RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Jacob chuckled. "How did you know he'd be there?" He asked still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:52 pm

"His family owns it. I wanted to mess with him, he's probably furious at me right now." Rebecca grinned and then looked at Jacob, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:54 pm

"No problem." Jacob said his voice changing back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:55 pm

Rebecca smiled, "Where to next? Oh, The ice cream was wonderful, Baby." She added at the end with a wink and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Jacob shook his head ina amusment. "Wherever you want." He said strapping in.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:58 pm

Rebecca sighed and then said, "We're real agents and we have no mission, wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:03 pm

Jacob nodded. "A few weeks..." He said staring out the window.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:07 pm

"A few weeks..." Rebecca echoed and went back to the cottage. She got out of the car and then kicked a man that came up behind her, "Jacob! We're being attacked! Get the gear inside, I'll hold them off! Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Jacob grabbed the gear that was in the back seat of the car. He opened the door. A buff man with a gun was standing right infront of him. Jake punched the guy in the face with his free hand and the kicked him in the gut with his foot while the man was distracted.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Rebecca took down two men and then took down a third. She was getting blood on her favorite shirt, "Crud! I'm getting blood on my shirt!" Rebecca yelled as she took out three men at once.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Jacob went to the front of the car and flipped up the hood. He inserted the gear into place and shut the lid.

(I guess that's where it goes)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

(Hood... That's where the engine is my dear. The trunk is where you put luggage. -shakesheadsadly- I've never had to teach a boy about cars.)

Rebecca killed three more men and then frowned as she got in the car, "Hurry it up Jacob, I need to stainstick my shirt before the blood sets. I think you know where we are going."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Jacob chucked the gear into the back of the trunk and closed it. He sprinted over to the driver's seat and started the car.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:40 pm

Rebecca got a stick out of the passenger's little drawer and rubbed it on the bloody spots on her shirt. She grinned at Jacob and then said, "I'm getting into my white spy suit in the back." She climbed over the seat smoothly and ripped off her clothes to reveal her suit. She climbed back up in the front and grinned, "This was a Christmas present last year, I'm glad it looks so good, now that I have a reason to wear it." She winked at Jacob and then got out a sleek black gun, "I'll shoot, you drive."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Jacob nodded and stepped on the gas. 50 MPH... 75 MPH... 100 MPH, 150 MPH, the car raced along with dirt road.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Rebecca's eyebrows raised, "I like it fast too." She grinned, "Stop at the school, I need something."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Jacob skidded to a stop at the school. The car turning 180 degrees before stopping.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Rebecca got out in one smooth motion and strod up to the school doors. She ripped them opened and grinned at the seventh graders who gawked at her. "Okay! I went out for ice cream, come home and henchmen attack me! Where the fuzz is Mr. Thomas?!" One of the seventh graders pointed to the teacher's lounge with a haky hand and Rebecca raised an eyebrow, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:49 pm

Jacob got out and followed her. He shook his head as she opened the teachers lounge.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Rebecca grinned at Ms. Black and Mr. Thomas' faces when she burst in, "I need an explanation, now."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Jacob bit his lip and waited for the teacher's answer.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:04 pm

Mr. Thomas blinked, "I sincerly don't know what your talking about."

Rebecca sighed, "Of course you don't."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:05 pm

Jacob explained even though he was pretty sure Mr. Thomas did in fact know already.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:06 pm

"Oh I knew about that, I just don't know why." Mr. Thomas cut Jacob off.

Rebecca blinked, "No help, No help at all."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Jacob shook his head. "Helpful." He muttered sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next