RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

.The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods Empty
PostSubject: .The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods   .The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:24 pm

.The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods Darkmo10

The first thing you knew, you were out camping alone in one of the normal forest inlets next to the road. The sun was sinking behind the horizon like a dead warrior slowly falling to the ground. By the time the sky turned a navy blue, the tent was set up and you went to bed.

The next thing you know, you wake up in a different, unfamiliar forest with several tents around you. They look occupied by people, but something tells you not to enter them just yet. A booming voice jolts you out of the tent and looking around the sky like the other people who were stranded here.

"Welcome to Darkmoss Woods." It says nothing more.

This RP starts with you completely befuddled.

You read that, right? Well, the mission isn't as easy as you think. It's nearly pitch-black, like a basement with no lights, and there are enemies around every corner. You must team up with the others who are here and find your way out.... or perish in the deep Darkmoss Woods.

Rules

1. No godmoding or Mary-Sues.
2. Keep it PG, please.
3. No killing other characters without permission from their RPer. If they are an NPC that seems important to the plot, ask me before killing them.
4. Speaking of which, ALL attacks are attempts. There is no "Bob hit Joe with a stick." It's "Bob swung the stick, hoping to hit Joe."
5. You may only have two powers, and your appearance must correspond with with them both. For example, if your character can manipulate ice, they can have traits such as cold skin, ice-blue eyes, frozen hair, etc. Or if they can handle every type of weapon extremely well, they can have a spiked tail to use as a sword, whip AND flail, all at the same time.
6. Powers do NOT have to be elemental.
7. All RPC rules apply.
8. Use decent grammar and spelling. All post must be at least three complete sentences long, excluding dialog (thinking, speaking, etc.)
9. Please use third-person view.
10. No chain-posting.
11. Your character starts out not knowing they have their powers. They do not know anyone else unless they have a past together and do not automatically go "Oh I know a way with no enemies here it's this way see now we're out." This is a forest that no one but the inhabitants know of and thus your character should act as such.

Form

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Powers:[/b]
[u]1.[/u]
[u]2.[/u]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]

My Character

Name: Sari Methalic

Powers:
1. His eyesight is extremely decent and he can see even in the darkest night.
2. He can easily tear through steel and other objects.

Appearance: Sari has straight white hair that reaches a few inches past his shoulders. His round eyes are a deep black and shallow-set in his average
face. Corresponding to his very keen eyesight, he bears a third reptilian eye in the middle of his forehead.
Sari wears a black T-shirt and blue jeans but somehow manages to never be hit by a car while walking at night. Corresponding to his second power, he has irregularly large and sharp canine teeth; in addition to this, he has curved, black talons instead of fingernails.

Personality: Sari can be a bit reckless. Sometimes he spaces out for a split second and bumps into obstacles. Despite this he tries his hardest to work with others and get a job done. He never abandons allies in a tight situation. Sari doesn't like to fight, but he battles whenever an enemy attacks.

Other: ?

--

Members

Sari ~ Khalamari ~ Extremely good eyesight ~ Tears through steel

Rebecca ~ Rebecca ~ Shapeshifter ~ Mind reader

Jacob ~ Jacob ~ Healing ~ Bending time and space

News

<Season: Late Summer>

<Yay! The RP is up!~>

<NOOO NO ONE IS JOINING WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME>

<Darkmoss Woods banner by Jake>

Last edited by Khalamari on Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods   .The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Name:
Rebecca Lillian Aradilia

Powers:
1. Apperance Changer - She can change her immediant appearance at a whim, as an attempt to escape enemies.
2. Mental Abilities - She can invade someone's mind and know their thoughts, only immediant ones and be able to communicate with them in their minds only.

Appearance:
Rebecca's apparance has always been a five foot four girl with long plain brown hair. She has never been one for excentric looks or drastic appearance changes. She has dull blue-ish green eyes that hide all her sercrets extremely well. She isn't the skinnyist person in the world, but not overweight either. She is the average Annie, liking to wear plain jeans and Tee-shirts only, with some tattered blue and green tennis-shoes.

Personality:
Rebecca is very silent and almost never speaks in large crowds. She can be painfully silent has a glare that she hopes makes people's skin crawl. Rebecca can turn leathal and evil in a second if the time is right and can be a fairly fierce fighter. Rebecca is fun and happy with friends, but if she is with them for too long, her patience can get tested. Her mind is very closed off and she won't let anyone know what's bothering her until it explodes. Her emotions play across her face like a track on a CD when she tries to hide them. Rebecca is nice and mean, a pretty good combination, but be warned, don't test this girl's patience.

Other:
Nothing that includes my character.
This is an amazing Role-play and I just wanted to let you know that I prefer humans over animals, and that I have nothing against you. It is just my role-play preferance.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: .The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods   .The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:17 pm

What?

Accepted.

It's the first time someone other than Dawnfrost has joined one of my RPs.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods   .The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:27 pm

(Yay! -Claps- I sure hope more people join! I love the RP idea! So much imagionation!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods   .The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:05 pm

Name:Jacob Zachary Night

Powers:
1. Healing
2. Controlling the Space time continium (Teleportation, Stopping and Starting time)

Appearance: Jacob has pitch black hair that is typically a shaggy mess and is at the length of 2 inches. He has deep blue eyes with a bit of baby blue mixed in on the edges. He is wearing a solid white T-shirt and black jeans with a ripped hole at the left knee. Jake is very fit for his age and has a body built for a runner or swimmer. He stands at 5' 11. He always carries his old I-Pod with him along with a sketchbook.

Personality: Jacob is very self conciouse and can get stuttery at some points. He likes to keep things to himself and is fairly quiet. Jacob doesn't get the best of grades in school typically he gets an F-. He can be very stubborn at some points when a decsision might decide his fate.

Other:Nope other than exactly what Rebecca said; this is an excellent idea for an RP and I'm not as wild about animal RP's as I used to be.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: .The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods   .The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:57 pm

You're in. You can add a personality strength if you want, and make sure you don't godmode with the space/time continuum, okay? ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods   .The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.The Land of Blacklight. Part 1~ Darkmoss Woods
Page 1 of 1