RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)

Go down 
5 posters

Should ANNABELLE stay with her adoptive parents or go live with her real ones?
Go!
~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_vote_lcap0%~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Stay!
~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_vote_lcap33%~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Write two chapters, alternitive ending ones where you see what happens if she leaves or stays!!
~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_vote_lcap67%~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) Empty
PostSubject: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:47 pm

Hey! I will try and finish this story, and continue it, only if you guys like it. It's another story with Annabelle Marie, and her best friend Lauren, of course. Except, this time, it's a little bit different. >=)
---
Chapter 1

I woke up, panting and sobbing, for about the fifth time that week. I was having that dream again, the dream where I, still young and a little child, was standing in front of a charming house with what seemed like two adults, and a small boy about my age. It scared me, it scared me a lot, and I don’t quite know why.
Oh! Who am I? I am Annabelle Marie Jones. I’m a secret agent, a kid secret agent. I am still a tad bit new to it all, but this isn’t one of those times. This isn’t one of my missions I’m about to tell you about, this is something way more serious.
I’ve been having dreams, well, more or less the same dream for the past couple of weeks. I see two adults, parents, I assume. The father has striking, and messy black hair with deep green eyes. He sort of reminds me of Harry Potter, except without the glasses or the powers. The small boy looks like the father, and that’s what makes me sure that it’s a family.
The mother, though, has slightly curly dark brown hair that reaches just below her shoulders. She has mysterious brown eyes, and looked familiar to me in the beginning. I didn’t know why, but I do now. I know who she looks like.
Me.
I sighed, checking my clock, and it was already 6:30am! I scrambled out of bed, and sluggishly threw on some clothes. I had to meet my best friend, Lauren, at the bus stop at the top of our neighborhood’s huge hill. I ripped a brush through my hair, grabbed my backpack, and really didn’t bother with my teeth much this morning.
I was out the door before my parents could say goodbye, and sprinted up the hill. Lauren was already there, waiting. She was tapping her foot impatiently, and then spotted me. She waved, and we both smiled.
“Anna, you look terrible, what’s up?” Lauren asked. She knew me so well, it was almost scary.
I’ve been having weird dreams, lately,” I started, not surprised to be interrupted by a voice. A voice I recognized on sound, and hated with all my heart.
It was Jay. He was being watched by the agency, and Lauren and I had fought him before. We both hated him. He flicked his black, messy hair out of his eyes and smirked. “Oh look, it’s the little agent girls,” He taunted.

Chapter 2

“Shut up!” I snapped, glaring. I loathed Jay, completely, totally. He wasn’t even supposed to be at this bus stop, he lived a few neighborhood’s up the hill.
Jay rolled his eyes, and then curiously glanced at me. “What were you saying about weird dreams?” He asked, casually almost.
“Nothing, nothing that’s your business anyways!” I replied. Lauren just watched in silence, not wanting to interfere.
“I’ve been having weird dreams to,” Jay pressed. He looked deadly serious, and it gave me the chills.
I couldn’t respond to that, I couldn’t let him know how much that relived me and scared me all at once. I sighed thankfully, as the bus pulled up. Saved by the bus.
“What were you saying?” Lauren asked, when we were at the back of the bus, away from the creep master.
I told her all about the family, and about what they looked like. Lauren’s face turned to a thoughtful frown, and her eyebrows knitted together. “Doesn’t the description of the father and boy sound like Jay to you?” She asked.
I raised an eyebrow. I hadn’t realized it up until now, but it was completely true. I shook my head. “No, not to me,” I lied, and it was silent the rest of the way to school.
School passed quickly, uneventful like usual, until I was getting on the bus. I saw a note in my backpack that I hadn’t noticed before. Thankfully, Lauren was being picked up today from school, and I sat alone and opened it.

Meet me at my front door, I want to talk about those dreams.

From, Jay.

I frowned at the messily scrawled words. Why did he always go for the dramatic? He could’ve just told me, the idiot was sitting five rows of seats in front of me, for crying out loud! I rolled my eyes, but decided to go and see what he wanted. Lauren would be at soccer until five, so I was okay. I didn’t want her thinking I had a crush on him or something.. Repulsive idea.
Soon I was at his front door, tapping my foot impatiently. He met me there, and almost smiled, but it still was a smirk. He invited me in, but I hesitated. “Why are you being so nice, now?” I asked.
“Mom would kill me if she found out I wasn’t,” Jay muttered, and I stepped inside. It surprised me to find that I actually liked his house, it seemed comforting and familiar for some odd reason.
“I’ve been having dreams to,” He started as we both sat down across from each other at the table. “About someone, who sort of looks like you.” He said, curiously.
I nodded. “Hmm. I’ve had dreams about a family, but that’s it,” I said, not really saying the complete truth.
Suddenly, his mom walked in. She looked from Jay to me, and then her eyes locked on mine. “Who’s this?” She asked, still eyeing me oddly.
“A friend,” Jay said gruffly. I looked at his mom, and suddenly it hit me. She looked exactly like the woman from my dream, she almost looked like.. Me!
I froze, and then did the first thing that came to mind. “I.. I have to go.” I said, and fled the room.

Chapter 3

I fled down the hill, not thinking, not stopping. I couldn’t process anything, and I felt my heart pounding and adrenalin kicking in. I tried to not let the tears of confusion spill over, I tried to not look like a moron as I stopped in front of my house, panting.
Tears silently streamed down my cheeks, I couldn’t help it. Thank gosh, I had gotten out of there before Jay could see me like this, it could’ve ended in humiliation. When my cheeks weren’t red, my eyes no longer puffy, I took a deep breath and went inside. My parents weren’t home from work yet, which was good, I probably wouldn’t of been able to function right in front of them at the moment. I sat on the couch, staring blankly at the ceiling, thinking.
Jay’s Mom looked like the woman in my dream, she looked like me! Jay did fit the description of the child and father perfectly.. I suddenly sat up, startled by the ring of the doorbell.
I opened up the door to see Jay, awkwardly standing there. I, for the second time this afternoon, thanked my lucky stars Lauren nor my parents were here.
“Hey, are you.. Are you alright?” Jay asked. “You looked kind of, I don‘t know, upset when you left.” He explained.
I sighed, nodding. “Uh, yeah, I sort of had a mental breakdown there,” I admitted. “But, your Mom, she looks exactly like the woman in my dream. She looks like me!” I exclaimed.
Jay looked surprised. “So you were having dreams,” He said. “I’ve been having ones with a two- three year old girl that looks strikingly familiar.” He said glancing at me.
I nodded. “It’s freaky, really freaky,” I added.
Jay suddenly looked at me. “Have you ever seen your birth certificate?” He asked, curiously. He had an idea spark, and I knew it.
“Umm.. No. It’s up in my Dad’s locked file cabinets and stuff.. Why?” I asked, raising my eyebrow at him yet again.
He grinned. “Looks like we’re breaking into a file cabinet, then.”

Chapter 4

“I shouldn’t be doing this,” I muttered, as I watched Jay try and pry open the file cabinet. Dad hadn’t wanted me in it, and I certainly didn’t thin-
There was a loud snap, and Jay smiled, his hand on the now open drawer. I rolled my eyes, and shuffled through the files. I pulled out one, labeled ‘Anna’s Things’. I rummaged through drawings from when I was six, graduation certificates from kindergarten. Finally, I pulled out my birth certificate.
Jay closed to the drawer, and we both set the document carefully on the table. I looked at him, and he nodded encouragingly. “Open it,” He said, he looked excited almost. He was as curious as I was.
I scanned through my birth certificate, which was stapled to something else. Both of our eyes searched hungrily for the names, the names of the child and the names of the parents. I read it slowly, letting it sink in. I went pale, and I must’ve looked like a ghost.
I flipped to the other page, the one it was stapled to. They were adoption papers, my adoption papers.

Chapter 5

“This.. This can’t be happening!” I squeaked. It couldn’t be.. It couldn’t be..
“You can’t change the fact that you’re my sister, Anna.” Jay said, sighing when he saw me cringe. “Not that I’m very happy either,” He added.
I nodded, calming down slightly. My mind was still racing, my heart was still pounding and I still felt clammy, but I nodded calmly.
“You should.. You should probably go.” I said, and walked him to the door. “Bye.. Jay.” I said, feeling really strange.
I watched him until I couldn’t see him anymore. I closed the door, and five minutes later, I heard my parents car pull up. I took a deep breath, and prepared myself to act normal in front of them.
Mom and Dad both came in, and Mom came over to give me a hug. “Hi, sweetie!” She said cheerfully, smiling.
Liars. I thought, and smiled widely. I was used to faking, I was used to lying a lot, it wasn’t hard.
Dad grinned, and went up stairs into his little office. I suddenly felt like I was having a heart attack, when I finally realized that Jay and I hadn’t really cleaned up much.
Dinner came quickly, and I sat in silence, playing around with my food. I didn’t dare meet my ‘parents’ eyes, and kept it firmly on my food, not that I was very hungry.
“Anna, were you up in my files?” Dad asked quietly. I looked up, met his gaze evenly, and nodded.
“Why?” He asked, sharing a knowing look with Mom.
“Because, I wanted to find out who I’m actually RELATED to!” I burst angrily, and glared at them. I knew I shouldn’t be mad, but I really couldn’t help it.
“Anna,” Mom said gently, “Calm down,”
“Don’t tell me what to do!” I shouted. “Your not my parents, your not related to me at all!” I yelled, and then jumped out of my chair.
“I’m going to Lauren’s!” I called over my shoulder, and stormed out, not looking back to see the horrified and lost looks on their faces.
I wanted to walk on and on and on forever, never stopping, never having to go back. I finally reached Lauren’s house, and knocked on the door. Lauren answered.
“Oh, gosh, Anna come in.” She said gently, seeing how torn up I was. Why couldn’t I be related to HER!?
We both went up to her room, and plopped down on the bed. “What happened, Anna?” She asked, her eyes wide.
I told her about going to Jay’s, about sneaking into my Dad’s file cabinets, all of it, up to yelling at who I thought were my parents.
“Your related to JAY?” Lauren finally said, eyes wide. “Wow, that’s.. Wow.” She said. “Are you going to go live with your real parents?” Lauren asked me.
I shrugged. “I don’t know,” I replied.
“It would break their hearts,” Lauren whispered, and I shivered. I would have to make a really big decision, a decision that could change my life.

