RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Jacob stopped and bit the sides of his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:01 pm

"Don't think I don't know what your doing." Violet said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Jacob pursed his lips again and rubbed his head.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:06 pm

"I'm sorry." Violet stated looking at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:07 pm

"You didn't do-" Jacob said in a groaning voice and fainted. His head hit the steering wheel.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Violet gasped and then grabbed the wheel. She turned the car and it swerved. She pushed down on the brake and it stopped with a sickening screetch. Violet looked at Jacob and shook him, "Jacob?! Please wake up! You have too."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Jacob had blacked out. His breathing and heart beat were slowing down...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Violet shook him again and then got out of the car. She pulled him out and laid him on the grass, She was going to try and give him mouth to Mouth. She breathed in and then laid her hands on his chest like she was taught in her class and she breathed into his mouth and then pushed on his chest a couple times.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Jacob was still out. His heartbeat was down to 10 reps a minute.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:32 pm

Violet pumped Jacob's chest and then called, "Kaine! Kaine! Help! I need you! I'm sorry! Help me!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:32 pm

Kaine appeared. "Looks like your boyfriend is down for the count." He commented sneering.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Violet ignored the comment and just asked, "Please help him..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:40 pm

"I can't. I'm no stronger than you. Anyway, there's a 90% chance he's dead. He had a brain spasm by the looks of everything." Kaine said in a fake sympathetic voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Violet was getting angry. She hissed and glared at Kaine before looking at Jacob, "GET UP! YOU CAN'T DIE! I WON'T LET YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:43 pm

"That's not going to work." Kaine taunted and dissapeared leaving her alone.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Violet got up and stomped her foot, "KAINE! COME BACK THIS INSTANCE!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Kaine didn't come back.

Jacob was nearly dead.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:11 pm

(DARN! What the heck do you want her to do? I'm freaking out!)

Violet dropped to her knees and silently prayed. She started to cry and her tears splashed on Jacob's body.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Jacob gasped and his eye's opened abruptly. His shirt was soaked with warm water. "Wha-?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Violet wiped her eyes, "Jake? Jake!" She hugged him tightly, "I-I was crying and it got all over you... My- My tears, they must have healing powers!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:17 pm

Jacob frowned. "Wait, What happened?" He asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:21 pm

"You all the suddenly fainted at the wheel and I drug you out of the car. I gave you CPR and then called Kaine to help. He was a butt and wouldn't do anything, just mock me. I started to cry and it splashed all over you, then you were healed, like magic." Violet explained running the last words over and over in her head, Like magic, Like magic, Like magic, Like magic...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Jacob thought she was going mental for a second. "Oh. Ok." He said smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:23 pm

Violet leaned back and crossed her arms, "You think I've gone mental don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:28 pm

Jacob shook his head. "Nah." He lied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next