RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Rowan Academy~ A school for the gifted[finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

~Rowan Academy~  A school for the gifted[finished] Empty
PostSubject: ~Rowan Academy~ A school for the gifted[finished]   ~Rowan Academy~  A school for the gifted[finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:25 pm

You reach inside your pocket, only to find a letter. That letter wasn't there before. You open it, and read;

Dear [insert name]____,

Our records indicate that you registered as a potential this afternoon at 3:37pm. Congratulations- you must be a very remarkable person, we look forward to making your acquaintance. One of our regional represenetives will be contacting you shortly. Until that time, we would appreciate your absolute silence and utmost discretion in this matter.

Best regards,
Gabrielle Ritcher
Executive director

Do you join and pass the tests, and become an honored student of Rowan Academy?

:Rules:

No powerplaying
No godmodeling
No perfect charries
No fighting outside of RP
Don't make more charries than you can handle
And all the other rules :P

~Form~

Name[full]:
description[detailed]:
Personality[NOT optional, detailed]:
Charge:[your only little mythical pet, can be made up]:
Other:

Head leader: Ms. Ritcher[I will play her only when needed]

1rst years:
Annabelle Ann Alcock
Renna Marie Longshadow

2nd years:

3rd years:

4th years:

5th years:

6th years:

My form:

Name:Renna, Marie, Longshadow
description: Renna is a tall girl, with fern green eyes. Her long, black hair is normally in a loose bun, with a few strands hanging over her face. Tiny freckles dot her face, including around her sharply distinguished cheak bones. An almost glowing silver scar runs down her cheak. The cause of the scar is unknown. Her normal clothing usually consists of a plain colored T and a zip-up sweatshirt. Her pants are light blue jeans with various rips.
Personality: Renna is a quite gal, not caring to engage in conversations very much. She doesn't consider herself a good friend to anyone, though she gets along with people close to her.
Charge: A Lymrill named Aswekl
Likes: Reading, charges, black, all the stuff along that line
Dislikes: Snobby kids, math, cold days
Other: None

The enemy

Rowan Academy has no real name for our nemiss, other than 'the enemy'. The enemy plans to capture as many potentials as they can, mostly the first years. They plan to enslave them to their leader, Astaroth.

Form
Name:
Vye, or not?[Vyes are shapeshifting creatures, but only from a werewolf to human:
other:

The enemy:

If you have read these books, please Don't be related to the McDaniel's family in anyway.

[RP based off of 'The Tapestry' series]

Last edited by ~*Renna Longshadow*~ on Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~Rowan Academy~ A school for the gifted[finished]   ~Rowan Academy~  A school for the gifted[finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:32 pm

Name[full]: Annabelle Ann Alcock
age[no older than 17]: 13 or 14 ((Whichever is first 1 year.))
description[detailed]: A tall girl with long and gangly arms and legs, making her look unheathly. She has black hair, and gray eyes. Long and thin fingers with gray nail polish, and always wear a black t-shirt with the occasional skull sweatshirt and gray skinny jeans
Personality[NOT optional, detailed]: She is more of a gothic type person, she is very quiet, only speaks when spoken to, and that is rarely. She is tough, and rebel. She is very easily angered, and has a VERY short temper.
Charge:[your only little mythical pet, can be made up]: A black and white winged cat, named Shadow
Likes: Black, hard core rock music, quite, that kinda stuff
Dislikes: Sun, bright colors, PINK, girly girls
Other: Nope. =)
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Rowan Academy~ A school for the gifted[finished]   ~Rowan Academy~  A school for the gifted[finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:38 am

[You've joined all my Rps so far :P ]
[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~Rowan Academy~ A school for the gifted[finished]   ~Rowan Academy~  A school for the gifted[finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:51 am

(( That's 'cause there so good!! =) Thanks! RP? ))
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Rowan Academy~ A school for the gifted[finished]   ~Rowan Academy~  A school for the gifted[finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:57 pm

[If your online :) ]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~Rowan Academy~ A school for the gifted[finished]   ~Rowan Academy~  A school for the gifted[finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:38 pm

(( You start?))
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Rowan Academy~ A school for the gifted[finished]   ~Rowan Academy~  A school for the gifted[finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:18 pm

"Solas." Renna whispered quietly. A bright light quickly illuminated her dark room. She smiled slightly to herself, and traced the back of the book she was holding. It was made of fine leather, slight grooves in the surface creating fancy decor. She set it down, and exited her room, eager to explore her new magic school.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~Rowan Academy~ A school for the gifted[finished]   ~Rowan Academy~  A school for the gifted[finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Annabelle looked quietly around her new room, in her new school. Shadow, her black cat, sat on her bed, her fur ruffled and her wings folded. Annabelle's room was dark, and she was planning to keep it that way. She exited her room, and started to explore.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Rowan Academy~ A school for the gifted[finished]   ~Rowan Academy~  A school for the gifted[finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:28 am

Renna looked down the hallway, spotting another girl. She looked at her feet, and walked in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~Rowan Academy~ A school for the gifted[finished]   ~Rowan Academy~  A school for the gifted[finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:01 am

Annabelle heard footsteps, and looked up. A girl, that was all. She avoided her, she didn't want to be talked to.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Rowan Academy~ A school for the gifted[finished]   ~Rowan Academy~  A school for the gifted[finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Renna smiled, her head still down. Maybe she is like me? The thought danced through her mind.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~Rowan Academy~ A school for the gifted[finished]   ~Rowan Academy~  A school for the gifted[finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:23 pm

Annabelle sighed, and blew a piece of black hair out of her face. She walked up to the girl. "Hi." She siad dully.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Rowan Academy~ A school for the gifted[finished]   ~Rowan Academy~  A school for the gifted[finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:52 pm

Renna blinked in surprise, and pulled a stray strand of hair out of her face. "Um, hi." She replied, quite quietly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~Rowan Academy~ A school for the gifted[finished]   ~Rowan Academy~  A school for the gifted[finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:26 am

Annabelle caught her words, though they were spoken quietly. Her black hair strand was now in her face, but she ignored it. Her pale gray eyes were soft, and she blinked. "I'm Annabelle, and you are..?" Annabelle introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Rowan Academy~ A school for the gifted[finished]   ~Rowan Academy~  A school for the gifted[finished] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Rowan Academy~ A school for the gifted[finished]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: