RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Outlook *Harvey's current Woe* (Don't read if you hate listening to people complaining)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

The Outlook *Harvey's current Woe* (Don't read if you hate listening to people complaining) Empty
PostSubject: The Outlook *Harvey's current Woe* (Don't read if you hate listening to people complaining)   The Outlook *Harvey's current Woe* (Don't read if you hate listening to people complaining) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:31 am

I sit here in bed, staring at my ajar window. The sky is pitch black and no stars shimmer in the abyss. My thoughts are switching rapidly from various emotions. Lately, I have been finding myself more and more stressed. Now that I have a job, that just builds to it. Everyone at my school comes to me for advice. I can't help but feel their feelings as well. I'm carrying everyone's burdens on my shoulders, and it's really getting to me. I started volunteering at the stables, and that just wears me out. Yet, I can't seem to go to bed at a decent time. There is just too much on my mind. So many emotions want to come out of me, but I don't know how to express them. They make me want to cry so hard, and yet i need to feel ecstatic as well. I want to scream in anger, but I feel also giddy. Writing has been helping lately, but nowadays, my writing skill has fallen. I have no idea if it's the Jimmy thing or if it's just my grades, but i have been getting sores and aches everywhere. I really need a chiropractor. My self-confidence is falling, and along with my happiness. It'll be like 6th grade all over again, when I was depressed all of the time and never laughed. But I like being hyper all of the time. It lifts up other people's moods, too. Maybe focusing on my school work and athletic health would help me in the long run. This would mean less time with friends. Less time with computers. I could continue on what I would be missing. Who knows what the outcome of this will be. Life takes too many changes in it's time. People who have a hard life are miserable throughout their existence. While people who live it up all of the time are happy forever. Me, I have it both ways. My family is wealthy, I have good friends and a good home, I get many things other kids would die for, and yet I can't enjoy it. I take everyone else's shame and woes onto my shoulders, bringing me down. So as I write this at 12:42 AM, I am changing my outlook on life. Things will be different for me in real life. On RPC or Gaia or andy other website, I'll still be the same old Harvey. I just might complain a little more.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

The Outlook *Harvey's current Woe* (Don't read if you hate listening to people complaining) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlook *Harvey's current Woe* (Don't read if you hate listening to people complaining)   The Outlook *Harvey's current Woe* (Don't read if you hate listening to people complaining) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:33 am

Wow. wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow! At least your on, and I'm glad your life will be different, Harvey!
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The Outlook *Harvey's current Woe* (Don't read if you hate listening to people complaining)   The Outlook *Harvey's current Woe* (Don't read if you hate listening to people complaining) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:08 am

Yea ^^" Do I sound emo or what?
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Outlook *Harvey's current Woe* (Don't read if you hate listening to people complaining)   The Outlook *Harvey's current Woe* (Don't read if you hate listening to people complaining) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outlook *Harvey's current Woe* (Don't read if you hate listening to people complaining)
Page 1 of 1