RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes

Go down 
+4
Suburbia
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
zkuroneko
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Echo snarled at the cat again but did not hurt it.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:09 pm

dapplestar: "Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Flash's ears pricked up as he heard the chatter of other animals. He ran through the brush, and than he saw a purple and black wolf. flash padded up to them and growled.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:29 pm

Avalik sighed ands geussed. "I geuss we are ...." she paused for she waited for full attention. Once she had it she finnished her sentence. "Gone." everything went silent and still. Avalik remained calm. She suddenly remembered how she died. Her fur stood on end at yhe thought and memory and closed her eyes in pain of the memory.0
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:33 pm

Echo remembered how she died as well. suddenly, echo spotted red fur sticking up from under a bush. "Fear!" Echo ran to the bush, only to find a red squirrel. fear.... echo felt tears run down her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:42 pm

Ace padded over to the two wolves, and he whispered to nova "who is that wolf over there?" he flicked his ears to the black and purple wolf that was crying.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:36 am

Avalik whispered back in responce to Ace, "That is Echo is what I have heard. I'm Avalik and this is.. Noka." she introduced them to Ace.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:52 am

Noka flicked his ears at Nova introducing him. He had a faint smile drawn on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Avalik smiled back a little, sort of wanting to make a friendship with Noka. he seemed nice. But what if...? What if she had an attack and attacked them,? she shuddered.
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:28 am

pathetic. they think they can just live there lives however they want to? well they're wrong, i'll teach them a lesson Flash Hurled himself at the three wolves that were talking to one another
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:53 am

Ace Felt Claws rip at his flank, and then he felt jaws around his throat....about to close down...please. don't let me die when i think i can fufill my destiny.... the jaws closed down, and ace fell into a deep sleep.

Ace woke up in a white room. A spirit was coming to him, of wich he had not seen before. "Who are you!" ace cried, frightened. "Suush my son" The spirit whispered. "Father?" ace growled and hurled himself at the ungrateful spirit who had killed his mother. But instead of fighting back, the spirit let the son claw him, only realizing that his claws went right through him. "Ace....please. That night....i didn't kill your mother. they trapped me and tortered me until i died." ace growled. "LIES! you killed my mother because you hated her!" Darkness came. The worse kind of darkness. All ace felt was pain, and the dreadful memories of that night clawed at him, and all he could do is take it, praying that it would soon be over.
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:56 am

Flash stood over the bloody, mangled body of what used to be a wolf. "and i did this...." flash smiled and licked his lips as he took in the taste of blood and the great smell that came from the wolf. He turned to meet the other wolves. "It's your turn next!" he said, watching the two frightened wolves.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:00 am

Echo snarled and turned around. she saw the dead body of a wolf she had never got to see, and she looked at noka and avalik and then at the black wolf. She gasped and almost fell over. Memories flooded her. two black wolves chasing after her....jaws in her neck.... Echo snarled and ran over to the wolf, "YOU KILLED ME!" she snarled and clawed at his neck
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:58 pm

Avalik swayed as a weird look dawned in her face. She felt dizzy. And sick. "N-N-Noka.." before she collapsed forward into blackness. Memories hit her like tides. They battled her, her feicerocity making them seem foolish. She stabbed one with her scythe. She scared the other and killed him as he fled. All her warriors where dead but Shadow her mate. Blood poured from him. Shadow fell to the bloodied earth, and never returned. She whirled to attack the alpha. They fought when suddenly something stabbed into her chest and peirced her heart. She screamed in agony ad she hit the ground and she lost her final life...

Avaliks head shot up as she gasped forbreathe. She whirled to Flash. "YOU!" she roared. Her was the one that had murdered her on that battlefeild. She growled and stoode beside Noka. Pain lApped at her and she felt dizzy.
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Flash growled and bit the purple and black wolf's neck. "I'm sick of your childish fighting. let me show you how to realy kill..." Flash slammed the wolf to the ground and put his mouth by her neck. You try to fight me and i kill her" he snarled
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Ace had ganed conciousnes but he was still very weak. he stood up and realized what was going on- echo was going to die. "ECHO!" Ace snarled and bit the black wolf's hind leg and clawed his flank.
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:58 pm

" Foolish wolf!" Flash snapped as he let go of echo and clawed at ace. "You should be dead already. now you will be" Flash bit the wolf's neck and bit down and blood spilled everywhere. But as he let go the wolf was still alive. "he can't die!" flash whispered to himself. but then he growled. "so you can't die. BUT YOU CAN FEEL PAIN!" flash grabbed a hold of ace's neck and began swinging him around until he was very very weak.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:59 pm

Echo got up slowly. "why didn't he kill me?" she thought to herself. That wolf....he risked his life for me........ echo shuddered and hurled herself at the black wolf.
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:01 pm

before echo could claw or bite him, flash let go of the wolf's neck. "Halt." he said gazing at the sky. "if we're going to be here forever.....i guess we have to end this war soon...." Flash looked at echo and smiled.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:02 pm

echo stopped her leap and landed on her paws. "you can't just be quiting this so soon!" echo said
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:03 pm

"well i am so shut up and be happy with it" he growled as he walked away
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:04 pm

shadow got up slowly and walked to the three. "Avalik, noka, echo. we need to talk" he shuddered
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:05 pm

"Your right ace. somthing's suspicous about that wolf. He was so ambitious and ready to fight... then he stopped just like that. there's got to be a reason" she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:10 pm

Avalik staggered and stumbled as she hit the earth. She couldn't die. She pulled herself up, her mischules rippling beneath the beautiful golden coat. "Wait.." she growled as she forcibly hauled herself to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:57 am

Dapplestar: I watched from the trees, blue eyes glinting with yellow. My tail twitched approvingly. "Huh..." I stood up, this new world was a nice start at my destiny. "dogs...." I muttered under my breath and i leaped into the brush behind me, colored fur disappearing into shades of green, waiting for the perfect time to attack."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next