RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Vikki yawned and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Jay was awake for a while, and went into his computer room. He toyed around on RPC for a while, making fake Alwein accounts.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Vikki followed him qietly, she had faked. She watched him. "You just can't keep promises, can you?" She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:53 pm

"I didn't hack your account," Jay said, still staring at the screen and getting Alwein in heaps of trouble just by clicking the mouse and typing/
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:56 pm

Vikki scowled. "I meant stop getting on RPC, Doofus."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:57 pm

"Oh, well, that's not what I meant so.." Jay turned to look at her. "Too bad, and I'm not hacking anything. I made an account.. Dude, Alwein's gonna be so ticked."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:59 pm

Vikki rolled her eyes. "Uh huh."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:01 pm

"Dude, when Anna checks her PM's, shes gonna go beat up Alwein, its gonna be so funny." Jay said, and then clicked off RPC. "What do you want?" He asked calmly, sitting in a big black swivel chair.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:10 am

Vikki rolled her eyes, and leaned against wall. "One, let me go, two, beat you up. Now that would be funny. " She said, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:30 am

Jay realized she didn't know that she could go, and grinned like an idiot at her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:35 am

Vikki clenched her teeth. WAlked over, slapped him. She looked at the clock. She glared and left, slamming the door behind her. "What a freak." She muttered, and walked toward the cabin. she opened the door to it, and slammed it shut. "God Anna, no wonder you hated him in seattle!" She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:36 am

Well, it wasn\'t exactly time yet, so Anna was like spazzing out of the couch. \"Hey.. V-v-viikki..\" Anna said, still spazzing. xD

Last edited by Branchz on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:39 am

Vikki stopped, and looked at the clock. 5:50 am. "Oh god." She whispered. "Anna! Anna! Are you okay?" She cried, rushing to her friend's aid.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:41 am

"I think I'm f-fine.." Anna said, trying not to look completely pained. She just wanted it to stopp.. Soon is was 5:59am.. 5,4,3,2,1.. Anna looked up, and was fine. "Geez, you are totally not allowed to do THAT anymore."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:42 am

Vikki sighed. "Get me plyers. If I get this thing off and destroyed, we both can carry jackets." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:46 am

"YESH!" Anna stood up, wobbled, and went over to go get plyers. She grinned, "Are you taking it off or me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:47 am

Vikki smiled. "I'd love to do the honors!" She chuckled, and took the plyers. It came off! THe thing broke, and stopped working. "Boo yah!" Vikki said. "I call the zipper jacket!" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:49 am

((Woah! 40 pages already? Geez. xDD))

Anna pouted. "Fine," She grinned, and grabbed a jean jacket. "We're off to neardy boys house!' She grinned/
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:50 am

Vikki ggrabbed the anklet thing and jogged to Jay's. She pounded on the door.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:52 am

Jay rolled his eyes before answering the door. Vikki had left early, so Anna had been in pain no doubt. He opened the door to get glares. He looked down at Vikki's ankle. Nothing. Jay looked up, eyes wide. "I.. think.. I gotta go.. BYE!" And Jay ran. xDD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:54 am

Vikki smirked and ran after him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:58 am

Anna followed, grinning and clutching her jacket.

Jay ran up a flight of stairs, and then was trapped at the end of the hall. There was a window open.. But could he risk dying then getting beat up by two.. Angry girls with.. Really hard jackets..?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:02 am

Vikki smirked and saw that he was trapped. "By your thoughts," She started. "Risk yourself? Or getting beat up by angry girls? Hm. That'd be two, new, Idiot-hating agents, too you, Jay." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:05 am

Jay had his back up against the window as Anna and Vikki closed in on him. Out the window, there was slanted roof he could slide down and land in the grass of his backyard, and RUN. Jay smiled.
"It's been fun and all," He said as they were almost upon him."But I really gotta GO!" He shouted, and shoved himself through the window. He slid down the roof, and landed in grass. "That was so totally awesome!" Jay shouted, and started running.

Anna turned to Vikki. "He does know he can transport, and so can we, right?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Vikki grinned. "I love forgetting spells!" She chucked, and transported by Jay. "Nice try." She said, and whacked him with a jacket. xD (FUNESS!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next