RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mario Kart!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Mario Kart!!! Mario-kart-wii

Where racing and winning are the only things that matter

You are one of the famous, legendary Mario characters. You have spent your whole life focused on winning and beating others, and now, you get to put your skills to the test when Mario sets up various race tracks to compete on. No fouls, and everything is fair. Cheating is also a big deal here. It\'s up to you to sabotoge other players and win the different gold cups.

Rules~

1. No killing other players!
2. You can use various items to sabotoge other racers on the track, but not too evil! There\'s a list of items that I\'ll post for when you are on the track.
3. LITTLE romance. We don\'t want too much going on. Focus on racing.
4. Remember! You want to win! No, you don't die if you loose, but you will loose fans.
5. You can play your Mii!
6. This is Mario Kart Wii based.
7. Have fun in 3.....2....1.... GO!

Items Used:
Bullet (Only used when in last or 11th place. Gets you up 6 places.)
Star: Invincibility (12th-6th)
Super Golden Mushroom: (7th-4th)
Mushrooms: (Can have up to three at once. Lasts for 5 seconds. Any spot but the top three)
Bananas: (Any)
Box of DOOM: (Any)
BLUE SHELL!! :(Get\'s first player exploded. Any)
Pow: (Any. Makes other players stop for 2 seconds but you.)
Blooper: (Covers the other players eyes for 5 seconds. Affects everyone in front of you.)
Red shell: (Targets one player and goes to them at lightning speed.)
Green shell: (Can be fired, but won\'t garrente a hit.)

Forum~
Character Name:
Description :
Personality:
Favorite Track:
Other:

Names of Mario characters to choose from:
Bowser
Daisy
Donkey Kong
Luigi
Mario
Peach
Toad
Waluigi
Wario
Yoshi
Baby Luigi
Baby Mario
Baby Peach
Birdo
Bowser Jr.
Donkey Kong Jr.
Diddy Kong
Dry Bowser
Funky Kong
King Boo
Mii
Rosalina
Toadette

Cars:
Standard Kart S
Baby Booster / Booster Seat
Concerto / Mini Beast
Rally Romper / Tiny Titan
Blue Falcon
Standard Bike S
Nano Bike / Bit Bike
Magikruiser
Bubble Bike / Jet Bubble
Standard Kart M
Nostalgia 1 / Classic Dragster
Wild Wing
Turbo Blooper / Super Blooper
Royal Racer / Daytripper
B Dasher Mk. 2 / Sprinter
Standard Bike M
Mach Bike
Bon Bon / Sugarscoot
Rapide / Zip Zip
Nitrocycle / Sneakster
Dolphin Dasher
Standard Kart L
Offroader
Flame Flyer
Piranha Prowler
Aero Glider / Jetsetter
Dragonetti / Honeycoupe
Standard Bike L
Bowser Bike / Flame Runner
Wario Bike
Twinkle Star / Shooting Star
Torpedo / Spear
Phantom

Racers Listed:

Banshee- Dry Bones- Bullet Bike- Jet
Harvey- Koopa Troopa- Cheep Charger- Harvey
Flower- Baby Daisy- Quaker- Varjak

Last edited by Harvey^.- on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:43 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:21 pm

Character Name: Banshee
but is commonly known as Dry Bones! XD
Description : Like this-->
Mario Kart!!! 224405-mp8_drybones_large
Personality: Um...
ummm...
Like me! Seriously!
Car: Bullet Bike!
Favorite Track: Koopa Cape!
HE'S DEAD
Bio: What?
Other: Isn't my form GREAT?!
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:24 pm

((Nice. Accepted.))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:25 pm

[Um... you put that I play Koopa Troopa]
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:26 pm

((CRAP!! Grr.... Now I have to wait five minutes for it to let me edit...))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:29 pm

[*Sigh* Here we go]
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:35 pm

((Done! Okay))

Harvey was out in her garage. Living by Koopa Kape gave her a bit of an advatage. She was polishing her small Cheap Charger to get it ready for the next race coming up.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:37 pm

[This is just HYSTERICAL]
[I am laughing so hard]

Meanwhile, Banshee was walking next to the river on Koopa Cape. He had just figured out that the water would not harm a racer, but instead give them a speed boost for a while.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:41 pm

((I know! It sounds so weird!))

