RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!

Go down 
+3
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! Empty
PostSubject: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:04 pm

It's not like I had anything to do with it. At first. I mean, I was a normal 15 year old. At a normal school. In a normal town. In a normal country. But everything was getting not-normal fast. First thing was the gender split. Suddenly, couples were breaking up. Girls went their own way, guys went theirs. We sat in different sides of classrooms. School got out. Things changed. Besides the whole gender split. It was like the sun got blacked out. Storms. Rain. EVERY DAY. We never got a break from the severe-storm warning siren. And now I know why. The Service were coming. They were plaguing our schools, filling our town, all under our noses... And one night seemed darker than the rest. It was a warm summer night, the air humid and damp. And I, being the weird 15 year old I was, decided to slip out of my room for a walk. My parents were at an art show far away, anyway. I wouldn't be missed. I still hadn't put my pajamas on, so I was walking around in a t-shirt and jeans, down the side of the street. And then I heard this snarl. And hot breath on the back of my neck. All I remembered was blood, pain, and...was it just an illusion, or was that mottled grey-black FUR?

And as I lay crumpled, thinking I was dying, by the side of the road, cursing myself within my mind for being so stupid enough to walk outside during night, I was transformed.
I can turn into a wolf as I please now.
I'm not a werewolf, so much as a...okay, I'm like a werewolf. But I turn into a wolf, not a big canine gorilla. And I know for a fact now--don't ask how I know--that there are people like me. Who were attacked, day, night, it doesn't matter. But they can turn into a certain animal, just like me. And I know there are certain creatures who are out to kill people like me. Which is why I have to find people like me, band together with them, and destroy those certain creatures--once and for all. Because I was a normal 15 year old once. I'm not anymore. But I'm not about to let invisible, demonic, shadow-like creatures that call themselves The Service (who think they're helping by ridding the world of us) beat me so easily.
...Right?

---
Feel free to use your own FIRST NAME. But don't you dare use your actual last name. You're description can be an image of you or not; basically you decide. Do your homework, choose an animal you can turn into that NO ONE ELSE has chosen yet.

Form:

Name:
Animal:
Description:
Personality:
And what else I forgot and don't want to put because I'm lazy:

MY FORM:

Name: Danny Albertson
Animal: Wolf
Description: Tall, lean; mid-length dark reddish brown hair with black streaks (he didn't dye his hair, but it looks that way), wears dark jeans and a white shirt that has black graphics that represent pretty much nothing; sometimes wears a maroon jacket. His eyes are steel blue.
Personality: Fun-loving, observant, and a sarcastic smart-aleck. Always has something witty to say. He also enjoys animals and hates The Service to death after one tried to kidnap and kill him.

BEWARE:
Socky (ME) plays agents of The Service. They could sneak up at any time to KILL ONE OF YOU PEOPLE, so watch out.

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:35 pm

Name: Annabelle Jones
Animal: Tiger
Description: Anna is a tall, and skinny 15 year old girl. She has very tan skin, and has brunette hair that reaches the end of her back. Her eyes are a deep jade green, and she usually wears black skinny jeans and bright colored t-shirts.
Personality: Sweet, and very kind. Notices things other peopel wouldn't, and is more of her own leauge, HATES to be bossed around.
And what else I forgot and don't want to put because I'm lazy:
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:55 pm

((Nice and accepted.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Name: Laurie
Animal: Squirral xD JK. Cheetah
Description: A long, sun-treaked, brown hair girl with a slender body and bright blue eyes. She's 16 and is pretty short for her age.
Personality: Quiet, clever, and mean. She can act nice, but can end up as mean as ever.
And what else I forgot and don't want to put because I'm lazy: Ums, I dunno. I'm lazy too. xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:47 pm

((Yuppers. xD Accepted.))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:00 pm

[Sqwa--? I'm part of this?]
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:16 pm

((If you want. ;) I didn't really ask anyone. I was just like..."Who are the people who come to mind when I say, 'RPC'?))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:56 pm

(Oh, cool thanks! I'll add my character (s) later then.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Name: Ben Landing
Animal: Shroud Dragon (all agents of The Service are)
Description: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! 0_010
Personality: Smooth and deceptive, you wouldn't guess, even if you'd known him for a while, he was a member of The Service. Ben is charming and likeable, adding to his I'm-not-evil-what're-you-talking-about? shell. It's very hard to tell he's from The Service.
And what else I forgot and don't want to put because I'm lazy: Rookie agent of The Service, but an already skilled and high-ranked one.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:40 pm

(( Alright, thanks, Socky, RP? ))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:53 pm

((Sure! Ben or Danny, you choose--and you start. xD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:31 am

Name: Suburbia Di Angelo
Animal: Bengal House Cat
Description: Bengal House Cat
Personality: Suburbia is usually lonely, so he doesn't talk much. He's interested in greek mythology, so he always has a book with him. He's obediant to people he's near, so someone may take advantage of him.
And what else I forgot and don't want to put because I'm lazy: Kitteh Kitteh
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:50 am

((Ehhhhhhhcepted. xD I'm so weird...))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:02 pm

((Same here.. wanna rpz?))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:46 pm

((Sure--with Ben or Danny?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Name: Takaru Kyoshiroki
Animal: Black Panther
Description:
Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! RN_Animal_Black_Panther_1
Personality: Kind and very curious, takaru often keeps to herself. She is interested in all kinds of mythology, and carries a black panpipe with her. Takaru is loyal to friends, but can be unsocial at times.
And what else I forgot and don't want to put because I'm lazy: *Crouch* -Rawr-
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:34 pm

((Accepted. :D))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:43 pm

:bounce:

Last edited by Frostpool on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:05 pm

((I pick Danny))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:35 am

((Lol Catza accepted, Suburbia you start.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:39 am

Suburbia walked to his school. He's noticed that Danny hasn't benn very normal these past few days. Maybe he has it to, He thought. He walked up to Danny, maybe say a few words of advice, ask him what's wrong, he couldn't decide.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:48 am

((BTW it's summer; they're out of school. I just didn't want any distractions. xD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:51 am

((That doesn't mean I can't get into the school))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:11 pm

(Aweshhhoome! Thanks. I still don't know what to name my charrie, though.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:48 pm

((It don't matter))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!   Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animalistic--A PRP For Vixen, Winter, Jacob, Runa, Branch, Frost, Wildfire Pirate, Suburbia..heck, PM me and you're added to the list!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next