RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make-a-Warrior?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Make-a-Warrior? Empty
PostSubject: Make-a-Warrior?   Make-a-Warrior? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:15 pm

SO I've come across great photos on the web (well, some are photoshopped, but what the taters) that could make great characters. Problem is, I don't want to stick them in any RP. So I'm just going to take some pictures (of course I'm allowed, don't worry) and make up characters. Your job is to judge and rate other people's characters and also make your own. Gather free images and start creating warrior cats! BUT, if you want, you can make that character "up for adoption". Then a person can claim it and use it as their own character. Um. Just some random stuff I made up. XD

Make-a-Warrior? Pretty10
Name: Rowanwhisker
Personality: Sweet, kind and funny, he is a modest and humble warrior. His seemingly only flaw is that he doesn't have much faith in StarClan. He'd rather have cats solve problems for themselves rather than ask their ancestors for answers.
Other Info: He's in love with Viperfang, the fierce sharp-tongued medicine cat apprentice (what's another forbidden couple? ;))

If you have cool pictures you don't have a cat for, PM it to me and I will try to put it up here.

THESE ARE FREE FOR CHARRIE MAKING.

Make-a-Warrior? Pretty12
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Make-a-Warrior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make-a-Warrior?   Make-a-Warrior? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:15 pm

Wow that was an awesome picture Socky! I'm gonna rate him on a scale of one to ten okay?
9/10

Make-a-Warrior? Pretty12

Name: Frozenbranch
Personality: Well-meaning, but often forgets to think before she speaks, which causes her offend others without realizing it. She can be a bit dreamy and air-headed, but there's nothing like a cat who needs her to bring her down to earth. She believes everything happens for a reason and looks for StarClan's guidence in everything she does.
Other: I might let someone use her in an RP...if they ask nicely.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Make-a-Warrior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make-a-Warrior?   Make-a-Warrior? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Thanks Pirate! =3 I rate yours 9/10 too. I like how her personality characteristics kind of blend. Pwetty picture. I stole your one point because the name seemed a bit odd to me. XD I mean, Rowanwhisker is kind of weird, but in the actual series I haven't seen a 'branch cat. :D I LOVE HER THOUGH! I JUST MIGHT HAVE TO STEAL HER OKAY? XD
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Make-a-Warrior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make-a-Warrior?   Make-a-Warrior? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:03 pm

Thanx for the rating, and glad you like her!
Yeah sure go ahead and use her...as long as you mention that I came up with her, mmkay?
Like you could put it in the 'other' spot of the form or whatever.

Yeah branch is rare in a name, but I thought of it because she's all gray tabby with a few spots of gold, like a branch covered in ice showing some bark through melted spots. But that's just me. xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Make-a-Warrior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make-a-Warrior?   Make-a-Warrior? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:13 pm

PRECISELY.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Make-a-Warrior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make-a-Warrior?   Make-a-Warrior? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:09 am

Make-a-Warrior? Pretty10

Here we go peoples! Another free kitteh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Make-a-Warrior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make-a-Warrior?   Make-a-Warrior? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make-a-Warrior?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: