RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!

Go down 
+2
( labbie! )
Starlight Kitsune
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:39 pm

.... so tell us....
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Ugh... writer's block. No ideas.
They are all completely and utterly lost, but I can't think of anything that will happen while they are completely and utterly lost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:28 pm

*COUGH* How about they meet twin raichus and they team up?? *COUGH*
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:56 pm

But there's already a Pikachu, and I'd like to keep to the four-member PMD2 standard... but maybe for the night, until they're not completely and utterly lost...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:59 pm

Yeah. Twin Raichus, names rhyme?? Raichus give main charries food and all until they can guide them out of being lost??
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:39 pm

Or they need Suicune to purify the tainted water, but Suicune thinks you are attackers
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:23 pm

I can't make the story end that quickly!
Of course, what's PMD without a few legendary appearances? (And a sad ending, but I have that planned out... hehe...) Later, it may happen.
But I need to think of now...
I'm dead on names... wah. I need names for those Raichus.
And I need a boss battle. There would be one by now in the games.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:32 pm

Bolt and Jolt? Kinda corny...:P

Hmm...how about you come across some Leafeons or something? Or...ooh..you find a character thats really pretty, and one of the main characters could fall in love, or think she's cute, and then she can double cross them, the only reason for being friends with them was to get some secrets about something for a secret organization..

I don't like saying plots out loud, but ah well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:06 pm

Kalon (Kal-un)mand Talon??

Reminds me of hawks. I figured out how to make a Gaara smiley!!

-_-#

Well, mostly anyway. XD
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:11 pm

@ Stormy: Ooh, I like.

@ Blank: Me don't care if they sound like hawk names! ME DESPERATE!
Gonna have to change Talon, though... name of a charrie late in the story...

I'll write more when I wake up tomorrow. I was at the fair, and I just wanna relax for the rest of tonight...
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:21 am

Kk. Know how you feel. xD

So Blank, are you coming over at 12:00?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:27 am

*headdesk* Right now I'm in my house alone with my twin sisters while my mom's up at the 7-11 getting gas for the lawnmower. She will call your mom and find a good time as soon as she gets back.

P.S- I will call youz in a few. P.SS- I FOUND MY POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON!!! SAAAVVVVEEEE ME! XD
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:57 am

LoL! I'm so sorry! I'll wait then. *Waits*

Where are you? Oh wait...we're getting off topic...continue on PM after you reply to this. :P
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:04 am

Sorry for spammiling.... XD
*SPOILER ALERT FOR POKEMON DUNGEON: EXPLORERS OF DARKNESS/TIME!!!*
PLZZZ SUMONE SAVVE ME ON PKMN MYSTERY DUNGEON!!! I AM ON THE 15 FLOOR ON THE GROVYLE THINGAMABOB WHEN THEY COME BACK FROM THE FUTURE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:30 am

Nvm 😢
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: