RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)

Go down 
+6
Midnight*Wolf
Peachfrost
Frost
Mad MOAI
kieran c:
Lan Fan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:03 pm

(charrie pictures, surry there small)

~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 206eesz~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 Qog6ya
~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 V4c4g2
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:22 pm

((Renna Longshadow: Not accepted. It's impossible for wolves to have blue eyes.

Branch: She's only just inside the camp.

Denali: Start by stepping up next to Blacktip. We're all RPing right now.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:17 pm

(...Where should I be? XD)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:28 pm

[Aww..nobody is ever online to RP. =(]
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:46 pm

((See my previous post. Step up next to Blacktip in response for the morning hunting howl.))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Tawnie hurried up to Blacktip in response to the hunting howl. Eager to get going, she began yipping and tossing a stick around while she waited for the others.

((Jorie, great pics, you draw wolves really well! I need to work on my wolf style...))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:20 pm

"Be patient, Tawnie," Blacktip warned. But her tone softened. "Don't let much sound get outside the camp, or you'll scare the prey off." Now she was grinning.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:29 pm

(( Whoops. Here, lemme try again. =P ))

Speckledfur heard the morning hunting howl, and stretched quickly, and then trotted over to Blacktip. He grinned to himself, no reason at all.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:01 am

Name: Quartz
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Brave and strong, Quartz would be more intouch with a rebel side of her mind. She is not one to toy with, for she has a flare of a temper. Quartz denies the males when they ask for her, and always says 'StarPack made us to hunt and live, not to blush and wave our tails filrtatiously.' But deep inside her rought exterior, she longs for a real family. Quartz is sometimes a bit ahead of herself, but tries to contain it when it is obvious. The golden she-wolf is sometimes clumsy as well.
Wanted Rank: Warrior
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:05 am

I've seen that lineart made by Khalamari. However, I read her art topic and saw that she allowed you to use it. So you're in.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:45 am

^^" That's what I was worried about was if you would let me in. X]
Anyway, want to rp??
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:01 pm

((For the last time, we're all supposed to meet at the entrance of camp...))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:56 pm

((Garzum is at the entrance x)))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Aprilsong, after rolling a thick wad of cobwebs onto one of her paws, padded swiftly down the mountain side. She was quick to dodge trees and bushes, before sliding down a stretch of snowy open ground. She landed awkwardly with a thud at the bottom, meraculously at the entrance. "Allo." she said, pulling herself up, and shook the snow off her pelt.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:38 pm

(( Speckledfur is at entrance. ))
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:01 pm

Crush padded to the entrance with everyone else, Lily-Cat followed close behind him

Brasha ran to the entrance, she tried to stop but slip and bumped into [who wants her to bump into them xD idc]
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:36 am

name:Gold Holly
wanted rank:BETA!!!
age(in moons):(months)48(4yrs old)
rank have(adult, pup, ect.):adult
description/pic:black/silvery
personality:protective
mate:alpha male!
pack:summit
other:nope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2