RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)

Go down 
+2
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Blank's Toucan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:45 pm

XD Akshepted.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:31 pm

((Ooh epic Snow leopard pic :3))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Trian finished a slab of meat hungrily, and then cantered over to Otterwhisker.
"Hello, Otterwhisker."
She giggled, purring whisperedly.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Otterwhisker flicked his tail, taking an akward step backwards. "Hello," he murmured, glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Trian continued to slink around him, gradually closer.
Her emerald eyes locked his, and she smiled.
Trian's golden tail brushed his ear, she leaped out onto one of the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:45 pm

((OOH LALA.))

Kettle growled at one of the zookeepers as they poked him into the big cat exhibit with long sticks. He stalked in, fur ruffled, snow from his home still dusting his silver and black spotted pelt.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Otterwhisker flicked his ears. Why do you keep shying away from her? he challenged himself. He breathed an uneasy sigh and looked up at Trian, examining her spotted pelt.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:50 pm

*rawr*

Trian looked back down at the spotted tom, and winked once before bounding away again.
Chase.... she whispered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:52 pm

((You guys are creepy. XD))

Kettle sat down, narrowing his pale blue eyes to study the room humans had thrown him in. On one side, a cheetah(?) and a clouded leopard. On the other, several assorted cats. He shook his head, closing his eyes. This can't be real.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:02 pm

♦ Shadoh ♦ wrote:
EEEEEEEE NUUUUU! Competition for Shadow!
Shadow; Alesana MINE!

(*rubs forehead* care to explain?heh. Sorry for my absense, everyone. I was at a friends house last night. =D)

(*is rather lost*)

Alesana narrowed her eyes from the large, flat bouldar she was spread out on. Closer to the glass side of the exhibit was a new cat. "Another new one? My stars." she said, murmuring. That was a lot to be had in one day, 4(...) new cats. She stretched silently and leapt off her resting place and padded over to the tom. Getting a closer look she noticed his silvery, splotched pelt. "Well Hello there," she dipped her head, trying her best not to startle him from the side. Her long dashed tail swayed gently behind her.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:07 pm

((Lol.

I named him Kettle.

I just realized that's a fairly weird name. XD))

Kettle blinked his eyes open. "Ah, um...hi." he replied to a sleek Amure leopard. "I'm...Kettle." He froze, realizing how stupid he probably sounded. "I--come from the mountains."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:09 pm

(Shadow like Alesana, So does Kettle.)

(Hey, That's what Otterwhisker gets for liking a romantic cheetah. XD)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:26 pm

((Good idea. Kettle vs. Shadow for Alesana. XD Like 1 week into this and we already have a rivalry for love! XD))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:45 pm

(YEP!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:27 pm

(Oh goodness. You're going to strain my poor amur for love?...

I like it. XD But it's going to be so hard for me to choose later on. Cos Both Sockys AND Blanks characters are the only ones my characters fall in love witt. ALWAYS. IN EVERY RP. XD))

(So anyway...)

Alesana smiled. "Kettle hmm? Thats interesting. And from the mountains? I've never seen those before..." she thought for a moment. The last time she'd seen any other surrounding other than here was when she was a little cub. And those were some sort of grassy jungles. "So thats why your pelt is so grey. Camoflage? Genious." she tried making conversation to fill in the awkward silence. "Lets see...follow me. I'll introduce you to the others." she said friendily, and spun around to pad the way.

(*snort* Kettle. xD awe.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:34 pm

"Thanks!" he replied brightly, glad for something else to think on. "How along have you been like this? I mean, in here?" He shook any remaining snow off his thick pelt and followed the golden leopard across the big room.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:37 pm

"Most of us have been here for more than a year- except for those two over there."
Shadowflight responded, twitching his tail torward Trian and the leopard chasing after her.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:42 pm

"And me," LightningShadow continued.

((Can't think Anything to say!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:06 pm

(well...)

Alesana nodded in agreement as they approached Shadowflight. "I grew up here most of my life. By the way, this is Shadowflight." she stepped back so the two could meet. While they talked, the amur leopardess looked around at the other cats. Some were greeting the other newbies, and others lounged around or play battled.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:45 am

((*attempts to revive*))

Rotche finally gave up on sleeping, slowly getting to his paws and streching akwardly in his cramped den. He muttered under his breath, groggily padding out of the den, and blinking when the artificial light came into view. He rubbed his eye with his paw, sitting on his haunches, and started to groom himself, lazily licking a paw and running it over his ear.

"Newcomers," he said to himself, blinking in suprise as soon as he started to look at his surroundings. He got on all four paws and, swishing his tail, he padded to look at the new cats.

Otterwhisker looked over his shoulder at the sound of pawsteps on the warm stone. "You decided to get up?" he queried, his voice drily sarcastic.

Rotche gave him a sour look, shaking his head as if he wanted to claw the small cat's ears off.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:06 pm

( I'm not sure if you've notived but it's jolly good fun to say rotche's name out loud. XDD

also I'm waiting for...blanks to reply, I think. And socky. So I can't post yet.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:07 pm

((NO REPLY FOR YOU!))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:23 pm

((Lol, Socky doesn't like the name Rotche. U GET MOD PWNDZ SOCKEHS!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Errr... I was waiting for Otter.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:07 pm

(WOW. okay, Socky, Otter, then me and Axeli. :] that work?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next