RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kind of an awkward question...

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Kind of an awkward question... Empty
PostSubject: Kind of an awkward question...   Kind of an awkward question... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Okay, so my best friend and I have another friend who's a guy. For now we'll call him Nathan, because that's the first name I just thought of now.
So Nathan is a great guy, really nice, and not quite as annoying as some of the other guys I know.
My bff and I have a strong suspicion that he likes one or both of us, because he hangs around us all the time, and always brings us something back when he goes somewhere. But that's not all.
He's really nice and patient with us, while we annoy pretty much everyone else at some point...xD and he's always asking me about the stuff I like, like: "What's your favorite band?" "What's your favorite food?" etc.
And we ((my bff and I)) are writing a funny play thing for us all to do, and when my friend asked if 'Nathan' would do something in the play...eat olives dipped in peanut butter, he said he'd do it 'if we wanted him to'.
So is he just being a good friend and a nice guy, or do you think he likes one ((or both)) of us?
And can anyone think of a way we can try to figure this out? Like a test or something? ((No jokes guys, you know what I mean.))
Any suggestions are welcome! :] Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Kind of an awkward question...   Kind of an awkward question... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:03 pm

yeah, i got nothin'. I guess you just ave to ask him, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Kind of an awkward question...   Kind of an awkward question... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:05 am

Tell him to bring you flowers. XD IF YOU WANT. He could be just a good friend. I have some good friends who are girls who are very friendly and kind but aren't googoo over me or something. XD My mind is on the blink--I've got to get to school now. XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Kind of an awkward question...   Kind of an awkward question... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:02 pm

hmm. From the perspective you gave it sounds like he diggs you :] I'm not sure about your bff though.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Kind of an awkward question...   Kind of an awkward question... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:01 pm

It's hard to tell. Some days he's like a brother, teasing us and everything, and other days he seems different. xD
I saw him today and we had a 'hold yourself up' contest, which is where you hold yourself up by gabbing onto a counter or something and lifting yourself in the air, then you see who can stay up there the longest. :P I won. ^.^
Anyway, right Socky, I'll just ask for flowers. xD He gave me a bracelet with my name on it once, that's enough. :P
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Kind of an awkward question...   Kind of an awkward question... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:50 pm

then of course he's totally into you. XD
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Kind of an awkward question...   Kind of an awkward question... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:47 pm

xD Right.
Back to top Go down
Trickster

Trickster

PostSubject: Re: Kind of an awkward question...   Kind of an awkward question... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:46 am

First, Socky, dont you try and compare girls to guys now. You DO realize that girls are ALOT easier to tell if they like someone than guys are. I've NEVER been able to truly tell if a guy likes me, but people can ALWAYS tell I like someone. xD And that is your lecture on the matter of girls and guys for the day :3

ANYWAYS, I'd think that he'd be into you, but the best way to tell is just ask. He'll probably tell the truth, and if he doesn't, you'll be able to tell.
Hope that helps, Pirate :3:3:3
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Kind of an awkward question...   Kind of an awkward question... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:52 am

(Sorry about that, the above was me,I forgot to logout of it after just chacking it out xD Sors)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Kind of an awkward question...   Kind of an awkward question... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Hey hey hey, not my fault we're so vague. XD
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Kind of an awkward question...   Kind of an awkward question... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:01 pm

You little secret keepers, you. xD
But it's annoying. You're not like that Sock, are yah??! ARE YAH?! HUH?! ANSWER MEH!
YAH BETTER NOT BE! Lol, jk, you'll still be my best guy bud :P
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Kind of an awkward question...   Kind of an awkward question... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:06 pm

I've always considered myself good at hiding who I like. But some people make it obvious, like they either follow their crush around, or blush when they see them, or like my friend...they 'protest too much', like, if someone even hints that she likes her crush, she's like OH MY GOODNESS NO WAY YOU'RE CRAZY!!! :P[/rant]

Anyway, yeah guys are vague. A lot. Unfortunately.

But I do have one guy friend who expresses his feelings....when he's hungry or bored. xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Kind of an awkward question...   Kind of an awkward question... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Girls at my school do that a lot. They spazz when we just joke, it's funny. XD

BAW FANK YOU MISTY! =D I am such a good person. XD

Also, my mind is blank. Again. I have no idea how you girl-people solve this little issue. SMERF! -throws a gumball, smoke and glitter poofs out, disappears-
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Kind of an awkward question...   Kind of an awkward question... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:13 am

WAIT!!! Why are you fanking me?!?!

Oh, because your my best guys bud? I actually have three, two in real life(pretty much my only close guy friends) and you(xP) and all three's real names start with D... and they're all different... xD
Haha
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Kind of an awkward question...   Kind of an awkward question... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Wow...they all start with 'D'? And they're all 'different'. xD

I have....5 guy friends (in real life, not counting here). But their names start with W, G, A, B, and D.
And they're also DIFFERENT...from like, everybody. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kind of an awkward question...   Kind of an awkward question... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kind of an awkward question...
Page 1 of 1