RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:32 pm

Airkit rolled her eyes at her sisters, and curled her tail around her paws. Both her sisters wanted something, to be leader or medicine cat or whatever, but she just was gonna be a great warrior.. Right?
"I'll be important too, won't I Mama?" She asked, HUGE eyes looking up at Frostheart.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:51 pm

Dewkit simply pushed her light sister off. She pinned her down. "When I'm older, I'll be able to hear thoughts because I have such a great power!" She retorted to Stormkit. "Storms just causes messes!" She snapped, clawing her sisters legs. She growled, her eyes blazing.

Frostheart nodded at Airkit. "I bet you will." She purred. She then pulled Dewkit off and put her away from Stormkit, and then put Stormkit far away. "Knock it off." She growled at the two kits. "You both will have great powers and lives. So far, Airkit is the only one behaving like a leader..." She hissed, glaring at Dewkit. "And med. cat." She added, then glaring at STormkit.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:56 pm

Stormkit held her tail high, "Dew started it." The little kit padded over to the door to the cage and peered out at the Elder Two-leg. The Elder chose that time to look at Stormkit and smile. Storm cocked her head to the side and mewed pitifully. The Elder smiled and seemed to croon, "You'll be home soon kitty, then you will get a name with the rest of your family! I was thinking Precious, since you're so sweet." Storm felt her eyebrow's go up, was this Two-leg crazy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:00 pm

Airkit held her chin up, and puffed her chest out, trying to look all authoritative. Airkit snickered when the Elder two-leg spoke to Stormkit. She padded up to her Mom, and smiled. "Do you really think I act like a leader? 'Cause, I'm pretty sure Dewkit is the bossy one," She cast a glance to her sister, grinning. "And, of course, Stormkit would make an AWESOME medicine cat." She said, standing on her tiptoes and being a kiss up.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Dewkit cracked up at her sister's new name. Dewkit fell on her back laughing. She smiled at the Elder two-leg, and she smiled back. "Hm... I was thinking Dew for you, because of the brown of your fur." The two-leg sighed, and Dewkit mewed. "I get to keep my name!" She chuckled at Stormkit. "Hahaha!" She squeaked. She grinned at Stormkit, then rolled her eyes. Shealmost revieled her wings. She quickly covered the tiny things up again, still giggling.

Frostheart nodded at Airkit. "I think so." She responded, and growled at the elder lady, when she gave Stormkit her "suggested name." Sighing, the mother curled her tail protectivly around Airkit. "Whatever happens, we'll get back to the clan. All for one and on for all." She said, looking at each of her kits.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Storm sat down, feeling like her fur was crackling with anger, until she realized, it actually was. Stormkit's eyes widened and she heard a crack of thunder. Storms had always been calming to the kit when she was first born, that was how she had goten her name. Storm was just glad her parent's hadn't known about the mind reading powers first, then her name might have been Mindkit or something. What a weird name.
Storm glared at her sister and struck her a blow to the side of the head, her paw cracked when it hit and another clap of thunder sounded, before the cage was illuminated with lightning, coming straight from the smallest grey kit.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:12 pm

