RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Should this stay as a private RP?
Yes!
18%
 18% [ 2 ]
Yes, even though I've read the book.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, I haven't read the book.
9%
 9% [ 1 ]
No, I have read the book and I want in!
55%
 55% [ 6 ]
No, even though I haven't read the book.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
18%
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:32 pm

Tara gulped and scrambled to move past Blade and grab her sword. She blushed lightly and mumbled, "Darn that stupid Aphrodite to Hades with her stupid invention of love, who'd a thought..." She mumbled very quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:33 pm

Saia examined the swords for a moment, before picking up a slightly smallish one and handing it to Airika. "Try this one," she said. Saia looked wearily at the rows of swords, but then her expression vanished. She took one of the other swords for herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:35 pm

Airika gave a reproachful look at the sword, and walked into the arena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:37 pm

"What?" Blade asked catching a couple words of her mummbling. "What about my Great Uncle and Aunt?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:38 pm

Saia looked at Airika, then said, "Have you ever handeled a sword before...?" she asked. "I don't suppose so... maybe you've done fencing?" Saia glanced at her hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Airika shrugged. "My mom was into it. She got me into lessons, so I'm no novice, but I'm not spectacular." she said.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:40 pm

Tara froze, her hand hovered over the holt of her sword. She picked it slowly, and shealthed it, while pushing past Blade, She regretted the words as soon as she said them, They were going to murder her if they heard her. She grimaced, Daddy couldn't save her now, he was already in deep with Zeus... one Nymph... I mean come on! She shook her head and she stopped momentarily, realizing her bow and arrows were gone.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:44 pm

(Ha. xDD I thought Nymphs were er- typically girls... xD)

Blade twirled the bow aroung his finger and the arrows were gripped in one of his hands. "I found them on the floor." He said and tossed them to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Saia looked away. "Great..." she muttered, then looked at Airika again. "Look, I'm not very good with a sword," she admitted. "Maybe you should get lessons from someone else. What about Tara, Falco... or Blade?"

[They are...]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:47 pm

[Are....?]

Airika smiled. "It's okay. I'm not the best."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:48 pm

(Yeah... She was just making a point that she thought it wasn't a big deal. xD)

Tara caught the bow with on hand, but the arrows clattered on the ground noisily. She blushed lightly and started to pick them up. Continuing her curse in her head, Tara added, I hope Aphrodite grows horns... and warts... and becomes so ugly that the other gods have to kill her... Not to mention destroy the stupid thing that is love... crushes and whatever else... Darn her... Darn her to Hades. She scowled, talking to yourself was never a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:52 pm

Suddenly a loud noise echoed through the camp. "It's a conch shell," Saia quickly explained. "Time for Capture the Flag."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Airika jumped at the noise, but quickly headed with Saia to the camp
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Saia grinned, and made her way into the forest. Kids from other cabins were waiting there, and a few satyrs as well. Chiron was also there, telling everyone the rules. They had came in at about the part where he was talking about no killing, and Saia nearly burst out laughing, thinking about the last time a new camper had heard the rules. Then the flags were brought out. Dionysus, the blue team, had a purple flag, with a white circle in the center and a bundle of grapes. Athena, the red team, had a silvery-white flag with an owl in the center.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:01 pm

Airika turned to Saia. "What team do you go for?" She asked quickly before the teams started going to their bases.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Tara grabbed her arrows, flustered and sprinted into the woods. Her father gave her a long hard look and she flinched, taking her place with the Dionysus team. Everyone else was in armor, or getting into it, and Tara, being flustered and anxious. Threw down her arrows and bow, mentally freaking out. One of her half-brothers came up and put a hand on her shoulder. Tara's breath evened out as he gave her a long questioning look before helping her put on her armor and get her sword and bow.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:06 pm

"For now my cabin has sided with Athena. Your cabin, Cabin 11, has as well," she said. "Unfortunatly Falco went and had to go side with Dionysus. Just... just watch your shadow, ok?" Saia told Airika, looking around wearily. "We won't start for a couple of minutes, though. We need to get you some armour." Saia bounded over to the table, which was full of swords, shields, and protective armour so you wouldn't be skewered. Immediatly she picked out a size that seemed to fit her, and got the armour on. She pulled out a golden sword. "You should do the same," Saia advised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Airika quickly pulled on some armour her size, and pulled on a silver sword for protection. "This will be fun." She murmured half to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Blade grinned and ran out of the Training Arena and to the forest. He fit on his armor and gave orders to the half-bloods. "Get the flag, and get out!" He commanded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:09 pm

Saia looked at Blade curiously. "Shouldn't we have some people do border patrols...? I'll volunteer to help Airika out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:10 pm

Tara couldn't concertrate, she felt her father staring at her as he walked away from the readying Half-bloods. She grimaced and then shouted, "Dionysus, Get your butts over here! You, flag, now! The rest with me! You and you! Guard! Go!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:11 pm

Airika closed her eyes and gave a small prayer of thanks to the gods above. "I think it would be best if I were with Saia." She added on Saia's comment.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:22 pm

Meanwhile, Falco got on his own suit of armour, which had a blue plume instead of a red one. He brandished a a dark, silver sword with a jet-black leather hilt, which seemed strange because it was made of celestial bronze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Airika walked over to Falco, looking at his sword. "Is there some reason why Saia keeps telling me to watch my shadows?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:29 pm

Under his armour, Falco grinned. He lifted the headpiece up, then disappeared on the spot. He had actually turned into a shadow, and so had his sword and shield. He grabbed Airika's shadow, and spun it around a different way, watching as Airika was thrown about uncontrollably. He loved to mess with mortals by using his powers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   

Back to top Go down

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next