RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windows Moviemaker problems. :/

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Windows Moviemaker problems. :/ Empty
PostSubject: Windows Moviemaker problems. :/   Windows Moviemaker problems. :/ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:05 pm

Okay, so I was trying to add music from my iTunes library to the timeline on WMM for a video.
So I went into 'import music or audio', clicked 'iTunes library', 'iTunes Music', the group, album, and then...it came up with nothing.
The songs weren't there.
If I hold the mouse over the album file it says it has the songs, but when I click on the file it comes up empty! :[
Do any of you know what could be causing this and/or how to fix it? Am I just clicking on the wrong stuff?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Windows Moviemaker problems. :/   Windows Moviemaker problems. :/ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Yepp, Itunes is a whole 'nother company, so it will not let people just click and drag their (purchased or not,) music to any other program. In english, you can't get your music for your vids from Itunes :/

But what I do is just record the songs. Like if you're on youtube, you can record the song. Search Youtube for some tutorials, thats how I learned. Once you know how, you can record any sound or noise :] woo!

[/computernerd]
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Windows Moviemaker problems. :/   Windows Moviemaker problems. :/ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:08 am

Oh, ok. That stinks a little but I get it. :/
Thanks so much for your help! :]
*runs off to find tutorials*
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Windows Moviemaker problems. :/   Windows Moviemaker problems. :/ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:37 pm

I have another one because Alley's isn't cool enough. XD

You google 'youtube downloader' and download the newest version. Then you find the music you want and pull up YD and enter in the vid's url in the box. If you do try that then just ask me for further instructions...XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windows Moviemaker problems. :/   Windows Moviemaker problems. :/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windows Moviemaker problems. :/
Page 1 of 1