RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:00 pm

Violet suddenly felt like she could take on the world. She got up with quick reflexes, her reflexes. She had her minor powers back. Violet grinned and then muttered, "Follow my lead." She dropped to the floor and groaned clutching her stomach. The Guard hit the bars, "Shut up." Violet groaned louder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:02 pm

Jacob got on the floor quickly groaning. He actully looked like he could be sick.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:06 pm

The Guard knelt by Violet first, that was a bad move. She got up and kicked him in the back and silenced his mind before severing his mental connection. She nodded towards Jacob and put a finger over her lips as she slipped out of the cell to see three more guards.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Jacob followed quietly and immeadiately tried having two of the guards gun's float up in the air. It worked. He grabbed one of them and shot a guard in the chest. He tossed the other gun to Violet.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Violet put it on her side for safe keeping but ultimitly killed all her guards with silent attacks, they would be less noticable.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Jacob nodded and incinerated the bodies so there would be no evidence.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:17 pm

Violet smiled and then realized that they both still looked like Korean Solders. She changed into herself, except she had shaggy black cropped hair with violet highlights. She grinned and then cracked her knuckles, "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Jacob shook his head and turned into himself again. He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Violet started to run toward the most noise and she found the training area for the solders.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:23 pm

Jacob followed her quickly. He killed the nearest soldier with a quick glance.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Violet burst into the room and grinned. She killed three solder's with her bare hands and looked at Jacob, "See you on the other side of the room, whoever kills the most can have dibs on where we eat after the war!" She chuckled and dived into the mass of solders.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:28 pm

"You're on!" Jacob said sending a large 1' x 1' electrical ball towards a group of four soldiers it killed them nearly instantly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:32 pm

Violet killed three with her bare hands again and then severed mental connections of two.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Jacob sent another group ablaze and froze an escapee solid.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Violet had killed fifteen, and she killed five more with a kick to the ribs on one and then choking others with smoke.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:42 pm

(xD Wow.)

Jacob got to the other side with a total of 15 soldiers. Inbetween fire and electricty they helped him most of the way.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Violet had sixteen when she got to the end and she grinned, "Beat cha'"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Jacob nodded. "Please don't tell me we're having Es Cargo tonight..." He said shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Violet gagged, "No, Pizza."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Jacob smiled. That sounded good.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Violet smiled back, "You ready to go meet our cousins?" She asked, using a loose term for whoever had been made like them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:06 pm

Jacob shrugged. "As long as Aaron is OK." He said in an eager voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Violet nodded, "I bet if we both combine out telaportation powers we can get out of her and pretty close to the house since I don't know the exact location."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:17 pm

Jacob grabbed hold of her hand. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:19 pm

Violet closed her eyes and pictured the house, soon they were both standing in front of it. She grinned, "It actually worked!" Aaron rushed out of the hosue, "MOMMA!" He screamed and tackled Violet, he looked six or seven already, he was growing faster than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: