RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Violet ducked and blushed. Her pale skin was illuminated in the fake lighting. She ran down the stairs and rushed out of the door, wanting to see her parents again. Hopeing, no, praying, that they were there.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Jacob frowned and decided it would be best if she went alone. He went back down the stairs and curved then went down another pair of stairs. The T.V. was on some movie. He heard a rustle coming from the couch. Jacob nodded slowly and creeped over to the couch to look what the noise was. When he peered over he saw his
sister's back to him. He poked it like he and his sister always did.

His sister rolled over expecting it to be her Mom or Dad trying to surprise her with a present to cheer her up about her brother. She knew he wasn't dead even though it had been all over the news that two dead bodies had been found in a river and they were identical to her brother and the girl that had also been kidnapped. She grinned as she saw her brother and sprung up wrapping her arm's around his neck.

Jacob pushed her off and crawled over the couch so he was sitting next to her. He grinned. "I missed you." He whispered.

She nodded. "You don't know what I've been through." His sister said tears of joy streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Violet raced towards her house, skidding to a stop in the front. She burst through her door and screamed, "MOM?! DAD?!" There were no noises at all. Tears streamed down her cheeks and she ran up to her room. It wasn't there anymore. Nothing of her's was in the house. She cried harder, her parents had basically erased her from their life. She searched the new office from head to toe and then too out a secret floor-board that she had used to use to hide her things. She slid it back to reveal all the things she had kept there. Her laptop was even there. She grabbed it from the laptop bag and her backup cell phone. Pocketing both of them she went into her bathroom. She opened up the closet and scaled the wall. In the very top corner was a bag full of money, She grabbed it and shook the dust off of it, Each day of her entire life, she put ten dollars in the bag. Now, there was probably at least a couple thousands. She went back into her old room and grabbed a bag from the floor, she hated to do it, but she put her father's gun on her side and put on a bullet proof vest, under a new shirt. She went into her parents bedroom, to find all her old clothes. She gasped and smiled, they hadn't forgotten her. She put on some clean jeans and an under armor tee shirt. The bullet proof vest was bulky under the shirt so she switched them. The vest looked nicer under the sweatshirt she put on top. Violet put the gun on a belt and then put ammo beside it. Her eyes wear wet as she searched for her parents, they had dissapeared too. Putting to laptop bag on her shoulder and the phone to her ear she walked outside calling the one number she had memorized.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:58 pm

Name: Ellie Night
Description: Ellie (El. by her brother) has light blondehair unlike her brother. Her hair is long and is usually in a pony tail or in one long braid. At the moment she is wearing a cottoncandy blue t-shirt with black skinny jeans and black converse. She has state of the arch laptop that isn't available to the public with many important things on it.
Personality: El is very playful and jokes around a fair amount. Yet, she is very serious at moments when things concern her twin brother. Now back to her laptop; Ever since Jacob and Violet had been kidnapped she has been in contact with the FBI on this case. The Federal Bureau of Investigation told her the two body they found were just manickens that had identical features to Jacob. The decided not ot let the media know about it so the U.S.A wouldn't be worried as much about the kidnapping. The laptop has secret gadgets and items in it along with important files and an application for the computer that will show her all of the registered people in the world.
Other?: Jacob's twin sister.

Jacob nodded and smiled weakly. "I would introduce you to Violet, but... She's over at her house. Have you seen Mom and or Dad in the last half an hour?" He asked looking over at her.

Ellie shook her head slowly. "They... came down to try to comfort me when I was having one of my loneliness spasms and they just... dissapeared." She whispered turning off the T.V.

Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:10 am

Violet sat down on a bench in the park and opened the laptop. A green screen poped up and she rapidly stared to type. Pulling up thirteen different windows, Violet scanned through all the news feeds. She came to the last one and then shook her head, "They faked it. Of course." She shook her head again and then a deep male voice echoed in the phone, "Hello?"

"Uncle!" Violet screamed happier than ever.

"Vi? Oh my Gosh! Violet!" The booming voice yelled happy, but not as excited as Violet.

