RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]

Go down 
+2
Harvey
Jєt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Should this stay as a private RP?
Yes!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_vote_lcap18%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Yes, even though I've read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, I haven't read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_vote_lcap9%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
No, I have read the book and I want in!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_vote_lcap55%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
No, even though I haven't read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_vote_lcap18%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:49 pm

\Jet/ wrote:
Saia gave a curt nod, then hastily headed off to find more of her teammates. "Hey Shoka," she called to her friend, a daughter of Aphrodite. "Want to do border patrol with me?" She wondered where Trenton had gone off to. He probably wouldn't want to do border patrol anyways.

((Sorry sorry SORRY I wasn't on. I missed a lot I guess. Well, a lot of pages at least.))

Shoka smiled and nodded. "Sure Saia, why not?" She responded, walking over.

((Also, sorry for the short post. :P))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm

[By the way, Capture the Flag was done. Just pretend you were there!]

Falco jumped across the creek, and hastily made it into his boundary line. That was too easy, he thought. Even without using his powers no one had seemed to stand a chance. Suddenly the silvery white owl-flag of Athena changed into a silky black flag with the symbol of Hades in Falco's hands.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Tara turned and saw Falco at the boundry line, "YES!" She screamed and ran over to him, "Good job Falco!" She grinned, "I see an alliance with Dionysus in your future."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Blade shook his head and stood up. "Good win." He sneered at Tara.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:22 pm

Tara's face feel, and she frowned, "You don't have to be such a sore loser, Athena." Her eyes narrowed and she looked Blade up and down, "Besides, you knew I'd win, now I wish I would've taken the bet. I'd have twenty nice and shiny dracmas in my pocket right now."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:28 pm

"They were fake anyway." Blade lied reaching up to touch a lower branch of one of the pine trees.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:30 pm

Tara's jaw dropped, "You were going to bet fake DRACMAS?" She grimaced, "Ugh, Your worse than I thought. Now leave me and my team be, we have a victory to celebrate." Tara whirled around and smiled at Falco.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Falco managed a fake smile. Maybe Dionysus was on his side now, but the Athena gang probably wouldn't be his number one fans. Suddenly Falco remembered something that Chiron had informed him about before Capture the Flag had started. "Hey guys, Chiron wants to hold a meeting in the Big House immediatly after dinner. All the cabin leaders are supposed to be there. Spread the news. It's something... something important," he said.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Tara nodded, she was the cabin leader for Dionysus.

(I'm going to make a few more charries... Hold up.)
(BTW: Sorry for the short post.)

Name [Somewhat original...]- Runa
Gender- Female
God Parent [Any except Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Hestia, and Artemis]- Hermes
Personality [Based on god-parent. Short please.]- Runa is a very mysterious girl. She has many secrets and only will talk to someone if she has known you for a long time. When she speaks, though, her voice has a distint edge to it. It still has a flowing quality to it but the edge makes her sound almost male at points. When you first meet Runa she won't give you the time of day if you ask her. She is very quiet and somber when you first talk to her. Her voice gives her attititude the edge she needs to scare most people away when she's being hostile. Even if you have been friends with her for life you will never know what she is going to do next. She has drastic mood swings that often 'Give you whiplash'. Overall, Runa has multiple personalities, you could say.
Looks [Based on god-parent. Short please.]- Runa has dirty blonde hair with black streeks and flecks in it. She is very athletic looking, and has a slender figure. Runa is the leader type, you can tell by the way she holds herself. Runa has slender legs and her frame is atheltic and very strong. Her eyes are a normal light blue with a sly grin always on her face.
Anything else?- Nope!

Last edited by Rebecca on Tue May 05, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Blade rolled his eyes. "I was kidding." He muttered under his breath. And barely caught Chiron's announcment. After Dinner. Got it.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:11 pm

[Accepted!]
[I added another character as well, cause of my "uh-oh" mistake.]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:26 pm

[*zoom* Fast Forward to after dinner. XD]

Falco carefully tiptoed up the steps of the Big House. He didn't know what would happen at the meeting, but he was sure it was going to be something about him, and maybe something not so good.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:28 pm

Blade was already inside. Sitting in one of the metal chairs. Staring at the clock on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Tara tapped her food impatiantly and fidgeted, she HATED these meetings with a passion, exactly like her father.

Runa blinked and sighed, She was the representative for the biggest cabin on camp, Of course. She groaned inwardly and muttered under her breath, "Why must it be me?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:34 pm

"Hi," Falco said as he took his seat in the meeting area. He wondered if Blade would be mad at him from earlier that day.

Saia was already sitting down, scanning through a magazine about sports like tennis and softball. "When will this meeting start?" she groaned.

"Soon enough," Topaz replied calmly. "I'm sure-" she began to say, but was cut off by Mr. D's entrance, along with Chiron's.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:37 pm

Blade tapped his foot on the ground impatiently. "What is this all about anyway?" He asked looking around at everyone but, Falco and Tara.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:39 pm

Chiron and Mr. D both looked directly at Falco. "Him," they said in unison. Falco's veins turned to ice inside of him. "ME? Is this about what the Oracle said?" he asked, trying not to push it by yelling.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:40 pm

A grin spread across Tara's face and she smiled, "Hello Father." She had to be formal around the other cabin leaders, she'd attack he father with a hug later.

Runa looked up, "Yes, You Falco. They would've said Tara if it was her, or Blade if it was him." She was unnaturally calm to be a child of Hermes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:43 pm

Blade shook his head in amazement. Another Quest... He thought.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Falco rolled his eyes, but he looked like he was about to rip Runa's throat out. He muttered something that sounded a little like, "I wasn't asking you anyways," then went back to being quiet.
Chiron looked over at Falco. "Yes," he said calmly. The centaur looked back over at the crowd. "You see, Falco is being sent on a quest. The Oracle told him to take along four extra members, but she told him specifically who they needed to be, which is strange."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:46 pm

Runa froze, the oravle was NEVER specific.

Tara muttered a long stream of curses, the was just PEACHY.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:48 pm

Blade pursed his lips. "Why did you gather all of us here than. I could be in my cabin thinking of better ways to organize my Capture the Flag game."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:50 pm

Tara laughed, "Like that will help Blade, you know we're going to kick butt again."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Falco snickered. "Look, the Oracle wasn't specific about everyone. It... she was only specific about two of the people I should take. I could tell you right now, if you'd stop complaining about losing," he snapped back.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:53 pm

Tara claped her hands together in fake enthusiasum, "Oh, do tell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next