RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}

Go down 
+3
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Suburbia
Otterwhisker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

.:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} Empty
PostSubject: .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}   .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:00 pm

.:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} Uprising

Long ago, a group of squirrels had banded together to support each other and live in harmony. As squirrels always have been, they avoided predators and stayed in the safety of trees, leaping at the slightest snap of a twig. Squirrels are known for preperation the the winter and are a sign of readiness. However, squirrels don't like their way of life- at the bottom of the foodchain, preparing for the same thing every year- the only reason they seemed to live was for survival.

One winter, however, a pack of foxes moved into their forest. The bigger animals picked them off one by one until only the leader of the group of squirrels remained.

He had lost everything- his family, his friends, his way of life.

He cried out with greif to his ancestors, asking why they would bring such a cruel fate to them after they strive so hard to survive.

His ancestors sent him a gift- the gift of power. The squirrels had never felt power before- they had always been smaller and weaker; but the elements that the squirrels had been bound by so long were now under their control. His decentants thrived greatly.

Squirrels have always been signs of change. They adapt as the winter comes and as spring comes again. But, generations later, it is time for change. This modest species is UPRISING.

PLOT:
The fox pack is back after all these moons, or so the herb-keeper tells us. They is prophecised to be a battle... on the day of the sacred Snowmelt Feast. Will the squirrels destroy their traditions to save their necks? Or will they stand with their ancestors until the end?

(YESH I MADE MEH A SQUIRREL RP SO THERE XD)

RULES:
-Only up to 2 powers per character.
-No godmodeling, powerplaying, mary-sues, etc.
-FLYING IS NOT A POWER. JUST BE A FLYING SQUIRREL. XD
-We're not having hibernation- then 1/4 of the time we could be RPing we'd be like "Squirrely yawned."
-Keep it real with the colors, please. Markings and such are fine, but a neon green squirrel with pink stripes and red eyes and a mohawk and hoop earrings and leg warmers is not acceptable.
-Use this lineart for a regular squirrel and this lineart for a flying squirrel.

--FORM--
Name:
Personality:
Power:
Requested Rank:
Other:

MY FORM:
Name: Roma
Description:
.:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} Romat
Personality: Headstrong and firey, Roma will stand up for what he believes in, no matter what the circumstances are. He can also be very compassionate.
Power: Wind
Requested Rank: Leader
Other: None

OUR RANKS:

----Leader:
-Roma (Otterwhisker)

----Deputy:
-Buck (Socky)

----Herb-Keeper:
-Scoia (Suburbia)

----Warriors:
-Runa (Runa)
-Ketil (Socky)
-Saxon (Socky)
-Moonrise (Pirate)

-Alexander (Jacob)

----Apprentices:
-Tiaa (Fall Leaf)

Last edited by Jayfeather (Otter) on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}   .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:10 pm

Name: Scoia
Description: http://www.kittywompus.com/macadamia/images/20040622/small-squirrel.jpg
Personality: Scoia always backs Roma and his loved ones. He's very spiritual and loves Nature like there's no tommorow.
Power: Can feel the status of everything he toaches.
Requested Rank: Herb-keeper
Other:

Last edited by Suburban Silver Lion on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}   .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:22 pm

Wow...you really did do it. XD

.:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} Mlm8gg

Name: Buck
Description: ABOVE
Personality: Gentle and patient, he tries to keep his uncle (is that okee?) Roma in check. He loves watching young squirrels play and learn, even though he isn't very old himself. Though he may seem kind, he can sometimes be fiercely stubborn and occasionally he has hotheaded outburst when he's fed up by something.
Power: He can weave illusions in front of other squirrels' faces.
i.e.
Buck entered the den, his eyes glowing as his powers came to work. He sat on his haunches, and to Sh'NeiNei, the golden squirrel would appear as a fluffy sable rabbit washing its ears.
Requested Rank: Deputy
Other: He has no "relationships" (if ya know what I mean...;)) currently, but always dreams of having a loving mate and dreylings.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}   .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:42 am

((Wait, Roma is the decendant of the guy who got powers XD Socky's is accepted, and yours is as soon as you fix that :3))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}   .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:10 am

((sorry! edit))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}   .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Name: Moonrise
Description: Very dark gray fur with silver flecks throughout. ((I'm to lazy to use lineart. :P))
Personality: Quiet and thoughtful, she prefers to keep out of other's buisiness and likes others to keep out of hers. But that doesn't mean she's anti-social, she just prefers to stay out of things that don't directly involve her.
Power: Fire
Requested Rank: Warrior
Other: Nothing, but I like the idea of a squirrel RP. xD Nice one!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}   .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:31 pm

