RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 11:20 pm

"Oh no. Stupid media." Aaron muttered. "We have to try to stay even lower from now on." He sighed thinking about being run over by paparazzi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Tara grinned, "Who would you rather date? Avril Lavinge-" Tara changed her appearance to match hers, "Selena Gomez-" She changed her appearance again, "Or... I know you'll love this one... Britney Spears!-" She grinned and then changed back into herself, "I can deal with the Paparazzi, I am fine with it, it's not like they told them-" She cut off as the tv anchor said, "...She has last been seen In Maui with Aaron Creet Night, son of the now deceased Violante Aria Creet-Night and Jacob Nathanial Night. She has been confermed that a witness saw here have white angel wings, and I quote 'The hottest thing on the beach, dude, I don't care if she's a mutant, I love the chick!'" Tara glared at the tv and threatened, "I will shoot it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 11:42 pm

"Selena. If you're making me choose." Aaron stated and then let a growl escape his throat when the quote was said on the television. "I would hand you gun if I had one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 11:46 pm

"It's tempting," Tara muttered her hands flickering with icey blue flames, "But I don't want to take out of our vacation money." She glared once more at the TV and then changed the channel to some re-runs of House, which was still playing after all these years. She grinned and then grabbed her bag, "I'm changing, then we're going out, back to the beach if you want, I can keep my powers under control, and I have a few things to deal with." She went into the bathroom and emerged with shorts and an electric blue top, that showed off her now firey blue eyes. She grinned and tied her now black hair up in a bun on the top of her head and muttered, "I doubt anyone will notice me now."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 11:49 pm

"I'm seriously tempted to wipe the minds of every single boy that thought and said those things..." Aarom murmered murderously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 11:57 pm

Tara grinned and kissed Aaron lightly on the lips, whispering, "What... is Aaron afraid of a little compatition...?" She trailed off smiling softly until there was a knock at the door, "Darn..." She muttered and went to go open it. Tara walked over to the door and looked through the peephole, it was paparazzi. She opened the door and smiled innocently, "Hello, What are you doing here?"
One of the guys eyed her and she heard some very nasty thoughts. She kept her poker face on and smiled innocently again as he answered, "We were told this was Tara's room, you must be her!" A few snapped pictures but Tara held up her hand, "No, You mean that Mutant Tara? She lives on the next floor down, I am Lilli." She frowned as the paparazzi left believing her story and then shut the door, "That should throw them off for a while." She grinned and muttered, "I am partial to the name Lilli, what do you think Aar?" She asked and then Smiled, "Wait... I wasn't finished with you..." Tara grinned evily and then hugged Aaron while she kissed him lightly on the cheek, "Where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Tue May 12, 2009 12:09 am

"No..." Aaron lied. "I just don't like people that think like that..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Tue May 12, 2009 12:13 am

Tara poked him in the ribs, "Liar... I know it. You can't fool me..." She grinned and then frowned softly, "Your afraid you'll loose me again... Aar... I told you I was sorry for the whole leaving you thing.... Really... I love you. I love you so much it's not even funny."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Tue May 12, 2009 12:22 am

"I know... I'm worried someone will take you from me is what I'm worried about. Not that you'll leave me." Aaron whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Tue May 12, 2009 12:24 am

"Aw, Aar..." Tara mumbled hugging him tighter and then reaching up to put her hand on Aaron's face, she smiled lightly up at him and muttered, "No one is going to take me from you... I'm all yours."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Tue May 12, 2009 12:43 am

Aaron smiled. "We should write down your visions. It might be handy later on." He muttered pulling away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Tue May 12, 2009 12:50 am

Tara shook her head, "No, I have them all up in my head." She muttered and then looked down at the ground. Suddenly, her eyes caught a flicker of movment behind the curtains and Tara threw them back to see a bunch of people with cameras, and they were all pointed at her. She had flickered back to her old appearance while her and Aaron were talking and Tara froze at the sight of all the cameras.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Tue May 12, 2009 12:56 am

Aaron shook his head. He messed with their minds and made them all walk away. They'd be back though. "Dang Paparzzi" He hissed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Tue May 12, 2009 12:58 am

Tara's hands shook lightly as she closed the curtans and sat down on the couch, "I just froze..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Tue May 12, 2009 10:49 am

"You mean like you couldn't move or... you're freezing?" Aaron asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Tue May 12, 2009 10:54 am

"No, It just shocked me to see all those people wanting to take pictures of me, I hate pictures..." Tara muttered and then her entire body was enveloped in white blue flames, "I'm going to handle this, screw not being able to use my powers, I'm already found out, You get a different room, change your appearance."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Tue May 12, 2009 11:00 am

Aaron changed his appearance to that of a typical Hawaiian 'Surferdude'. He opened the door to the room and walked down the stairs to the lobby. He jogged up to one of the desks and quickly rattled off what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Tue May 12, 2009 11:06 am

Tara went into the bathroom and changed into her jet black suit. Nothing could penatrate the skin. She inched the tips off the gloves and then flamed up again, her entire body was covered in flames, so she inched them down to only her hands. If she didn't get what she wanted by asking nicely, she would threaten. Tara walked out of the room and passed people in the lobby, she got a lot of looks, but she was only targeting one person, the news Anchor.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Tue May 12, 2009 11:17 am

The manger gave him the key and he took the elevator up to the second floor where their new room was. Tara, it's room 2F. He thought s he opened up the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Tue May 12, 2009 11:21 am

Tara's eyes flamed the ice blue and she walked out onto the beach where the New's caster was doing a profile on frequent shark attacks this year. She glared and pushed past a crowd of teenage boys, one who tried to follow her, needless to say, they had to get an ambulance for him. She made her way through the crowd and then came up to the Anchor, who was trembling. She lifted her up with one hand and growled, "Why would you compromise me like that? I was here for a reason, and now you've messed it up, I should incenerate you."
She flashed back a mind who was watching TV, the camera was still filming, Live.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Wed May 13, 2009 10:23 am

Aaron walked into the room. It was about the size of the suite they had been in last. Actully it looked nearly identical except that there were two Queen sized beds on the west wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Wed May 13, 2009 11:42 am

Tara flicked her hand and the camera exploded into Blue ice fire. She glared at the anchor who was trembling, "D-Don't hurt me! I-I got the scoop from these twins..." Tara went into a long stream of curses, and things ladies shouldn't ever say. She set the woman down and said, "I'll deal with you later if I have to, right now, I have to hunt down some evil twins. No pun intended folks." She raced off, jumping over a bench, back to the hotel, Aaron, Meet me at the surf shop on the South beach, we're going Powerhouse hunting.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Wed May 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Aaron dissappeared and reappeared at the surf shop. Tara wasn't there yet so he tried to look casual, he ran his hand along a long white surfboard that was hung on one of the walls. Maybe I could learn how to surf... He thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Wed May 13, 2009 6:32 pm

Tara appeared beside him. But she didn't look like herself. She had bleach blonde hair and baby blue eyes. She looked like someone off of those model shows. Tara grinned and walked over to Aaraon, "Hey, baby, what can I get cha?" She chomped some bubble-gum, and was almost certain he wouldn't reconize her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Wed May 13, 2009 6:36 pm

Aaron smiled. "Tara?" He asked looking over at the breath-takingly beautiful girl next to him. "No... I was just thinking about learning how to surf."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   

Back to top Go down

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next