RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Time Camp- A Magical rp Part 1- Just a start (PRP for Me & Branch!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-Time Camp- A Magical rp Part 1- Just a start (PRP for Me & Branch!) Empty
PostSubject: -Time Camp- A Magical rp Part 1- Just a start (PRP for Me & Branch!)   -Time Camp- A Magical rp Part 1- Just a start (PRP for Me & Branch!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:36 pm

-Plot-

Time Camp is a place where elemental kids ages 12-16 learn to control there powers. When they first join, they are given a power, and learn to control it. AS soon as they do that, they are to complete tasks to get new powers. The Manger/leader, Lilly, gives the powers. While they do this, they go through things like normal kids, fights, chatting, romance, ect. All is running well, until half tyhe kids start just WANTING powers. They disobeyed and got stronger, and started their own little group. They plan to kill or persuade the others of Time camp to join and rule. This has got to stop. Will you join the Time Camp? Or enter the Evil Forces?

-Rules-

You know the bacics!
Please, no whining about the power you recieve.
Ramance allowed...but PG-13
THIS IS SEMI-ELITE. No One-liners. 2 full lines the least.

-Form-

FULL name-
gender-
age-
Side-
Description-
Personality-
WANTED power:
other-

-My Form-

FULL name- Lilly Marie Glen
gender- female
age- 16
Side- Time Camp
Description- She has dark brown hair with faint blue highlights running through it. Her hair is short but wavy. Her skin is pale and she has faint freckles around her nose. Her lips are a light-pale pink. Lilly has Tall, slender and swift. She has a puntered left arm though, but uses her right arm as if it was both. Lilly usually wears a tight blue or white Tee with a Skort or Navy jeans. Sher has White tennis shoes and likes to wear a golve on her Left hand.
Personality- Mysterious, and kind. She acts like a normal leader, clever, kind, but strict. She perfers to give before recieving. She can be quiet around certain people.
other- No

-Avalible STARTER powers-

Water
Air
Fire
Earth
Wind
Weather

-Rare Powers (EArned by tasks.)-

All the above
Invisibilty
Mind reading
Mind Control
Force
Light
Time Freezing

Lemme know if you think of any!

-Time Camp-

Leader-

Staff(Please, I CHOOSE.)-

Students-

-Evilness xD-

Leader-

Members-

-News-

--OPENN!

Last edited by |-F.lower/S.un-| on Tue May 05, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -Time Camp- A Magical rp Part 1- Just a start (PRP for Me & Branch!)   -Time Camp- A Magical rp Part 1- Just a start (PRP for Me & Branch!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:02 am

FULL name - Kira Johnson
Gender - Female
Age - 13
Side - Time Camp
Description - Kira is a short, and very tan girl. She is tan all year 'round. She isn't so skinny, but not completely considered fat either. She has hair that reaches her shoulders, and the hair is a DARK DARK DARK brown. Her eyes match her hair, with the same DARK brunette color. She usually wears solid colored long/short sleeved t-shirts, jeans and Black & Blue DC"s.
Personality - Kira is very competitive when it comes to her smarts. She is pretty intelligent for her age, but isn't a TOTAL genius. She is very friendly and caring for other people, and a good and loyal friend. She is not so athletic, and doesn't like sports to much. She's more into books, computer and music.
WANTED power - Fire! :D
Other - Nope.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -Time Camp- A Magical rp Part 1- Just a start (PRP for Me & Branch!)   -Time Camp- A Magical rp Part 1- Just a start (PRP for Me & Branch!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:43 pm

(accepted! I made it PRP, now.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -Time Camp- A Magical rp Part 1- Just a start (PRP for Me & Branch!)   -Time Camp- A Magical rp Part 1- Just a start (PRP for Me & Branch!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:16 pm

(( Awesome! RP? ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -Time Camp- A Magical rp Part 1- Just a start (PRP for Me & Branch!)   -Time Camp- A Magical rp Part 1- Just a start (PRP for Me & Branch!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:58 am

(Sure.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -Time Camp- A Magical rp Part 1- Just a start (PRP for Me & Branch!)   -Time Camp- A Magical rp Part 1- Just a start (PRP for Me & Branch!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:39 am

(( Uhh,.. I'll start? xDD ))

Kira sighed, and walked around Time Camp boredly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Time Camp- A Magical rp Part 1- Just a start (PRP for Me & Branch!)   -Time Camp- A Magical rp Part 1- Just a start (PRP for Me & Branch!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Time Camp- A Magical rp Part 1- Just a start (PRP for Me & Branch!)
Page 1 of 1