RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:01 pm

I nodded and then jumped in the boat, "Okay then, First stop, Paris, next we go to Africa. I heard the desert rat is delious in Africa, I might just have to try one." I said sarcastically and put my pack under the seat in the boat. As soon as Alexander got in, I started to row away from the dock, It was going to be a long day. We'd have to stop sometime around lunch, about then I planned to be near enough to Paris to ditch the boat and walk the rest of the way. I knew a place we could stay the night in Paris with some 'friends' I wouldn't sleep that night, I'd be on guard duty around Alexander, there are a lot people that I knew that wanted him dead and that might just be a problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:17 pm

I sat down in one of the wooden chairs. I let the small cloth package fall to my feet. I was tempted to grab an oar and try to paddle. That could only end on a bad note though. I sighed and took a bite out of the now cold bread that Lilliana had given me. Maybe it was just that I was thinking of other things, but I didn't really care that I was leaving my whole life behind me. "Really, I wouldn't be surprised if that tasted good." I stated truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:20 pm

I laughed lightly, "So, Can I ask you a few questions?" I asked seriously looking anywhere but at Alexander's face.

(Ah, short post. DARN.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:24 pm

I nodded, looking up at her. I would bet any amount of money that they were going to be trick questions that I was going to be tested on.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:26 pm

I looked up at him and then blurted out, "Why do you like me?" Nice one Lilli. How's that for super assassin smarts? Huh? I grimaced and then blushed. Looking out on the water I groaned internally, why was that my first question for him? Man, I really needed to sensor what I said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:29 pm

I smiled lightly. "Well, first, I like your personality. Second, You're a lot more prettier then the daughter of the King of England. Third, I don't really know anything else. I just... love you." I whispered looking up at her with my blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:34 pm

I looked down at the floor of the boat and then mentally had a battle with myself whether or not I should jump overboard. Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot. I muttered in my mind, getting louder untill I was screaming to myself. I didn't know why, but I did NOT like hearing that Alexander loved me out loud. We could never be together, even if he was an assassin. I flinched as I stated icily, "I don't like you. We can never be together. I am only doing this because I owe you a life."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:38 pm

I cursed in my mind. Why had I said 'like' not just straight out 'love' on the first hand? "Oh. I- I know." I lied. It was probably obviouse that I didn't know, because when I lied my eyes seemed to become darker. "So... what was the other questions?" I managed to choke out without sounding like a total child.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:42 pm

I ground my teeth together and then spat out, barly managing to not let my voice crack, "I need to know that you can take care of yourself. Tell me what you can do. None of that 'I fight like a child' crud either, everyone can do something." I couldn't close my eyes, but I kept them focused past Alexander's head, refusing to look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:49 pm

"If you mean defense and fighting wise. I can work with a sword fairly well. I practiced in the courtyard with one that my family had owned. A coupled of the trees have marks from when I used to swing at them. Before my parents had hired a tutor, I had used to work with Rocco with medicine and apothecaric methods." I said looking out over to my side, and into the water.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:51 pm

I nodded briskly and then commanded, "You row. I need to get some sleep." Handing over the rows to him, I moved to the back of the small boat and curled up on the floor, I could sleep almost anywhere. Closing my eyes, I sighed and then shivered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:38 pm

I shook my head and grabbed the oar. I pushed through the water, it took a little bit of my strength. I guess, now that I had listed my 'abilities' to Lilliana, I realized I wasn't so worthless. It helped living in a castle to be fit. There's always something that involves exercise to do. Like moving in boxes of food, and medical supplies.
It was just plain idiotic of me. Now, Lilliana wasn't exactly the considerate person I thought she had been, all because of my major mistake. Telling her my feelings.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:42 am

I sighed and closed my eyes, drifting off into barely sleep. I was still coherent enough that I wouldn't miss anything. The boat bumbed up against something and I shot up bringing out my knives in a split second. Blinking, I groaned, whiplash. Looking around, I realized that I had probably fallen asleep and the boat was bumping up against another pier. Looking up into the sky; I noticed that the sun was high and I questioned, turning my gaze to Alexander, "How long was I out?" I couldn't tell where we were, it didn't look like Paris.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:15 pm

"For a few hours." I said briskley, I had just followed the river we had been rolling on since we started. "It's been silent, I haven't seen any other human since we started this trip..." I added dipping the oar into the water and then pushing away. It gave us a quick small burst of speed for a few moments.

(Short post. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:19 pm

When the boat jerked back from the land we had bumped into, I stumbled and fell foreward onto Alexander's lap. Scambling up and blushing, I muttered an apology and then sat down on the bench opposite of him. Biting down on my lower lip from embarassment, I suddenly tasted metal and knew that my teeth had pierced a weak spot in my skin and I was bleeding. Joy. I rolled my eyes and then wiped my lip with my arm and then rambled out quickly, "I'm sorry about what I said before about not liking you the truth is that iloveyou." The ending was so smashed together that I had to take in a big breath before repeating, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:34 pm

I smiled. "It's fine. It was my fault anyway. I was just a lazy slob who didn't even listen to what you were trying to tell me and teach to me." I said hanging my head in shame. I had to admit that my heart was racing a mile a second. "You know how I feel about you already..." I whispered looking back up.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:06 pm

I cleared my throat uncomfertably, "Uh, yeah, I do... and.... The feeling is mutual I assure you, but I really am not on for the serious relationships... with the romace..." I looked out across the water trying to find something that would let my bypass this conversation. I loved Alexander, but I really hated the lovey-doveyness I saw in couples all day on the piers in gondala's with some random singer singing a ballad that he made up on the stop to them. When I saw those people in complete bliss, I wanted to vomit. I hated romance.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:12 pm

"Yeah. I know that. Especially with the assassin buisness..." I said nodding. I understood. "I've never been to Paris before... What's it like?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I wasn't really interested but I wanted to change the subject so I didn't sound like a bumbling child.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:23 pm

I grinned and turned towards Alexander and then moved to where I was sitting closer to him. Using my hands to talk, I started out by saying, "Paris is wonderful. The lights are beautiful and the tower is amazing. It's breathtaking there. You'll love it. They don't call it the City of Lights for nothing. It's like a giant Christmas tree lit up at night. The view when you reach the top of the Effiel Tower is amazing, You can see the entire city. It's like it's been laid out for you to just gaze at." I took a breath, stopping myself and then blushed, "Plus, it's home to some of the most famous people.... and places. The cathedral is amazing... I've only been in it once... and that was on business sadly... I would die to see it as a normal person." I shook my head lightly at the small thought, they would most likely reconize me... you don't really forget the assassin that tried to kill the Pope.

(And I have no idea if the Pope is in Paris, but screw it, because in this RP he is.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:59 pm

I nodded. "Sounds fun. When you meant all of the continents, did you really mean all of them? Like Antarctica?" I asked. No one had ever been there except for a single explorer. I knew this whole exhibition was going to be hard, but, in the cold? It would be nearly impossible.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:03 pm

I shook my head and laughed, "No. I should've clarified.... I meant just the ones near us. Like Europe, Africa, Asia... We'll probably stop in Singapore for a while... That's the best place to train." I looked down at my hands, I had never completed my training, but no one knew that. I sighed lightly and then asked, "I really hate to bring this up again, but who were you supposed to be wed to?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:10 pm

I smiled lightly. "Good." I whispered and then shuddered as Lilliana brought up the subject. "Erm- The daughter of he king of England." I shuddered again. "She's really atrociouse. For her looks and personality." I stated imaginging the pudgy face inside of my mind. I had only met her three times. "Our wedding was supposed to be at the end of next month..." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:14 pm

I blinked, "So soon? Wow... Why her? She's so ugly..." I snarled my nose up in responce to the mental picture I got and then gagged, "She looks like the back of a donkey." Laughing lightly, I suddenly hugged Alexander and then blushed, "I'm glad you picked me over her, at least I know your not blind and have a bit of taste. Because all the fashionable sons of Barons are dating their assassin killers now."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:22 pm

I smiled. "Yeah... I don't know why so soon... She is as ugly as the rear end of the donkey. I'd rather die then marry her any day." I said with a small chuckle. "You're right. They're just not dating you. Which is even better then an Assasin Killer.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:25 pm

I managed to get out in between laughter, "That is so flattering." Smiling at Alexander, I suddenly had an urge to kiss him, but I pushed it away quickly, None of that Lilli. I thought to myself and just hugged him lightly, muttering into his ear, "Trust me, you'll never have to worry about me stabbing you in the back, literally and figurativly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next