisto added.

(( Oh, I can do better, I've just been lazy.... :P Once I typed a 348 word post on another website.. ))

"Sure, of course you can join!" I grinned, and showed them the path, the dens they could choose from, the waterfall, all they needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:43 pm

[I'm adding a new charrie... he will come in later though as Calisto's friend.]

Name - Aeolus
Gender - Male
Personalty - He's pretty clever... that's all I will say for now.
Description - Aeolus has dark grey fur with jet-black patches here and there. He has sharp, silver claws to harm his enemies. Aelous is as fast as any other wolf, but his real power comes with his strength as he has a strong build and large paws. Aeolus also has bright green eyes that seem to glow against his dark fur.
Wanted Rank - Warrior
Other - Is a long time friend of Calisto, and he has a very strong connection with the spiritual StarPack. I will play him in black.
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:44 pm

[Okay!]

Garnet nodded and smiled as she was showed around the territory- Calisto seemed to be emotionless through the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:53 pm

(( Accepted, I'll add the charrie and reply in the morning. I'm going to bed. =D ))
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:54 pm

[Night! It's not that late here!]

Last edited by Snowy Blue on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:51 am

[Im still here xDDDDD.]

Aleasha soon got bored. With her claws she clawed some eerie smybol on the rock. The smybol of her old pack. the symbol that she no longer believed in. The symbol of death. She sighed and glared at the sky. Boredness. Damn. She smiled the air, and looked over at the new wolves. Huh. many they might get along. maybe not. who knew. She listened to the wind, listened to the rising storm thunderstorm coming. By mid-evening it would hit. She knew that. The soft breeze ruffled her fur, and she loved the feeeling. Oh... She thought for a moment. She never has wanted pups, never cared about the weather, and has finally rejoined a pack. Wonderful. Splendid. EXCELLENT. And what joy. She closed her eyes silently.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:11 am

(( At my place it's was midnight.... ))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:13 am

pinkpupgal98 wrote:
[Im still here xDDDDD.]

Aleasha soon got bored. With her claws she clawed some eerie smybol on the rock. The smybol of her old pack. the symbol that she no longer believed in. The symbol of death. She sighed and glared at the sky. Boredness. Damn. She smiled the air, and looked over at the new wolves. Huh. many they might get along. maybe not. who knew. She listened to the wind, listened to the rising storm thunderstorm coming. By mid-evening it would hit. She knew that. The soft breeze ruffled her fur, and she loved the feeeling. Oh... She thought for a moment. She never has wanted pups, never cared about the weather, and has finally rejoined a pack. Wonderful. Splendid. EXCELLENT. And what joy. She closed her eyes silently.

(( No cussing please. :) ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:04 pm

((oops sorry. I meant dang I'll go change it.))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:55 pm

(( Thank you. :] ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:12 pm

((lol posted in Night Hunters- Vampire Wolf. :] ))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:10 am

(( Anyone wanna rp? ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:30 pm

((We are! I am waiting for you to respond to my last rp post.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next