RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil

Go down 
+3
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
❝ lauren ❞
7 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

--RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil Empty
PostSubject: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:29 pm

Intro

You creep through the dense forest, the tall trees towering over you. It's soaking wet and cold, from the previous storm. Shivering, starving, and weak, you collasp, but pull yourself up again. Gaping your jaws, you smell a faint smell of cat, but was washed away by the scent of fresh rain. Your pelt wet and sticky, you peer around for somewhere decently dry, and find a sheltered pine tree near some bramble thicket. Sulking low, you lay there to rest. You fall into a deep sleep, tired from your sore limbs.
You wake up to find a she-cat with piercing eyes staring at you. You try scrambling up, but fall down from your soreness. The she-cat growles and stalks closer, muscles tensed. Your eyes grow wide and wait for her to pounce and kill you, but she doesn't. Standing straight, the cat still stares at you, her glare cold, but warm. You relax a little bit, and when she finally breaks the quietness, she hisses,
"Who do you think you are?"

Will you join the ranks of RainClan, or face a challenging death?

Rules

-No totally perfect charries. Example: "Fernfeather smiled, her charmi ng and perfect eyes gleaming, captureing the toms heart."
-No godmoding! It's like the example above.
-No powerplaying! Example: "Shadowstar towered over the teeny tiny cat. The cat squeaked in fear."
-Only make as many charries as you can handle.
-All Ranks are earned, but the FIRST PERSON to post gets picks, and becomes that rank! My thanks for them joining.
-Pics allowed! And no "Unfolds"

Form

Name:
Personality:
Description:
Relationships or kits?:
Other:

My Cats

Name: Whitestar
Personality: Kind and clever. She can be mean and challenging, but only because she's loyal and serious. She'll do anything to protect her clan. Whitestar enjoys hunting and fighting, along with bonding and playing. Even though she can be busy, she wants to have time with her clanmates.
Description: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil K1565891
Relationships or kits?: No
Other: Nah

RainClan

Leader: Whitestar - Vixen
Deputy: Redflight - RainCloud
Med. cat: Open
Apprentice med. cat: Rillpaw - Kokoro

Warriors
Hawkeye - Suburbia
Hollypool - Winter

Apprentices:

Blizzardpaw - Wildfire

Queens & kits:

Elders:

News

-Open!

Last edited by Chiby Chu Vi on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Name: Redflight
Personality: Redflight is almost irritatingly serious, but she is also extremely loyal. She would die for her Clan, no matter what, and her decisions are always putting her Clan before herself. However, Redflight is extremely short-tempered. Normally she is friendly, but when she's angry, usually nothing can go right for her. Redflight is a ferocious fighter.
Description: Redflight is a ginger she-cat with blue eyes and powerful hind legs. Her fur is longer than average, and she has a white underbelly.
Relationships or kits?: Nope, but you can ask
Other:
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Name: Rillpaw
Personality: Rillpaw is rather nervous about bad things, and his mind wanders often. When he needs to, he concentrates hard and gets the job done.
Description: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil K0187875
Relationships or kits?: No kits... but open to relationships.
Other:
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:22 am

(RainCloud gets Deputy. Rillpaw can be med. cat apprentice as soon as we have a med.cat....)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:22 am

Name: Hawkeye
Personality: Hawkeye likes to think of himself as the security guard of the clan. He care-free and has a big heart. He might but into a few situation he shouldn't be in.
Description:--RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil Javanese_cat
Relationships or kits?: NUUUUOOOOOOOOH! (yet)
Other: Always in clan.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:17 pm

(Accepted!)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Name: Blizzardpaw
Personality: Constantly daydreaming, shy, and she would almost always rather talk than fight.
Description: https://2img.net/h/i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/pookeykatt/Cats_Eyes_by_Vortex_.jpg
Relationships or kits?: Not yet
Other: Yes she does have those purpley eyes, if that's okay.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:52 pm