"Why haven't you dissapeared?" Violet asked her uncle. He wasn't really her uncle, but he was close to her father. They had served together in a war, Violet couldn't remeber wich on. Now, Her 'uncle' worked at NCIS, she trusted him so much.

"Now that, I can't really tell you." Her uncle replied.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:19 am

Jacob sighed and looked around it was good to be home. "Did you like attack my room?" He asked El.

She blushed and nodded. "I haven't slept in the bedroom that I used before you got kidnapped. Your bedroom reminded me of you." She said in a sob.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:20 am

Violet shook her head and said good-bye to her Uncle. She ran towards Jacob's house, the gun bouncing on her side. She arrived and burst in, "Oh Gosh! Who the heck are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:23 am

Jacob looked over at Violet and rolled his eyes.

"Ellie." She said sternly. "You probably know that already though from looking in my room."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:25 am

Violet shook her head, holding the gun at her side, "Are you safe? I mean to us? I could shoot you... I have a gun. OH GOSH!"

A hand appeared on Violet's shoulder and she whirled around to see her uncle. She pressed her hand to her heart and breathed slowly, "I should so shoot you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:30 am

"I saw you staring GooGoo eyes at my brother." Ellie retorted ignoring Violet's uncle.

Jacob stared at Ellie dumbstruck that she would say such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:34 am

Violet was bioling mad, luckly her uncle held her back. He took the gun too and whispered in her ear, "I'll give back later if you're nice." Violet stuck her tounge out at him and turned to Eli, "I could so kick you're tush."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:46 am

"You want to bet?" Ellie asked sneering. She had had fitness and fighting training from the FBI.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:04 am

"Bring it on Witch." Violet said, she had NCIS training from Special Agents. Violet went into a defensive stance and then put up her fists.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Jacob jumbed over the couch so he was inbetween each of them. "Knock it off." He demanded looking over at Ellie and then Violet.

Ellie rolled her eye's. And turned getting back on the couch and sitting down.

Jacob nodded and looked over at Violet's uncle. "Who are you?" He asked stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Violet put her hands back with effort and turned to her uncle. He shook his head and held the gun at his side. "I am Violet's Uncle Matthew."

Violet nodded not knowing he was her real uncle.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Jacob nodded thinking it was starnge Violet's uncle was still there in the world.

Ellie's face flushed red in embarresmant at what she had said to Violet. She was just way to over protective of her brother at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Violet turned to her uncle with pleading eyes.

"Violet, you're not getting the gun back until you behave." He said sternly strapping it to his side.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Jacob wanted to laugh but, he was worried Violet might just take the gun off of her uncles side and shoot him.

Ellie looked away from the group and stared at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Violet huffed and then turned to Jacob, "Why is she here?" She asked putting an emphasis on she and pointing to Eli.

Violet's uncle shook his head and rolled his eyes, "Violet, Behave."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:15 pm

"Because she's my sister! Why is he here?!" Jacob asked pointing at her uncle.

Ellie turned. "Violet, Will it make you happy if I apologize? I just don't want to lose my brother yet again." She said in a stern voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:18 pm

"No, no it won't. If I had it my way You'd be dead." Violet said with a stern voice.

Violet's Uncle Matthew slapped her on the side of her head and then commanded, "Apologize. Now."

(xDD, GIBBS SLAP!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:21 pm

Jacob rolled his eye's and crossed his arm's mad a both Violet and Ellie for fighting when they should be trying to figure out why everyone had dissapeared.

Ellie apologized and looked over in Violets Uncle's direction.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:49 pm

Violet muttered a sorry and then turned to walk out the door.

Her uncle caught her and spun her around, "Good Lord Vi, You're acting like a two-year old."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:19 am

Jacob laughed he couldn't resist it anymore.

Ellie raised her eyebrow's not wanting to laugh and get on an even worse side with Violet.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:20 am

Violet furrowed her brow, "Fine.. I am sorry Elllie. And Jacob..."

She got a glare from her uncle.

"Nevermind," Violet muttered in a tiny vioce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next