RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan

Go down 
+6
❝ lauren ❞
Fang
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
midnight shadow
Splashie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:24 pm

Venom hissed."I NEED HER. WHAT IS YOUR CLAN DOING TO HER?" He spat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mossprint rushed up, poking his sister's mentor with a claw. Nothing. he let out a quiet whimper of fear.

Mosslef was panicing. She pressed herself against her mentor and hissed lowly at Dothead. "GET. AWAY. FROM. MY. MENTOR."

Mossprint glared at his sister, but he was just as equally ready to chase this new young kit away. He sat nearby, watching.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night's sea blue eyes flickered with an unknown emotion. I SAVED HER LIFE. that was...well, half true.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:42 pm

Spottedmask looked at Mossleaf and meowed,"She is trying to help." She looked back at Night.

Dothead started to lick Silver. "Come on. Wake up,"she wispered.

Mintstar hissed,"Keeping her safe." He clawed at Venom's belly.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Venom rolled his eyes. she can take care of herself, thank you very much.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mossleaf pressed harder against her mentor, eyes daring Dothead to even come near her.

Mossprint remained silent.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night sighed. Long story. Unless you want the story short, sit down and I'll tell you.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Mintstar bit harder.

Dothead looked over to Mossleaf. Then looked over to Spottedmask.

Spottedmask nodded and waited for Night to speak.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:45 pm

Mossleaf untensed and sighed, and began to cry a little into Silver's fur. Don't leave me Silver....... I need you....] she whispered.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dreamed a endless dream as I slept, slept so silently as if I where dead. I was numb to the world, feeling nothing, not hearing them speaking, not a thing. I dreamed of dark nights when rain poured down as Starclan wept for thy dead. I dreamed of Night, my clan. I dreamed of my apprentice. I dreamed things of all my memories. My thoughts ran slowly as I thought-- Have I.......passed? AAm I gone? Silver thought, her thought going through her mind like a slow drizzle of rain. She continued dreamed, unknown to the world she might be leaving. I WON'T DIE! she screamed in her mind. But her thoughts went slowly. would she wake?....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night settled himself as he took a deep breathe. He paused, his sea blue eyes gazing into Spottedmask's eyes and he spoke. I met her on a rainy, drizzly night during a dark day of a thunderstorm. I was just a loner like Silver, and she was starving, speaking that we were in a human city at the moment. Twolegs hated us, threatened us. And we ran away together. We lived lives as loners, doing what ever we wanted or stealing prey. But one day Silver vanished while during a heavy thunderstorm in the middle of the night. She vanished, even though I chased her, I lost her. Night paused, gazing at Spottedmask as he paused, waiting for her to let him continue.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:56 pm

Spottedmask tryed to looked away from Night's eyes but couldn't move. Spottedmask sat so still she looked like a rock.

Dothead kept licking Silver.

Mintstar hissed,"She came here for help. NOW LEAVE HER ALONE"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:07 pm

[SPOTTEDMASK IS A ROCK KITTY! XDDDDDD]

Venom growled. Fine........ but I'll return........ He mutered some words, throwing the leader off before vanishing in the shadows.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night continued. I found her about a week later, half dead on a river bank. I never knew what happened to her.... I hid her, trying to keep her safe. I knew she would die if she wasn't healed. And then I found a ew others. The tabby and white she-cat, Twist, she helped heal her. She hasn't had an easy life. he paused again.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:19 pm

[lol. I know right]

Mintstar watched Venom go. He started to walked to the warriors den. He looked at Spottedmask. "What is going on here."

[Same dream as Silver]
Spottedmask still sat there not moving. where an i? This isn't my clans camp. Why is it so dark? Sees Silver. "Silvermist!!!" Runs to Silver. Silver where an I? What is going on?

Dothead sat up. "I can't help her. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Night noticed SpottedMask sitting so still. W-what's wrong???? he sputtered. His eyes widened in wonder and slight fear. He heard Ministar, and he looked around. I am telling her a story... He mutttered. He made a weird noise in his chest when Dothead spoke.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mossleaf began to wail. SHE'S NOT DEAD! She screamed, whriling on Dothead.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea where we are... I can't feel or hear the real world.... I hope we're not dead........ I secound later thunder rumbled and Silver's eyes widened, looking like huge green moons. I know where we are.

[YAY SPOTTEDMASK IS WITH SILVER IN HER DREAMS AND MEMORIES! XDDDDDDDDDD]
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:51 pm

Spottedmask looked at Silver. "Where?" Looking around.

Mintstar looked at Night. "Ok."

Dothead looked down on the kit. "I didn't say she was dead."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:23 pm

Mossleaf growled. I don't care. I'm her apprentice, so sh'es MY MENTOR. I growled, pressing more and more into Silver's pelt.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My eyes got slightly bigger. The Nightmare Alleyway. And during a thunderstorm it's at its worst. Your worst fears come alive, the shadows are jet black, and its hard to see. Silver was panicking. There's only one way out. Going past the vicious gaurd dogs at the entrance. We can't climb up the walls either; there's electrical wires at the top... her voice faded off as she shuddered. I remember coming here... and getting attacked......... Silver stopped speaking and slowly padded forward warily, glancing around and pausing to scan around herself and Spottedmask every five seconds. Follow me.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:27 pm

Spottedmask had a clue about what she was talking about. Ske followed Silver.

