RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!

Go down 
+8
~Midnight*Darkness~
Shadow_Eclipse
zkuroneko
Snσwy Blue
kieran c:
Music
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Iron Claw: "Hell....where bad wolves go when they die...I was there once..." I saw questioning in her eyes. I growled silently to myself. "Do me a favor, go to Recluse and Snowflake and ask them for the cure to Green Cough for the journey!"

Lillian Rose: I licked Dani's cheek, calming his worries, hearing his thoughts. "You're not that old.."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:21 pm

Faolan: I nodded slowly. "Yeah,"
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:46 pm

Cool Breeze wrote:
(( Do you want to start? I will if you want. ))

[Hmm... you can start I guess. I only have Lumina- a she-wolf with the power of "light"]
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:50 pm

((lol))

Alice gave a small nod and vanished in a large flames of fire appeared nearby. "Ill be back soon," she promised IronClaw, before stepping into the fire and howling, "SlyvLIVethia!" and vanishing, the flames going with her, leaving only a small pile of ashes behind.

((LOL ITS CALLED THE FIRETRANSPORTER! LOL RANDOM THING XP))

The fire flames reappeared outside the med. wolf dens. Alice stepped out of the fire. "Recluse? Snowflake? Are you here? It's Alice, I need something." She called into the den. She needed them. She hoped she would find Recluse. She hadn't seen the anceitn Fae in a while, since the battle btween Skull Pack began. hen alice had gotten trapped.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:53 pm

I walked around campus, I felt in the mood of humting. Ah, I'll do it later. Right now I wanted someone to talk to......
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Recluse: My ancient voice crackled with age. "Ah...Alice....come for Green cough herbs? While I get them, go look at Snowflake's new litter."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Alice dipped her head to the thousands of years old yet still young and beautiful Medicine wolf. "I respect you. Thank you for offering, Recluse." With that, she touched noses with the wonderful, greatful Fae and padded away toward where I scented pups. I easily slipped inside and causiously took a step back from the den and softly crept throught the tunnel to the nursery. "Snowflake? I-I have come to see you pups. I ean no harm." She asked, stuttering slightly. She would show respect to this female as well as Recluse. She came no closer than the end of the tunnel, afraid of getting ni trouble if she got any closer to mother Fae and pups. She didnt want to disturb the fae.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Dani: I looked at Lillan Rose. "I can't believe Danalli .." He paused sadly. "Died."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Eclipse looked at her paws, pain raking and eating her on the inside. "Danalli we all can never forget. I will honor her always." With that, electric sparks and a weird clear sahphire and rare elements soon appeared before Eclipse. I secounds, a bright jet of light filled the whole sky for all to see, and in a split secound it vanished, leaving a large diamond behind. Engraved on the diamond said:
'Danalli the first, one of the best leaders ever to lead Pond Dust, and she will remained ingraved in our minds and hearts forever.'
Eclipse looked back into Faolan's eyes. "I have made Danalli a gift that none will forget." She whispered. She threw her face the the sky and howled, a airy yet howl that had a tug to the heart. Eclipse was mourning finally. She soon stopped. The diamond began to glow a moonlight blue, and you could see clear rare elemental water in the diamond. Dnalli now had alls respect. "Long live Danalli." Evlipse howled. softly. The diamond remained glowing, and it would never stop glowing, it would glow onward forever. It would never stop glowing, just like Danalli's memory and her spirit and corage in Pond Dust wolves pack. A gift, to be remembered frever, a gift to never forget.

((SURPRISE! LOL))
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:31 pm

Cool Breeze wrote:
I walked around campus, I felt in the mood of humting. Ah, I'll do it later. Right now I wanted someone to talk to......

[Lumina is in the forest right now, but I will bring her to camp]

After wandering around the forest for what seemed like ages Lumina padded into what looked like the camp of the Pond Dust wolves. "Finally," she muttered to herself, pausing to sit down and look around.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Faolan: I gasped, staring at the glowing stone. "Woah.." I said, breathless. Wow, Danalli was loved and respected. I had only been a pup when she was here, and I hardly remembered her.
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:32 pm

[Isn't Faolan irish for "little wolf" or something?]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:33 pm

((Yup, I believe so. ;] ))
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:34 pm

[Okay, just wondering. Continue!]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Snowflake: I gasped before I noticed who it was, my fur fell down. "Sorry...my pups were killed..I'm not used to friends." I licked the tiny head of Kep. "Come Come."

