RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Tara grinned and then navagated through the lobby with Aaron in tow. Maybe she walked through to fast because a few heads turned in their direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Aaron took in a deep breath of the warm air as they exited out onto the beach. "Finally, warmth!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Tara rolled her eyes, come on, the beach is in walking distance. She walked lightly towards the water and then tripped on a root. Catching herself at the last moment Tara looked down and saw the root retreating, by itself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 9:49 pm

Aaron ran over to her. "Are you OK?" He asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 9:51 pm

Tara nodded and just smiled, "Sure Aaron, I'm fine." She blinked and then zapped the root with some ice fire as soon as Aaron turned away.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 9:56 pm

Aaron turned away and looked out across the sea. Listening to the soothing crash of the waves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 9:59 pm

Tara smiled and found a clear spot on the sand where she spread out the blanket and put up the umbrella. She stripped down to her bathing suit and layed on the blanket, getting out Wuthering Heights.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 10:07 pm

Aaron looked back at her and smiled. He pulled off his shirt and dove into the crystal clear water. He dove down deeper and found a small coral reef. He gasped and picked up a peice of dead coral from the bottom. He swam back up to the surface. Spurting water out of his mouth when he reached air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm

Tara opened up Wuthering Hieghts and started to read, she was watching the Twins from her periphial vision. One of them was keeping tabs on her, while the other was watching Aaron. Tara had him mentally locked into her brain.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 10:17 pm

Aaron smam over to the shore and walked up out of the water shaking his head to get the water out of his hair. He tossed the coral into the air and then caught it again in his hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Tara grinned at him and said, "What'd you find?" She of course, already knew the type of coral how long it had been dead and everything from her earthly powers, but she would have to act like a normal human right now. Suddenly, Tara's back felt funny and she shifted a little and tried to switch to someone's mind behind her. Dude, that chick has angel wings on! She's so hot!
Sure enough, Tara looked back and saw pure white wings on her back, "Aar!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 10:24 pm

"Pretty." Aaron commented towards her wings. He heard the other people's thoughts in the back of his mind. He bit his lip harder everytime someone made a comment about how Tara had wings or how beautiful she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 10:26 pm

Tara's eyes widened, she couldn't take her wings back in. They were stuck. She calmed herself down and then muttered, "Yeah, I got them at a Halloween costume shop." She smiled fakely and then commaned, "Hotel, NOW."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 10:29 pm

Aaron had a straight face as he ran up to the towel. They're not going back in are they? He asked desprately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Tara shook her head, this was not good, this was not good at all. She smiled and gathered her things, "I got them for the party tonight on the South beach, I'm going as an Island fairy." She smiled softly keeping the ploy up and heard some of the lowlife's thoughts,
Dude... She is so hot! I am coming tonight and so hooking up with her!
I hope that guy isn't her boyfriend... I'm much hotter than him.
She's banging! Ugh, I can't wait to see her in that outfit... Mmmm.

She glared at the last guy on her way out, probably not smart, but he deserved it, he was such a pig.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Aaron wanted to tackle every guy that was thinking about Tara. Those sick idiots. He growled as they rode up on the elevator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 10:43 pm

Tara got out on their floor and flat out ran to their room. She fumbled with the key and then ran into the room sitting on the couch in a tight ball, "I-I a-a-almost ruined e-everything!" She wailed bursting into tears as she tried to not crush her wings.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Aaron ran over to her and sat down. He laid a hand on her shoulder soothingly. "No you didn't. Things like that happen all of the time to people with powers..." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 10:48 pm

Tara looked up, her eyes streaked with tears, "It never happens to you! You're in complete control!" She wailed and buried her face in her hands. The wings started to shrink and she looked over her shoulder, "Sure, now it works. Thanks." She muttered frowning and glaring.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 10:55 pm

"Tara, The whole time I was growing up with my Uncle and Aunt I was going through the same thing you are. I was suspended from school five times and I got detention twenty times because of my powers. And once I nearly got sent to Juvie. Don't worry, you didn't ruin anything." Aaron said looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 10:57 pm

Tara frowned, "Your lieing, I can tell, now stop trying to make me feel better, the only thing that could possibly do that is if I go back out on the beach in an Island Farie costume and beat those low life pigs to a pulp."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 11:01 pm

"Tara. I wouldn't lie to you. I promise." Aaron whispered. "Search my mind if you want. I swear on my life." He said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 11:02 pm

Tara frowned and wrapped her arms around Aaron's waist. She laid her head on his chest and sighed, "I know." Tara sighed again and then muttered, "Can we stay in the room for a bit? I'm tired..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 11:11 pm

"Sure." Aaron said and turned on the T.V. Switching to the Worldwide news. Nothing new. Just more information about the leaders of the countries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   Mon May 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Tara watched the news and then gasped at what they were showing,
"...And this is a clip of the girl that was with The Night family the day they rescued our leaders sixty years ago. This is a clip of her a few days ago getting kinapped. We have a source that says she is another mutant like the Night family and her name is Tara Rae Lefevre."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   

Back to top Go down

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next