(Accepted!)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:01 pm

((Thanx. :)))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Name: Hollypool
Personality: Hollypool has that classic 'grown up yet still young and full of energy' personality. She gets along with most every cat because of her kindness, trustworthyness, ability to listen and motherly qualities. Yet she has strong potential in a battle with her fierce attitude, loyalties, and overall strength and skill. She is a finely seasoned warrior.
Description:
--RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil Bengal_cat___Neo_1_by_alexanderlindelof
Relationships or kits?: Sure, somday. She's more focused on today, though.
Other: If it's alright, best friend to Blizzardpaw & her mentor?
( I just like the way you rp with warriors. =D)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:18 pm

(Accepted. It's okay with me, But ask WildFire.)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:43 pm

((Yeah that's fine Winter. Always glad to RP with you! :)))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:12 am

(=] huzzah.

okay then....who wants to start?))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:09 pm

((I will!))

Blizzrdpaw padded out of the apprentices' den and glanced around the camp. It was early morning still, and only a few cats were moving about. Yawning, Blizzardpaw padded towards the fresh-kill pile with her fluffy white tail held high. She picked out a small sparrow and settled down in a shaded spot near the edge of camp to eat.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Hollypool blinked one eye open and looked around. Her other eye opened as she lifted her head silently, seeing who was awake and who was still sleeping. A pale not-yet-warm light poured into the warrior's den as the spotted she-cat parted her jaws in a wide yawn. Hollypool picked her way carefully through the heaps of rising and falling pelts, out into the clearing where she saw a few other cats waking up and eating.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Spotting her mentor coming out of the warrior's den, Blizzardpaw flicked her tail in greeting.
"Good morning Hollypool!" She meowed from where she was lying. She had finished her prey and was giving herself a quick wash as early sunlight filtered through the trees, landing in a dappled pattern across her white pelt.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Hawkeye had woken up long ago but faked being asleep so he would alarm anybody. He heard Hollypool and Blizzardpaw greeting each other, so he thought it was time to stop playing and wake up. He stretched as he jumped up onto his feet and walked out of the den. "Hello Hollypool, Blizzardpaw," He greeted, a smile drawn upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:34 am

(Nice.Siggy.XD.)

Hollypool yawned again, this time stretching out her forepaws. "Greetings, Hawkeye. I did'nt hear you get up. I hope I did'nt wake you," she mewed, and paced over to her apprentice. "Mornin'!" she smiled, settling beside her with a vole. Her spotted tail curled around her hindpaws as she found a comfortable lying position.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:36 am

Haykeye followed Hollypool. "It's fine, you didn't wake me. I was just playing asleep." Haykeye explained. He turned towards Blizzardpaw. "And how are you doing this morning?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Blizzardpaw smiled at Hawkeye. "Fine thanks." She mewed. Then she glanced at Hollypool. "Are we going out to train today?" She asked eagerly. "I practiced that last fighting move you showed me, and now I bet I can do it even better than you!" She purred.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Hollypool swallowed a tough piece of prey. "Sure. I'm glad you're working hard. And if you are better then me, then that means I have a new partner in combat practice!" she smiled, wiping her paw over her face to clean it.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Name: Flashwhisker (lol, I got that from a name generator)
Personality: Fun, loving, but a bit impatient, he can be headstrong but still a good friend. It's pretty much impossible for him to do anything but what he believes to be right.
Description: http://www.cathealthproblems.org/images/bengal%20cat%20health%20problems.jpg <<<Ain't that a good title for his pic? XD "Bengal cat health problems".
Relationships or kits?: None yet...*cough*WHITESTAR?*cough*MAYBE?*cough*
Other: Nope, not that I can think of.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:16 pm

(You're Squibies are'nt showing because the site is down right now. *sigh* again.
and cathealthproblems? XDD oh dear.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:59 pm

(approved Sock, and *cough* sure.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil   --RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--RainClan-- Part 1- Lurking Evil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: