RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:29 pm

((Well, yeah, but Tygra won't be all, "LETMESTAYLETMESTAYOHPLZ!" or "@#$@#!^# you guys."))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:32 pm

((xDD I know. I need to wait 'til Leaf is on, so that Bonestar and Amberfeather can finish their talk SUPERREALLYFAST.. xD))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:37 pm

((Here's a visual of Tygra.))

*WARNING! PAGE STRETCHER!* ^^"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:38 pm

((His hindleg in the back has been shade-colored. :3 If you look the white fur is partially bluefied too.))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:41 pm

((Got to go get a showah, brb. D8))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:51 pm

Amberfeather rolled her eyes. "Cut it out, don't ovvereact!" She growled. She pawed at the ground and padded out of the den. She then looked behind her at the cursing Bonestar and shook her head. She then slipped out of camp, to go looking for herbs.

---

Amberfeather sniffed. She was looking for marigold, the last herb she needed to collect. She then caught the dreaded scent. She suddenly saw Scratch's camp. She spotted the marigold, but it was out in the open. She stood there then dashed for it. She ripped out the roots and hurred back. But instead, she ddropped the herb and looked behinnd her, and saw Scratch looking at hera again. She growled and picked the marigold up, and headed to camp.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:54 pm

Bonestar growled. "I'm ALLOWED to overreact." She snarled, and sighed as Amberfeather stormed off. "Furball." She muttered. "I shouldn't have told."
~~~
Scratch spotted Amberfeather again, and stared. She picked up the herbs, and was gone. He sighed, feeling disappointment settle in his belly.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:01 pm

"Bonestar I'm back with alot of fresh-kill,"Spottedmask meowed.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:01 pm

"Right," Tygra mewed, gathering his prey and following the strange she-cat back to the place she called home.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Bonestar gave a curt nod, and turned her attention to Tygra. "You are..?" She asked.
~~~
Scratched tried to run after Amberfeather. "WAIT!" He hissed, catching up to her.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:04 pm

"This is Tygra,"She said
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:05 pm

"M'hmm. And may I ask why he's here?" She asked, giving Spottedmask a stern look. She should've asked to bring this cat here.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:05 pm

Amberfeather growled, and started to run faster. She disappeared into the ferns and came panting into camp. Glancing behind her, she quietly trotted into her den. She then dropped the herbs and padded up to Bonestar. She nudge her leader, and kept glancing at where she had come through. "He followed me!" She hissed quietly, into Bonestar's ear.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:07 pm

"Oh, this day can't get any better." Bonestar muttered sarcastically. "I'll deal with him, hold on, Spottedmask brought a vistor," She flicked her tail at Tygra.
~~~
Scratch hung back at the camp entrance. "What am I doing?" he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:08 pm

"I told him he could come here."Spottedmask looked at her paws.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:10 pm

She's young still, Bonestar reminded herself and nodded. "He can stay if he like, Spottedmask, show him the warriors den, please. Amberfeather, you can come with me with you want." She said, padding toward the camp entrance.
~~~
Scratch heard the sound of a cat coming, but didn't react until too late. He was pinned under Scratch. "What are you doing here, you stalker!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Amberfeather shook her head, and whispered something to Bonestar before she left. "Prtend I'm not here!" She whispered, and bounded away, out a secrret way. She ran until she spotted a den-looking shelter. She hide in there.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:13 pm

"Ok. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:16 pm

Scratch growled, slashing at her. "I followed one of your cats, you dork. Now let me up, and tell me who she is." He said.
"I won't tell you, and she's not even here, now go. I will get my warriors out here if I have to." She snarled, clawing him on the ear. Scratch growled, and pinned Bonestar down, hissing in her ear. "I was the stronger one, you know."

((LEAFY! DO THE SCRATCHDENLIONTRAPSAMBERFEATHER THING! xDD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 pm

Lion saw someone disppear into his leader's den. and went to look. He spotted a black tabby standing there. He hissed. "Who are you?" He growled, quickly pinning her.

Amberfeather yelped in surprise. "Amberfeather." She sputtered, staring up at him. "Who are you?" She hissed, trying to slip out. She didn't know how that well. She couldn't budge in his grip.

Lion growled. "I'm Lion, Scratch's warrior!" He growled, and backed away, letting her up. He quickly shot toward her, and she backed into a corner, trembling. Lion smirked and sat down. "Your not leaving 'till he gets here!" He snarled.

Amberfeather turned pale. "Nonono!" She whispered, staring at the male. He was taller, stronger, and smarter. She hissed but didn't move.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:23 pm

Scratch snarled, and gave her a slash goodbye. "Fine. I'll go, but I'll be back. Mark my words, I'll be back, Bones." He snarled, and dashed back to his camp and den.
~~~
Bonestar sighed. "I still love you, like I promised." Bonestar murmured, and padded back into camp.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Tygra hesitated. "I don't want to be a burden, Spottedmask. Say the word and I'll leave." he mewed as he followed her to some sort of den. "Things sure are..interesting around here. Shouldn't we help those two?" Tygra flicked his tail at this Bonestar and a rogue.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:25 pm

((No. No you should not. xDD))

Bonestar got back into camp, and saw Tygra and Spottedmask padding around. "Where do you come from Tygra?" She asked, trying to get her mind off her brother.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:29 pm

"Are you ok."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Amberfeather stared at Lion, then saw Scratch, and growled. She sat there, and glared, her tail curled over her paws. She swallowed. Inside, she was freaking out. She flinched when Lion said her name.

Lion saw Scratch come in and dipped his head. "This cat, Amberfeather was in here, probably hiding." He reported, and walked out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next