RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:10 pm

As soon as he said those words, my heart was filled with joy. "Yes!" I smiled, and inside, I was jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:27 pm

((EPIC LOVE RANDOM MOMENTS! LOL))

Silver looked up at FoxTail, her eyes filled with some weird look. " You might understand." She whispered, touching noses with him. She sort of liked him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:03 pm

Foxtail wanted to squirm. He wasn't supposed to get close to Silver, but he didn't care at the moment. He smiled quietly at her.
~~~
Stormclaw grinned widely. He intwined his tail with hers, wanting to stay like this forever,
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Silver sensed something and smiled back. Foxtail seemed... Perfect. Perfect FoxTail.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:56 pm

Foxtail grinned.
~~~
Claw looked at Scratchpaw and FOXPAW, smiling. "C'mon, you can tell me," He said calmly.
~~~
Bonestar looked at Scarheart. "What are we going to do?" She whispered. "It's evident that he is .. HIS son, and I don't want him to find out."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:42 pm

"I know, Bone. We'll just have to play along until we find a suitble parent," Scarheart whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:52 pm

Silver grinned back.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:23 pm

Claw looked at Foxpaw and Scratchpaw intensely. Scratchpaw sighed. "Fine, I'll tell you who your Dad was and what he did. But, don't blame me for what you hear."
~~~
Bonestar nodded.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:48 pm

(bored.)
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Branch wrote:
Foxtail wanted to squirm. He wasn't supposed to get close to Silver, but he didn't care at the moment. He smiled quietly at her.
~~~
Stormclaw grinned widely. He intwined his tail with hers, wanting to stay like this forever,

The colors spread across the sky, in all pinks, and oranges. It was beautiful. THis was so great, I actuley had a mate! I was the happiest.

~~~

Greystripe walked through the forest seeing some lovedoves and started looking for a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:22 pm

(imma bored make FoxTail say something.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 am

((Please don't keep repeating I'll post when I post, Pink. Paitence.))

Stormclaw smiled at the sky. "Pretty, eh? I've seen something prettier."
~~~
Foxtail smiled at her lightly. "You should probably rest. That whole attack was kinda.. Shaky, I guess."
~~~
Claw's eyes were huge and expectant. "Tell me." He said. "I want to know."
"Your fathers name was Scratch, and he was a murderer. He took a life away from his mate, from Bonestar, from lots of cats. He was quite clever, you have to admit."
~~~
Bonestar heard the words 'Scratch' and 'murderer' from Scratchpaw and wanted to burst. She looked at Scarheart and angrily stalked over.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:15 pm

Branch wrote:
((Please don't keep repeating I'll post when I post, Pink. Paitence.))

Stormclaw smiled at the sky. "Pretty, eh? I've seen something prettier."
~~~
Foxtail smiled at her lightly. "You should probably rest. That whole attack was kinda.. Shaky, I guess."
~~~
Claw's eyes were huge and expectant. "Tell me." He said. "I want to know."
"Your fathers name was Scratch, and he was a murderer. He took a life away from his mate, from Bonestar, from lots of cats. He was quite clever, you have to admit."
~~~
Bonestar heard the words 'Scratch' and 'murderer' from Scratchpaw and wanted to burst. She looked at Scarheart and angrily stalked over.

"What's prettier?" I smiled looking at him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:13 pm

"You." He blurted out quietly, and then turned a bright pink. He grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:20 pm

((sorry Branchie I'm just annoyed today. Again, sorry.))

Silver gave a mere nod before padding away to her den. She lie down in her nest and glared sorrowfully at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Branch wrote:
"You." He blurted out quietly, and then turned a bright pink. He grinned sheepishly.

My smile turned even bigger, I gave a quick two-second muzzle. I started to run to my den, "Meet me at the beach in the morning!" I said turning around, and went on running.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:31 pm

((Lake, not a beach. ;) ))

Stormclaw nodded quickly and padded of to his own den.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:58 pm

(( Oh, darn it. :p ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:01 pm

[[lol]]
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:18 pm

I yawned, it was happy day. I couldn't seem to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:20 pm

((Please don't spam, Pinkie.))

Foxtail secretly smiled at Silver's retreating figure.
Stormclaw was padding around the forest, trying to burn off all of his energy.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:03 pm

I walked around the forest trying to look pretty. I walked over to the lake (or waterfall?) and tried to shake my nerves out. Omigosh! I still couldn't believe I had a mate!
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:05 pm

(( Darn it, I wish the season would change already! :[ ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:03 pm

((It usually changes every part, or at least, that's how I do it.))

Stormclaw reached the lake, smiling as he spotted Autumnleaf. "Hi there."

Claw's face went blank. "No way." He said. "Liar."
"I'm not lying. Ask anyone, they all fear Scratch. He did great things, terrible, but great." Scratchpaw informed him quietly before his mother and father sauntered up.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:36 pm

(INVADE! YAAAY! XD lol I'm just going to pop in on you.)

Cougar had gone for his usual midday hunt, and then cantered onto BoneClan territory, just to see if he could scare them.
He spotted one of their apprentices, talking to another warrior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next