RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)

Go down 
+4
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Mistyy
❝ lauren ❞
Frost
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) Empty
PostSubject: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Well, I was just wondering what you all thought of this picture. I drew it, and was wanting some comments/(FRIENDLY)criticism. And maybe this'll spark a new section on RPC....a critic section, where you can add things and people can tell you what they think. ^^

My scanner sucks so there is a bit of shadow in it.
And I also might be making a comic! =3

http://denalithewolf.deviantart.com/art/Raio-119013989 <<<Click that!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:00 pm

REally good, FRosst!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:39 pm

It's good! My only critism is that the shading is a little rough and the fur is really pointy. Work on your shading andmake the fur softer looking and your art will be perfect ;)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Beautiful! I personally like the chains, I'm terrible at them. ^.^"
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Yeah, the fur is kinds supposed to be pointy, it's a tuney sort of wolf, ones like in comics and such. :) I'm doing a colored version with my tablet, I have no idea what to colour him.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:44 pm

Aw, I wish I had a tablet. -_-""
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:54 pm

I got mine for Christmas. They're great, and not overly expensive. :)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:19 am

HOLY. SNAP. xDD I LOVE IT! The shadow looks.. AMAZING! And the fur and the chains.. Its.. AMAZING! In other words, I love it.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:25 am

Haha, thanks so much, Branch! =D
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:10 am

Well, I like how you tried to make it an anime-style wolf, but it really DOES look like it has spikes instead of fur... oh, well. I drew a sort of anime-style fox and then a cat once, but I didn't put them on my account, so.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:10 am

That's great! All I was going to say is what everyone else said. I can't figure out how to use my tablet, though... I keep trying to get to the "Ink" part that lets me use the pen, but for some reason, I can't find it...
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:20 pm

To Aria+Edgetail- I didn't try to make it anime style...I don't like drawing anime...My style is like Kay Fedewa's Blackblood Alliance wolves. And the whole purpose was the spikes, he has very spiky fur to make him more evilish...just like Kay's wolf Bloodspill, at theblackbloodalliance.com. So to put it, I don't draw realistic wolf style, this is comic/fantasy wolf, I guess I should have added that to the first post...

To Dawnfrost-What sort of tablet do you have? I have the Wacom Bamboo Fun.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Same tablet as you do.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:57 pm

What do you mean by the ink part? You first go through a tutorial, and then you can install the programs that came with it, and use it.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:31 pm

Catza drew those. I like them. They're on her page on WI.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:59 pm

I mean, the one where you use the pen on the tablet to draw on the computer. I can't find the tutorial for that one :(
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Thanks Varjak! I'm currently opening requests on my deviantArt too. ^^

Well, it comes with a CD, two actually. You install the main one which installs the whole tablet into the system. Then this thing comes up and you click tutorial or something like that...its hard to explain, I understand lots of computer stuff, but its hard to type it to someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)   Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whad'ya think of this picture? (Might be wrong section Lol...)
Page 1 of 1