Violet: i was angry that my mother was killed, I stalked up to Eclipse, glaring. "We already have a gift to honor, mom and grandmother!" I shook a real Danalli diamond to the ground, the tip of a purple and gold blade ingraved. "It's the First's, this is my mom's!" I dropped the real diamond. I hussed at them. I tried to crush them between my jaws.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:43 pm

Faolan: I squeaked, which was embrassing, because I wasn't a pup anymore. "I DIDN'T DO IT." I said, trying to back up from Violet.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:44 pm

[LOL XDDD]

"I hardly knew her, but I know much about her. The shall honor her. Tjsi diamond will be hung up somewhere, and it shall never leave this pack's generation. It shall never stop glowing." Eclipse explained, impressed herself at what she had made. Damn, Im good at this stuff, she thought. She looked at Faolan and went into his mind, reading his thoughts. "Can you hear me? I can make you one too, if you'd like. WHta is your power anyway?" She asked him in his mind using her own mind to tell Faolan. She waited paitently for an answer from her new friend. Maybe she could have frieds. Maybe so.

Bones crept through brush, through ferns, silently. She had once been a Skell Pack wolf, but no more. She was here to test this small pack. Many of them had vanished. Huh. SHe wanted to fight. 'Bring it on!' she whispered excitedly. Her pelt had a wolf skeliton on it, adn the skeleton glowed during a red moon happening or during cresent moons. Ahhh, yes.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Eclipse stared at Violet. She guessed she wouldn't have friends etheir. She looked into the dragn wolf's eyes. "Sorry then." she growled. She was trying to do something to honor their leader. And now to wasn't going to work. Her tail tip flickered slightly. She was getting annoyed. Her gift was now crushed, and Voilet was pissed. great, her day was falling to peices.

Alice crept forward. "I'm sorry." She whispered and curiously took another step forward, She didnt get five feet from SNowFlake and watched the pups.
[did they die? o.O]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Faolan: I stared at Violet, eyes completely wide, like plates. She had always freaked me out, and I suspected that she didn't like me much because of something that my father, Dani, had done. MY parents always said that inheirited the recklessness from him. "Hey! Violet, its an honor to Danalli, there can be more then one!" He barked.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Eclipse froze. 'Voilet is already pissed.' I told Foalan with my mind. Her new friend and she herself might piss off th edragon wolf. It was an honor, not a diseaster. She had only wanted to show her respect to Dannalli the first, and now it seemed as if Voilet was so pissed she might ruin the honor gift. Eclipse knew it would be hard to destroy, the only was to destroy it was only do one thing: stab it with the Kass's blade, or put evil pack curses on it, wich will split it open and make it burst into flames, the only flames that will destroy the rare type of gift Eclipse had made. And Voilet probally had no idea how to destroy the diamond. The gift woukdn't break by wolf fangs, oh hell no. Eclipse could feel Foalan's fear once she was in his mind, and his fear was increasing. 'Calm, friend, I dont think Voilet will hurt you.' she whispered with her mind. Was it against Pond Dust law to amke an honor gift for one leader? Eclipse had made them before, she and alice had them, and nobody made any complaint against their own stones. She wondered, 'What shall happen?' She thought, showing no fear....
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:19 am

Violet: "I can read minds too you know! kass's blade is long destroyed, we burnt it along with Skell Pack!" I strutted away.

Snowflake: "It's OK, come see them, they're fine, come in."

(No, her old litter of 8 died.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:32 am

Faolan: I growled as she strutted away, like she was the best wolve in the world. "Geez, grumpy." I muttered, turning to Eclipse. "I know why she doesn't like me, she has to have some kinda grudge against Dani, my father, I dunno, but he can be an idiot sometimes so I bet he did something to upset her majorly."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:19 pm

Eclipse nodded in understanding. "I have been hated like that too. I sm an outcast." she told Foalan. So then the Kass Blade was destroyed. What a shame. She sighed, the gift sitting k. The ground beside her.

Alice came forward and smiled with joy. Pups. She had always enjoyed them. She gentley nuzzled on dith her muzzle as it squirmed roars it's mother. She pulled her head back and her tail glivkering, sending a few sparks dancing on the ground. She put a paw on the sparks, and pulled it back for she noticed the pups playfully watching it as it flickered, looking to be dancing. Alice laughed. "They're adorable, Snowflake."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:23 pm

Faolan: I shrugged. "Eh, anyways, what shall we do now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:50 pm

"I don't know accually. Want to jump off cliffs and dive bomb?" she asked excitedly. She opened her wings widely. "Ill dive bomb & you can ride on my back." she suggested. Damn dive bombing was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next