Harvey looked out her window and saw Banshee walking by the river. 'What is he up to?' she thought to herself. The living-dead Koopa Troopa kept to himself, but was probably the best racer in the world. Harvey always was in second, and she kept a record for it too. The day that she got first place would be the day Banshee left the Earth.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:45 pm

[Very true Harvey]

Banshee continued his walk down the rushing river, not really wanting to wait until the race that was to be held tommorrow. Being the "undead" sure has it's advantages... he thought. Not that I'm the only one...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:51 pm

Harvey sighed and decided to walk over to him. Her small car was clean and there was nothing else to do. Banshee and her were.... moderately close. Not friends, but closer than aquaintences. They shared track secrets, but didn't really hang out with each other. It was in the race was when they got mean. So determined to get to first, they always had huge leads. Banshee in first, Harvey right behind. "Hey." She said once she got over to him.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:56 pm

Banshee turned his head as Harvey's voice reached his ears. He had forgotten that she lived so near to Koopa Cape. "Hi," the koopa troopa said in a flat tone. He remembered the last race they had at Koopa Cape. He had been detirmined to get first, and someone had bombed him in the tunnel on the third lap. Wario had ended up passing him, but he had managed to get a red shell and stopped him in his tracks before the finish line, placing the soaked Wario in 5th place.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:00 am

Harvey caught up to his pace and looked at the river. "Something on your mind?" She asked. This track was the first on their next race, and she wanted some help. Living near the track let her know many secrets, like a passage way between two trees, but there were still more she needed to know about. Harvey had told Banshee about the tree passageway earlier, and was hoping for something in return.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:05 am

"Hmmm?" he asked, being startled out of his thoughts. "I was just remembering the last time we raced here..." Banshee commented, finally comprehending what she had asked. "If you want some sort of hint in return for the tree way then you're out of luck. I've gone over this course a million times and found nothing else. But if we do Maple Treeway anytime soon then we'll talk," he replied, almost like he had read Harvey's mind.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:09 am

Harvey chuckled. She hated how it seem that Banshee was a mind reader. "Thanks." she commented. "Yea I remember..... Tight race..." She murmured, remembering the neck in neck race with every player.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Character Name: Flower
Description : Baby Daisy
Personality: Pushy, sweet, hates to lose
Car: Quaker ♥
Favorite Track: Maple Treeway♥
Bio: ...
Other:no
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:46 pm

((Accepted))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:21 am

Character Name: Birdo
Description :That pink female Yoshi...
Personality: Snooty but friendly. Cares about winning but cares about having fun more.
Car: Dolphin Dasher
Favorite Track: Rainbow Road
Bio: I don't really know...
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:40 am

Where's Koopa Troopa?

I can help you with items; their official names (I think) and a more clear description of their effects created by me. Should I base it off the game?:

Bullet Bill: Can only be obtained in the last two places. An item that turns you into a Bullet Bill and makes you go very fast, through the middle of the road. Any player in your way and on the opposite team is bowled over; lasts about (5 seconds in game, 10 seconds if used in real life).
Power Star: Can only be obtained in the last half of the rankings. An item that makes you resistant to any attack; the only way you can lose yourself is by falling off the track. Lasts about (10 seconds in game or real-life)
Golden Mushroom / King Toad (that's what I call it): Can be obtained in the last half of the rankings, plus one if there are at least six people in the race. Gives you as many speed boosts as you like, but is limited in time. Lasts about (10 seconds in-game, 15 in real-life)
Mushrooms: A small speed boost that lasts for about (two seconds in-game, three in real life). In any place but the first, you can get 1 at a time, and in any place but the first two, you can get 3 at a time.
Banana Peel: A classic that trips the unlucky foe that hits it for a short amount of time when left on the ground. You can get one or three at a time, in any place.
Box of DOOM: (What is this?)
Blue Spiky Shell: Sends racer in first flying into the air. Can only be obtained in the last half of the places.
POW Block: Any place but the first four. Trips the players ahead of you, UNLESS they are currently in the air.
Blooper: Squirts ink in everyone else's faces on the opposite team, if they are ahead of you. Lasts for approximately 5 seconds.
Red (homing) Koopa shell: Travels through the middle of the road, homing in on the racer ahead of you. Can be stopped if it hits a wall, another shell or a banana peel.
Green Koopa shell: Fired like the homing shell, but doesn't home. It heads in a straight line and bounces off a wall up to 3 times before it breaks. Can be stopped if it hits another shell or a banana peel.

By the way, it's form. The forum is the place were are at.

Character Name: Koopa Troopa (Koopa for short)
Description : A yellow bipedal turtle with a round head, green shell and green shoes.
Personality: Happy-go-lucky and optimistic, Koopa likes competition but doesn't like losing. He is also timid, except when it comes to racing ~
Car: Quacker
Favorite Track: Autumn Road (Which is what I call Maple Treeway)
Bio: Mainly a traveler before he was a racer.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:42 am

((Um, I take off the characters and cars as they've been claimed. Koopa and Dry Bones were kinda claimed for jet and I. But thanks?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Well, in the game, you can have more than one of the same car as long as they're different people. I'll switch to Baby Peach if you wish. But I'm used to the Quacker...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mario Kart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart!!!   Mario Kart!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mario Kart!!!
Page 1 of 1