RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Should this stay as a private RP?
Yes!
18%
 18% [ 2 ]
Yes, even though I've read the book.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, I haven't read the book.
9%
 9% [ 1 ]
No, I have read the book and I want in!
55%
 55% [ 6 ]
No, even though I haven't read the book.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
18%
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:30 pm

Blade nodded. "You're right. Gather up some more campers and patrol the borders." He ordered to Saia. He unsheathed his sword and looked around for someone else to get to do border patrol.

(Sorry for the shortish post)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:33 pm

['Tis okay, I'm just trying to stall as much as possible til Runa gets back... anyways... this is my last post! See ya later alligator!]

Saia gave a curt nod, then hastily headed off to find more of her teammates. "Hey Shoka," she called to her friend, a daughter of Aphrodite. "Want to do border patrol with me?" She wondered where Trenton had gone off to. He probably wouldn't want to do border patrol anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Fri May 01, 2009 9:21 am

Airika jumped as she was spun around. "Ah! Okay I get it now!" She laughed, trying to stop Falco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sushai.deviantart.com
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Fri May 01, 2009 5:16 pm

(You do realize this is very unfair, xD. I only have Falco. No one else has joined. Poor Tara)

Tara frowned and grabbed Falco, "Stop messing around, Please. I need you to come with me... We're going to directly attack, You take Saia, I'll take Blade. If you see their flag, make a run for it then fake out, I'll get it from behind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 8:18 pm

[Oh yeah... XD. We just pretend there are others.]
[This white background is killing me.]

Falco's shadow nodded. "Alright," it said, "But what if others come after us...?" Suddenly Chiron announced that they would be starting Capture the Flag. Falco decided to stay in shadow form, but followed his teammates down the path to place the flag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 9:22 pm

The teammates on Athena's side had already placed the flag. And were waiting for the signal to attack.
Blade had his dark sword ready to lunge and attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Tara's eyes narrowed as the team placed the flag, "Now remember," She growled, "Blade is mine."
The conch sounded, and the game started.
(Hope that's alright.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Saia motioned for Airika. "We can just wait here until the blues come. Protect the flag, fend off the other team, and please Airika, don't trip."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 9:32 pm

Airika felt her face go hot as she stood over with the rest of her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Falco nodded, and hastily made is way into the other team's territory. He wondered why Tara needed to cover Blade, but before he could think about it he encountered two reds from Apollo's Cabin. Before they saw his shadow across the ground he ran silently around them, stoping sometimes to hide behind trees.
"Keep quiet," Saia warned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 9:38 pm

(Uhm....)

Airika hid behind a single bush, barely breathing.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 9:39 pm

"You're not supposed to hide, Airika!" Saia hissed. "We have others for that. We're supposed to be on guard. If they can see us, we can see them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 9:40 pm

Tara ran into the enemy territory. She had two Ares keeping her flanks clean. Tara saw Blade and growled, "Rematch!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 9:40 pm

Airika blushed with embarrassment. "Sorry." She whispered, getting up.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 9:44 pm

"No problem," Saia muttered, though she was truly wondering how Airika had ever managed to live this long. Suddenly she heard footsteps, but didn't see anyone. "Shhh!" she said, "Keep quiet!"
Falco grinned as he ran around the other team's territory, confusing them as much as possible as he tried to make some noise. There were footsteps, but no feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 9:47 pm

(I shall make her look smart for once)

Airika stood perfectly still, then remembered Falco. "Is there any shadows here?" She breathed.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 9:50 pm

[Uh... good... attempt...?]

Saia looked at her as if she'd grown donkey's ears and a matching tail. "Well, duh." She pointed matter-of-factly to their own shadows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Blade smiled and got on the balls of his feet like he always did. "Bring it on." He hissed and swung.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 9:57 pm

Tara swung back. Their swords clashed and Tara grinned, she was doing it like her father fought. Vines crept up behind Blade, ready to wrap him up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 9:59 pm

It worked. Blade didn't see the vines. He swung again before he was tripped by the green, stiff vines. He tried cutting them with the tip of his sword rapidly, before Tara could strike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 10:04 pm

While Tara distracted Blade, Falco easily crept up on where they had hid the flag. According to the rules, the flag had to be "hidden in plain sight", whatever that meant. The flag was up in a tree, but it was easy to climb. Since some old campers had found the Labryinth near Zeus's Fist, they tended not to hide it there anymore. As he grabbed the flag it instantly came apart of his shadow. Earlier they had declared that it was unfair for Falco to travel back with the flag as a shadow, so he had to get out of shadow-form and jump out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 10:09 pm

Tara struck again, she hit Blade's shoulder bone and knocked him down. Putting her sword under his throat she said, "Dead."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 10:11 pm

Blade grinned in amusement. Stupid Athena's got nothing... He thought and fought to get out of the vine's grip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Sun May 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Making quick time, Falco ran right through the middle. He quickly faked right, then jumped to the left to avoid contact with some reds. Only about a hundred yards, and he would make it to the boundary. As far as he knew, no one had gotten their flag yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   Mon May 04, 2009 6:42 pm

Tara drew back her sword and waved off the vines, "Sorry, I just needed a rematch." She smiled and then muttered, "Falco better have that flag, or I will kill him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   

Back to top Go down

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next