Airkit was staring at Stormkit, wide eyed with awe. "Woah.. " She was frozen in amazement. She turned to Frostheart, "Mama, why do they get the amazing powers, and not me? Why do I have to be the plain one?"Airkit asked, looking up at her Mom with wide eyes once again.
~~~
Wolfheart looked at Stormkit, amazed. "She can create storms, amazing!" Wolfheart said, eyes wide. It really didn't help how Airkit was feeling.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Frostheart growled at Stormkit. "Airkit, blow the storm clouds away." She told her kit. She then glared at Stormkit. "We will NOT use our powers to hurt each other!" She said, hissing. "Or else." She warned her kit.

Dewkit concentrated, and when she heard the bolts starting to form, she dodged out of the way, before her sister hit her. "See?" she smirked. She closed her eyes and heard a cry of a bug. It made her giggle, and she opened her eyes. The hearts of her family pounded in her ears.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:21 pm

"But Mama! I didn't know I had these powers! I didn't even know Airkit could use air!" The storm dimmed and suddenly there was a grey storm cloud hovering over the small kit's head. It started to rain, and Stormkit started to cry. Suddenly, the door opened to the cage, and a hand reached in and plucked out Storm. She stopped her powers in an instant, and the Elder Two-leg set her down in what looked like a larger cage, without a roof, like the one in the large Two-leg gathering room. Suddenly, her entire family was beside her, and Storm moved towards the edge of the cage with no roof. She didn't want to be by her nasty family anyways.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:23 pm

Airkit was so sarcastic, so mean sometimes, but she really did truly care about her family. She saw Stormkit edging away from the rest of the family, and she bounded over to Stormkit. "Stormkit, don't feel bad, you didn't know." Airkit said, completely different from when she had been feeling so plain before. "And guess what?" She whispered to her small sister. "Your powers are WAYY better then Dewkit's," She grinned.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:42 pm

Dewkit growled. "I heard that!" She retorted, and padded over. "Well, I think we'd be the most powerful kits EVER with our powers combined. Storm and wind could create a natrual disater. Wind and flying could create big currents, and mind reading and hearing could keep us as alert as ever." She pointed out. She hoped her sisters got what she was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:03 pm

Storm nodded and mewed, "We would be powerful together, we could all have our own three clans, When we get older. Think about it, Stormclan, Windclan, and Dewclan. It's perfect." She purred thinking about having her own clan. Suddenly, the elder Two-leg came over to us and said, as an Elder would in the Clan, "You are probably hungry, why don't you have some food." The Elder sat down in front of them a bowl of milk and in another bowl, kittypet food. Storm gagged and turned around so her back faced the food. The little grey kit padded over to her mother and purred, "Momma, why don't we eat Kittypet food? If other cats like it, why don't we?"
(Oooh, Plot hint above! Can you find it?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:39 pm

Airkit cocked her head at Stormkit, asking such a silly question, and left it to her mother to answer. She padded over to the kittypet food, and sniffed at it. She was soo hungry, considering their hunting trip had been interrupted by getting kidnapped, or rather catnapped, by two-legs. She padded up to the Elder two-leg, mewling pitifully once, and then looking at the kittypet food, and back at the two-leg. She just wanted her parents to go outside and hunt a mouse for them, she was STARVING."Mommaa.. Daddy? I'm hungry.. Would it really be THAT bad to eat the kittypet food?" Airkit asked. It didn't look very tasty, but she got what Stormkit meant. If other cats liked it and ate it, why not them?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:41 pm

Dewkit nodded, and glared at the kittytpet food. She then stuck her head in the air, listening. She heard a mouse padding along below them. Confused, she walked around until she saw sharp hills then hed down. She carefully walked down them, and spotted the mouse. It was a bit frial, but it would do. She froze, not knowing what to do, so she tried something.
Flying silently in the air, tired and only a couple inches above ground she carefully swooped above the mouse. She then let go, and grushed the prey.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 pm

(V-Leaf, I'm not trying to sound mean or controlling or anything, but I kind of have a plan, so please stop letting your kit use her powers. I said in my first post that none of them knew about their special ones yet, but that kind of went down the toilet. So, please don't use your powers in the house, their in a playpen anyways. So she couldn't find a mouse in there. Again, sorry, I just wanted to mention that.)

Storm stuck her tongue out at her show-offy older sister and padded over to the kittypet food. She mewed pitufully and the Elder two-leg came out from around a corner. The Elder looked at Storm and them picked her up. Stormkit yowled and scratched the Elder's arm, but the Elder sprayed water in her face. Storm sneezed and felt herself being sat down somewhere. She shook her head and looked around, she was outside! Yes! Storm mewed and saw the Elder bringing the rest of her family one at a time outside, into a large area of grass, that had wood edging it. Stormkit hit high gear and bounded towards the wood.
She hit it full on and tumbled backwards. "Ow..." Storm sniffed the air and turned around, there was a cricket near. Stormkit's eyes got dark and a lightning bolt shot down and hit the cricket. Storm giggled and ate it happily.

(You guys can use the powers outside. It doesn't matter then. The woman is inside.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:53 pm

Airkit bounded up and down excitedly when they were outside, and she grinned, bounding into the wood after Stormkit. She rolled her eyes at Stormkit, but good naturedly, not irritated like when she rolled her eyes at Dewkit. She did prefer Stormkit over Dewkit sometimes, but they were powerful together and they were sisters. She crouched down in front of a cricket, and made the wind swish back and forth, and the cricket flipped onto its back, helpless. Airkit gobbled it up swiftly, and licked her muzzle, and sat up. She made it windy, and felt excited as the wind ruffled her fur. She jumped onto a rock, and lifted her head slightly to the sky, fur waving in the wind.
~~~
Wolfheart breathed in deeply once outside, and smiled as Stormkit brought down a lightning bolt on a cricket, devouring it happily. He stared wide eyed at Airkit, cocking an eyebrow as she stood on a small rock, and the wind waved her fur everywhere. He grinned at Frostheart, "Much better," He muttered, and bounded to the wood. He came back with two small mice a few minutes later, and dropped one by Frostheart, and ate his himself. He looked at Dewkit, Stormkit, and Airkit proudly. "There going to be wonderful warriors." He purred.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:34 pm

(Whoops. Ignore that post,)

Dewkit was dropped outside. She grinned and quickly followed her littermates.

(-.- REALLY short post. I wasn't sure what comes next, so.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:55 am

Stormkit sighed and laid on her back, watching her sister let the wind ruffle her fur. She rolled over and watched her parent's eating for a moment before letting her focus on Dewkit. She wasn't doing much. Storm sighed agian and closed her eyes, focusing on thoughts. She'd never tried this before, but she really wanted to.
Mom? Can you hear me? Storm asked in her mother's mind, all she could hear were her own thoughts in her mother's mind.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Airkit felt powerful, standing on the small rock and feeling all the wind in her face. She felt like she could do anything, she felt like she could be anyone. Airkit's blue eyes glinted with ambition, and total detirmenation that made her look moons older then a young kit. She smiled, watching her sisters. She watched her parents, eating. She couldn't imagine being without her parents, they were like the glue that held them together, without them Airkit didn't know what she'd do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2