RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}

Go down 
+3
Suburbia
Splashie
Fang
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

.:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:11 pm

(approved purple xD ok you will find the two human dogs heading toward trigger and kiba so you can join them if you want.)

Trigger smelt human dogs nearby. He whispered into Kibas ear," We have company of human fogs." he whispered urgerntly.

Saphire flickered her tail signaling her friend forward. She followed the scent of the stray dogs nearby, getting closer and closer...
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Indgo followed Saphire and looked around. She sniffed the air from time to time.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 am

Saphire suddenly flew after a rabbit and caught it gentley in her jaws, not killing it. She wagged her tail and trotted back to her firend.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:00 pm

"What are you doing?"Indgo asked looking at the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:59 pm

"Havin fun." she replied as she set the rabbit down and it darted away and she chased after if and caught it again. This time she set it down and put her paw on it so it couldn't escape. "Wanna chase him?" she playfully asked.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:14 pm

"Yea. Let me try," Indgo said and jumped on top of it. She let it go and raced after it and pinned it down again.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:29 pm

(lol)

Saphire chased another rabbit and pounced onto it.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Indgo picked up the rabbit and walked over to Saphire.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:35 pm

The rabbit escaped her and she lunged after it.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:38 pm

"You think we should let them go or what," Indgo asked through the fur.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:43 pm

"Yea." Saphire released her rabbit which ran franticlly away.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Indgo droped her's and sat down.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Name-Rain
age- 2 years
discription- He is a regular border collie with ice blue eyes.
personality- Fun, loving, and is very protective of friends.
roamer(stray) or human controlled?- Stray
other- We will fight to live or die trying.

Name- Neon
age- 2 years
discription-.:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 Kuvat110
personality- Nice, but can be dark at times. Very, very protective of friends.
roamer(stray) or human controlled?- Human controlled.
other- Betrayel in future.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Name- Shadow
age- 9 months
discription- Shadow is a Shiba inu puppy with black, white and tan fur. She also has brown eyes.
personality- Loves to run around, courageous ,protective of friends
roamer(stray) or human controlled?- human controlled
other- Betrayel in our future...

.:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 Shiba_inu_puppy_black_and_tan_yoshi
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:37 am

(both ACCEPTED.)
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:28 pm

(YAY)

Shadow ran around town, in search of food. Her owner had gone on a vacation for a week and has left her with a so called "baby-sitter" who forgot to feed her yesterday. Her stomach growled as she smelled food nearby.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Neon sniffed the air as she smelt another dog-scent. Then she looked around, and saw another dog. "Hello!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Shadow looked up to see another dog greeting her. "Hi!" she barked warmly, yet faintly. Her stomach growled again, making her flinch. The young dog was starving and couldn't fing anything to eat. She looked at the older dog again putting on a friendly face. Usually she wasn't so friendly to dogs since it was in her genes, but she was in a good mood and was being socially trained by her owner. "My name's Shadow" she barked in a friendly tone. "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:39 pm

"Neon" She said. smiling down at the slightly younger dog. "Are you hungry?" Neon asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:53 pm

Shadow nodded in responce. "Very."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Neon smiled. "Have you ever hunted before?" She asked. She herself, lived in the forest, where there was a pond. It wasn't a very big forest, it was acctualy quite small, but she hated being around humans. She didn't...Or she couldn't remember what a human did to her, but ever since, she tried to stay away from them.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Shadow slightly cocked her head to one side. "Hunting? No I've never hunted before." She turned her head in the forest's direction. "But sometimes I would barking coming from the forest. Do the strays hunt in there?" Shadow had never been in the forest before and she was curious to find out what was in there.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Trigger looked up as he heard voices and lunged at them from the shadows.
"WHO ARE YOU?!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:47 am

Shadow was startled when Trigger lunged at her and Neon, but didn't show her fear. She raised her hackles and a low growl rose from her throat. "I am Shadow. Who are you?Are you one of the strays that run around here?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Trigger landed a foot away from them.
"wrong. I am the one who is leader. I am Trigger." He replied, slightly the wariness in his eyes vanished.
"Noka!" he barked sharply.

Noka, a small collie mixed with wolf and German Shepard, came out of nowhere. She was small, had the fangs and spirit of a wolf, her pelt a rust Brown color with white on her ears, muzzle, paws, and tail. She had bright green eyes, and was beautiful.
She set beside Trigger and looked at the other two strays.
"Trigger, whom are before us?" she asked, flicking a light green eye at him curiously.
She looked at Noen and Shadow, standing up and putting one leg slid forward, the uper half of her lowered to thergrounf as if she were bowing. "I am Noka. May I ask, whom are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next