Name: Saxon
Description:
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01243/black_squirrel_1243011c.jpg
Personality: Quick to jump to conclusions, he is as fiery and hotheaded as Roma himself, but he is uncharacteristically gentle with his sister. Bold and defiant, he believes in standing up for the tribe or whatever this is and fighting back.
Power: Animation: he is able to bring inanimate objects to life and control what they do, but must use this power sparingly because it drains his energy according to the object's size. For example, he can make an acorn talk for an hour, but can make a tree talk for only about ten minutes.
Other: Has a twin sister, Ketil.

Name: Ketil (kee-till)
Description:
http://www.brevardnc.com/files/images/WHite%20Squirrel%20Contest.preview.jpg
Personality: The opposite of her brother, Ketil is softspoken and shy. She is spiritual and a pacifist, and no, she is not albino. You'd be surprised how many people would call that photo up there ^^^ an 'albino squirrel'. XD
Power: Telepathy: she can read others' minds and project her own thought into others' minds, which is how she usually cools down Saxon.
Requested Rank: Warrior, but she longs to be herb-keeper, though that position is taken.
Other: Has a twin brother, Saxon.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}   .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:10 pm

Name: Runa
Description: Runa is a pure white squirrel, from a distance. If you get close to her, you will notice her pelt is more of a very light grey, speckled with a bit darker grey spots. On her front Right paw, there is a small pure white splotch. Her tail is bushy and it fades from white at the base to light grey on the tip. Her eyes are a piercing leaf green.
Personality: Runa is very soft-spoken if not in a headed discussion. When she is angry, her voice will get higher and she will litterly chew you out. Runa is mostly a quiet animal and likes to sit on the highest branch of the tree and watch the clouds and stars. She doesn't like being in the sun much, so you will usually find her hidden behind so leaves, watching. In all, Runa is shy and very mysterious.
Power: (1) She can change her appearance if she knows the Squirrel well enough. Meaning she can impersonate a certain animal, either her same size, or a bit bigger. This goes for her voice also. (2) No one knows Runa's second power because she refuses to tell anyone, but if she gets really angry, she can invade a squirrel's mind and make them go insane.
Other:
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}   .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:26 pm

((All are accepted.

Lol at runa's powers *pictures rabbid squirrel going insane*))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}   .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:33 pm

((BTW Socky if you want, Ketil can be herb keeper apprentice :)))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}   .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Name: Tiaa (Tee-a)

Description: Tiaa is a small, maroon colored flying squirrel. She has a pure-white colored stomach and chest, and has darker redish color speckles. She looks more of a blood-red miniture squirrel from a distance away. She has glittery blue eyes.
Personality: She is a shy little fella. xD She likes to run off and hide anytime, anywhere, but that doesn't mean she's scared or weak. She is able to stand up about her choice in things, and is a ready-to-learn fighter. She just doesn't like to talk a lot.

Power: (1) Can easily camoflauge into her surroundings, so she is completly invisible. (2) Can read minds if she's an ear-shot/eye-shot away from anything.

Requested Rank: Apprentice

Other:

Last edited by Angel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}   .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Yo, Ottah? Am I accepted?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}   .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:15 am

Name - Alexander.

Gender - Male

Description - Alexander has a deep chestnut red coat. His eyes, are a deep emerald. He has a white trip that runs across the center of his back. Near his head, Dark brown spots appear, until they thicken near his nose. Alex's tail is the same color as his pelt (deep chestnut red) except for the white circle that surrounds it like the one on his back. His underbelly is a light grey, that is almost solid white.

Personality - Alexander, is usually laid back and cool. He rarely will attack, or hurt anybody who gets him mad. But, if you offend or hurt anyone he cares about, you wont find yourself waking up after you go to sleep. If angered, his eyes will strangely, become darker, to a near solid black.

Power (1) - Alexander, can control the shadows that are casted off of the trees, and the darkness that lurks in the night. (Otherwise; He can control darkness.)

Power (2) - Alex can temporarily transform into other small animals (Birds, Rat/Mice, Moles, ETC) for only about 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}   .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:57 pm

((All accepted but what is Alexander's rank? 0.o))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}   .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:58 pm

(Oh yeah, sorry. Warrior. Please. xD)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}   .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:42 pm

((Kewl :)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}   .:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:||UPRISING||:. {{a squirrel rp}}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: