RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who should Noka serve?
Xemnas
A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_vote_lcap0%A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Xigbar
A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_vote_lcap17%A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Vexen
A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_vote_lcap0%A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Zexion
A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_vote_lcap33%A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Axel
 0% [ 0 ]
Demyx
 0% [ 0 ]
Luxord
 0% [ 0 ]
Larxene
 0% [ 0 ]
Roxas
 0% [ 0 ]
Xion
A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_vote_lcap50%A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) Empty
PostSubject: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:58 pm

October 4
Day 7

My name is Noka. Or at least that's what I think it is. Everyone calls me it since I was sent to this school. It sure doesn't look like a school, though. Everythings white. I'm think I'm 16 and everyone looks at me funny. I dunno why. The "principal", Saix, told me to keep a journal and stuff. I'm tired. See you tommorow.

((This is what I was thinking about for teh last couple of days. I'll try to do this daily. If you want, you can PM me characters and plot ideas. If I get enough, I'll use one!))

Last edited by Suburban Silver on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:06 pm

yessssssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:39 pm

Awesome so far, Sub! Keep on goin'!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:30 pm

October 6
Day 9

Saix took my Journal yesterday. Said he wanted to learn about me, which is weird... right? I mean, he sould know more about me than me!
ANYWAY, Saix told me I would start classes tommorow. Once again, weird. But who knows? Maybe I'll meet someone there. Pretty unlikely though.

I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Last edited by Suburbia The... Something on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:43 pm

October 7
Day 10

I started numbering my days since I was sent to the school. Saix was right, I did have my classes today. It was really weird. Even though there was some other kids in it with me. Most of them seemed like drones. Most of them. The others are named Hope, Nico, and Luna.

Hope is 15 and is a girl. Amber eyes and pitch black hair with white roots at the top center.

Nico is 17 and is a boy. Yellow eyes (I think they're just contacts) and tanish hair.

Luna is also 15 and a girl. They always seem red as if she's crying and reddish hair.

I also figured out what I look like now, thanks to Nico. I apparently have a thin, weak body (Hope said it's probably from the drugs; whatever that means) and really pointy ears. I have icy eyes and real pale skin. Luna thinks I'm swedish or something like that.

My hands starting to hurt. Gonna go to bed now.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:10 pm

October 8
Day 11

I'm starting to pay attention in class. They're teaching us some weird stuff. They're saying things like, "Following Saix's orders or else!" and, "You'll never last with that body!"

What the heck are they talking about? I asked Nico, whose been in the school te longest. He wasn't any help. He just shooed me away and called me a stupid blonde under his breath. I guess he forgot that yesterday.

I tried Hope, but she just stared at me with her piercing eyes. It really scares me.

I think only Luna has a bit of respect towards me. She said, "You can't handle the truth." Which didn't help. I saw this cut on her neck, which she was trying to hide all day. I wonder what it meant...

Stupid cliches

((By the way guys, I'm accepting any and all critics!))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:21 pm

October 9
Day 12

I'm really tired. Saix forced Hope, Nico, and I into an extra long workout. He called it Pysichal Ed., but I wasn't that stupid. Nico said the did this to him all the time, so he's used to this. Hope glared at me again. What's with her?

I wonder Saix didn't make Luna go with us. I mean, he knows were all comfortable with each other. In a way.

Anyway, he made us run on a hamster wheel for electricity. Like they even use it. Then, Saix tought it would be "peachy" to make me wrestle Nico infront of him. Let's just say, in the words of every computer user, I got pwned. Big time.

Pwn... I like that word.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:24 pm

'Pwn, I like that word..' xDD That's awesome, Subby, keep on going! ;)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:32 pm

WOOHOO ANOTHER COMMENT BESIDES ME! YAYAYAY!

SORRY, spaz attack
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:38 pm

xDD I've been stalking the thread, I just was too lazy to post 'til now. xDD
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:49 pm

lolz! Just keep stalking. Noka ain't goin' nowhere!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:25 pm

October 10
Day 13

I remember, before going to The School, some kids bickering about how 13 was an unlucky number.
They were right.

When I woke up, I saw Luna standing beside my bed. I was a little shocked, and wanted to askk what the heck she was doing, but she put her finger on my lips, so I stayed quiet. She wanted to know why I was here and how I got here. She promised she would tell me why she was in my room wen I told her.

So I told her. My parents died and some guy of Saix's knocked me out. Then i wake up here, Saix telling me some history that appearently was mine, my name, and that's it.

Then she told me why she was in my room. Appearently, I left my room door open, so she sneaked in and confessed stuff to me in my sleep. Then she fell asleep crying and woke up shortly before I did.

Creepy, huh?

But, yah know, it felt kinda nice, "listening" to her like some therapist. Maybe she trusts me more that Hope and Nico combined.

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:56 pm

October 11
Day 14

I think I know why they bring us here.

Today, as I was running out my room door for a history class, I saw Hope in these very tattered clothes. She was holding a serving tray and ran as soon as she saw me. I also saw Nico and Luna doing the same thing.

They're enslaving us?

Anyway, I learn about the officials of the school. 14 to be exact. I think they are the people we serve. I'll write the description tommorow. Saix will kill me if I don't get to gym on time.

I hope he won't keep me.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Cool. I like how it has some mystery, but not so much that it makes you want to pull your hair out. :P I hope that makes sense. xD
Anyway, keep writing! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:08 pm

No PROB!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:00 pm

October 12
Day 15

Today, I will explain the people I could be serving for most of my life

Xemnas: He's the most important, and is NEVER distracteed.
Xigbar: He likes shooting things. A lot. And e has a ponytail and an eyepatch.
Xaldin: He likes the wind and is coldhearted. I think Hope serves him, though.
Vexen: He likes chewing on ice, and his heart is the same temperature.
Lexeus: He's real strong and is real brawly. I think Nico serves him.
Zexion: He LOVES books and is really smart.
Saix: You know who he is.
Axel: He is a pyrokenetic and is sorta... insane.
Demyx: The biggest slacker in mankind.
Luxord: The only guy with a normal name, he is a gambler and uses poker terms in everyday life.
Marluxia: He likes flowers and is insane, but more than Axel.
Larxene: One of the two girls, she seems to always be sarcastic and maybe sadistic. I think Luna serves her.
Roxas: He seems like a nice guy, and is always in the sun, but never gets tan.
Xion: The other girl, se seems lonely all the time.

So, that's them all. I made some sketching of them: The first 13 https://2img.net/h/i55.photobucket.com/albums/g137/okita1209/Organization_XIII_by_mandachan.jpg
Xion: http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs42/f/2009/144/e/9/e9521e6de16c3eddb1b995b19ba8b756.jpg

((BTW Kingdom hearts fans, YOUR WELCOME!))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:17 pm

The pictures are cool! I wish I could draw people that well. The names are cool too.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:28 pm

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:49 pm

October 13
Day 16

7:00 AM
Things are strating to go faster around the School. Which sucks for me, cause I'm being transferred to the castle where all off the leader, which were mentioned last entry, live. That means I am going to have to serve one of them. I wonder who...

5:00 PM

They told me. It was...

((Please vote for the answer. I'll wait until I feel like I have enough votes to decide!))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:59 pm

I voted! :]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:57 am

Thankies. So far Zexion is winning by 2, Xion by 1
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:02 pm

October 14
Day 17

They didn't tell me. Saix told me the reason was because of complications with the canidates, but nothing else. So now, the only people I can be assigned to are Xemnas, Xigbar, Vexen, Zexion, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Larxene, Roxas, and Xion. Saix said it couldn't be him cause he would always be at the School, and they needed me at The Castle. He also said it couldn't be Xaldin, Lexeus, or Marluxia because they have too many servants. Thank goodness.

Anyways, they are still conversing as we speak.

I'm too tired to write anymore. See ya tommorow. Maybe they'll be done then...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:18 pm

NOW, Xion is winning by 3, Zexion by 2. NO one else has entered, but still have the opportunity!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:22 pm

October 15
Day 18

Today they told me who I would serve today. Xion. Of course, the quiet one!

Anyway, tonight is the last night in the School. Same for Hope, Nico, And Luna. I'm sorta nervous, because I'll never see Saix again, and I have no frickin' clue what to do! What if they have Xion all wrong? What if she's nuts? UGH!

I'm sleeping on a bad note...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Awesome!! Keep going Sub! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))   A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journal from a Troubled Teen *** A Suburbia Collection ((UPDATE!))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: