RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}

Go down 
+9
Blank's Toucan
Rebecca
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
kieran c:
Jay
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Moonkit nodded and waited until Rock was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:37 am

Wingkit flattened her ears and curled her tail. "Why? I wanna play here!" She grumbled, her eyes narrowed. "But Fine." She sighed and sat by Deathkit impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:09 pm

Rock looked at each Kit in turn before unsheathing his claws and turning. Grumbling, "Follow me, young ones.", the black Tom padded forward and out of the ferns. His claws out gave him more traction on the uneven forest floor as he lead the small kits through brush and tree. Rock's eyes and ears were on red alert for any of the Tribe cats in the hunting party. Finally arriving at a small clearing, he waited for all the kits to get into it and checked for stragglers. As soon as they were all in the clearing, he walked in himself and stared at the kits for a moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Moonkit was a little freaked out when Rock was staring at them. "What?" He asked him, thinking he knew what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Fell turned his head back to where he was hiding, underneath a bramble bush, and nearly jumped when he saw the cats were there in front of him already. He dove out, bowling over Rock, and pinning him down to the dusty clearing floor. "First game- fighting." he said, panting.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:00 pm

Rock hissed at his second in command and pushed him off with his back paws. Flipping the other tom off of him, Rock pinned him down and looked at the kits while panting, "You should watch closely and know how to get out of tricky siduations." He persuaded lightly while hiding his claws and lightly brushing his paw over Fell's stomach, "Go for the stomach, right Fell?" He confirmed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Fell nodded, still panting, as he pushed off. He took a step back before diving forward again, his front paws in the air. Appearing as to jump on top of the tom, he instead went under him and stood, flinging him to the side. "Element of surprise is a good thing to use as well." he growled, looking back at the kits.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:49 am

Moonkit blankly nodded at the two. This wasn't the most interesting thing he could be doing right now. Maybe, he should try to mimic Fell's example. It might give him a better reputation, what little the three kits had.

((No offense guys, you guys are awesome!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Deathkit smiled. "Cool!! I wanna try!"
He commented from behind Moonkit.
The cinnamon kit crouched, and then lept on top of Moonkit.

Last edited by 3006tt on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Wingkit blinked, and flattened her ears. "This isn't a game. This is apprentice Training!" She whined, but the little kit loved dangerous things. So she leapted onto Deathkit and pulled him off Moonkit. They rolled down beside Rock and she scrambled to try and pin her freind.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Deathkit laughed, and tumbled to Rock's paws.
The cinnamon kit's fur stood out against Rock.
"Sorry Uncle." Deathkit said, realizing his mistake.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:27 pm

Fell watched with contempt as the kits attempted a fight.
"You can't just jump and expect your claws to find the enemy. You have to plan,"
he murmered, and his eyes shifted to Rock. He nodded, giving the cue to show another example.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Wingkit looked up. "Plan? How can we do that?" She asked, and stepped back, guessing they were going to give her and teh two others a example. Her paws tingled with anxiousness. None of this felt right.... But she would go along. Like her mother had told her.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:09 pm

"You have to find your enemies weak points and how they fight. Then you attack at their disatvantage, right?" Moonkit said after thinking for a bit. He hoped he was right, cause he hated being wrong. It made him feel stupid.

((Doo, doo, doooo))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:24 pm

((DOO DOO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:53 pm

OOC: I miss this :'(
-
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:14 pm

I do too! We should revive it, or turn it into a PRP so it stays alive!
If we do turn it into a PRP though, i think we should start fresh.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:17 pm

OOC: Well, what does eveyone else think?

eh?
-
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:23 pm

XD there is no 'everyone else', Alleys. Jus' you an' me...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:48 am

((I miss it too!))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:29 am

((Well, I kind of forgot about it, but it's fun being an apprentice, so if it were restarted, I would definitely re-join it.))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:57 pm

spam xd
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:56 pm

OOC: Ah. This SHOULD become a PRP.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:53 pm

OCC: Perhaps...its been so long.
Anyone else agree?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:57 am

ME! I'd like to start fresh, though. New charrs and all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next