Chapter 6

IF ANNA LEFT..

I will not cry. I will not cry. I thought, as I hugged the Jones’s goodbye. I was going to live with my real family. I mean, I live sort of close, and I could visit all I wanted to. Yet, I still knew I was breaking their hearts.
I luckily would be able to come down to the bus stop and meet Lauren, and would see my best buddy in class, thank goodness. I jerked myself back to the present, and waved a last goodbye at my adoptive parents.
I got in the car, next to Jay, and we drove off. An uncomfortable silence settled over the car. Suddenly, I felt a sharp jab in my side. Jay had poked me.
“What the heck!” I laughed, and we started a poking war.
Mom and Dad, my real Mom and Dad smiled, and stopped the car in front of the house.
“Welcome to the family,” Mom said, and we stepped inside. Suddenly, Jay poked me again, and ran off. “I GOT THE LAST POKE!” He called over his shoulder.
I shook my head, laughing, and sighed. Maybe, just maybe I would like it here. With my family.

IF ANNA STAYED..

I was at the bus stop yet again, and Lauren was looking at me, curiously. “So, you decided to stay?”
I nodded in reply silently. I was still a little uncomfortable about the whole thing. It was weird, really weird.
Then Jay showed up. “Hey sistah!” He called, grinning broadly.
Scowling in return, and socked his shoulder lightly. Even if I didn’t live with him, he would always be my brother.
I rolled my eyes as we boarded the bus. As I stared out the window, I wondered if life would ever be the same.
Suddenly, I saw Jay’s finger flash out and reach for my shoulder. I met his finger with my fist, and we began bickering. Lauren yawned, rolling her eyes.
Jay and I were fighting, Lauren was quietly watching.. Maybe life would go back to normal after all.

Last edited by Random Rainbow Swirl! on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:20 pm

COOLIO!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Snap Annabelle and Jay are going to crush on each other and be a family. XD

Your description of the dude sounds like my epic art teacher! Only he has blue eyes, I think.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:23 pm

ANNA AND JAY DO NOT HAVE CRUSHES ON EACH OTHER AND NEVER WILL. xDD Ew. Ew. EW. LOL!

I'm glad you guys like it!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:31 pm

OMG. SOCKY HAS MENTAL ISSUES! CALL 911!

I have rped this before. Let's get something clear.

ANNAOFFICALYHATESJAYTHEEND!

Got it Socky?

xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:32 pm

xDD Alright, calm down, calm down.

I will continue this later, as soon as I have time.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:16 pm

wowzerz, confuzzling!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 pm

Hee. It gets cooler, I promise. It gets REAL interesting. >=D
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Updated!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:15 pm

OMG.

xD

Your a freak, Anna. EW. Your realated to him. *goes somewhere to get sick*

xD Just kidding. Hee.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:31 pm

xDD DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!

Anna and Jay are siblings, and thats also part of why I FREAKED THE HECK OUT when Socky suggested that ther thing. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:09 pm

OMG. xD Wouldn't it be pwning if I was realated to Anna? And the other guy. *cough* Jay?

xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:20 pm

xDD Yes it would, but only Jay and Anna are related. Unfortune- I mean yay. xDD I'll write more later.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:13 pm

I added a poll! I think on.. Maybe Wednesday afternoon? I'll see which has more votes and write the next chapter depending on which one.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:19 pm

voted!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:09 pm

I voted too! Cool story so far! ;]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Thanks guys! Keep on voting!

Also, thanks for reading Pirate! =D
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:48 am

Looks like I'm writin' two chappies. xDD I'll write 'em soon, school now.. BYE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)   ~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Truth && Lies ~ (Chapter 6 (THE ALTERNATE ONESS!! xD) Up!)
Page 1 of 1