Dothead glared at Mossleaf.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:57 pm

Mossleaf did not respond to Dothead. She only lie beside Silver.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silver swiftly climbed over a crate in her path and crawled through a rusty meduim-sized tunnel, glancing back at Spotedmask. She pulled herself out of the tunnel into a ditch at the end of the tunnels. She left the ditch and slowly padded forward, leaping over a broken log in her process.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Spottedmask followed looking around for dogs. "Silver will we feel the pain from the dogs if they attack?" Her eye full moons of being killed in a dream. "Will we die?" She started to shake in fear.

Mintstar walked by Spottedmask. "Mossprint how is your sister?" Leting Night in he looked at dothead. "who are you?"

Dothead looked up. "I am Dothead. Who are you?"

"I am Mintstar."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:11 am

I have been attacked in a dream before.... But I didn't die. In dreams you don't die, you're just left very badly wounded... she explained quickly. She looked around before going down another Allyway that would get them out of the Nightmare Passage.
Mossprint shook his head. overprotective, he muttered, shaking his head.

Mossleaf glared through Silver's fur as she began to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:54 pm

Spottedmask looked at Silver. "Then how am I in your dream?" She stoped walking. "Why did you come here.?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mintstar noded. "Night ans Dothead come with me." He walked to his den.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dothead walked after Mintstar.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:21 pm

Silver stopped. I didn't... It just happened. This where I met Night. she growled, gazing around the familair surroundings that she reemembered from her past.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night sighed and padded after Ministar. His eyes narrowed with suspicion. Ministar, what is wrong?And if she dies, who'll mentor the apprentice? Night demanded, trying o get answers to try and help fix things up.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:40 pm

Mintstar sat down. "She will live. She strong. I want to know if you to would like to join Owlclan? We will need your help to get rid of Venom."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I know. Night told me. But why did I end up here? I've never came here."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dothead nodded. "I will join."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:51 pm

Silver froze. I don't know, it must have been a connection or such. But Silver knew exaccly why SpottedMask had also ended up her. But she wouldn't tell her friend. No, not yet. Silver went onward wordlessly, testing the air.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night smiled. I will join you... And Venom, yes, the sly bastard. I will help you.

The eyes opened slowly as if waking from a dream, and she yawned. SwiftPaw blinked, as she rolled over onto her side. She stode up, and streched tiredly. She then noticed she smelt blood. her eyes widened as she burst from the dens and yowled to ehr clan.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:24 pm

Spottedmask started to walk again,looking down.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mintstar nodded. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:20 pm

Night nodded. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:37 pm

Mintstar got up and walked out of hs den back to the warriors den. Whan he got there Spottedmask had fallen down. "Night can you help me get Spottedmask in the warriors den?" Mintstar looked at Night.
Dothead followed Mintstar.
Spottedmask's head popped up, her eyes full moons. Silver? Were in danger. We have to run now.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Night shrugged as his fangs barley sank into her scruff. He helped carry her to the warriors den.
-------------------------------------------------------------------//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silvers eyes widened as she froze. In a tunnel to her left red eyes appeared as a large dog appeared, and took a step. Silver quickly and practicly threw SpottedMask into the dark tunnel ahead of herself, not wanting to risk her friends life. Silver barley had time to run swiftly at her friends flank as they ran. Silver felt something claw her hind leg, making her trip and roll. She yowled. "RUN SPOTTEDMASK!!!!" she screamed as she pulled herself up. She hAd only taken a few steps forward when she was slammed into a brick wall. Her claws clawed across the rabid dogs face, leaving it tumbling bacward with a yelp. Silver staggered up and ran, swiftly catching up with Her friend. She could hear the dog behind her, and feel it's breathe on her tail tip. She hlanced back and saw the dog a foot from her tail tip. Faster.... she said franticly as she ran slightly faster.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:47 pm

Spottedmask ran so fast she was like flying. Then she stoped. Silver we need to fight. Turning around to fight she bared her teeth.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mintstar helped Night. "Mossprint come with me."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dothead looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:46 pm

[i]Silver stumbled as her friend stopped. She gave a nod and turned. The dog lunged at Spottedmask. Silver snarled as her claw raked the dog's belly. The dog hit her friend, throwing her off roughly. She skidded across the ground, making a rock stab her side. She looked up and saw the dog on top of Spottedmask, growling and suddenly going from her friend's throat. She lunged and hit the dog's head, making it sink it's fangs into a hind leg. She bared her fangs as pain shot up her leg. She was thrown again, crashing hard into a crate with a loud crunch. The dog turned back to Spottedmask...
[DUN-DUN-DUN!]
---------------------------------------------------------------h--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mossprint rushed up instantly and helped, but something bothered him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan
Page 15 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next