RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) Empty
PostSubject: ||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent)   ||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:06 pm

ok the ones who are blank you can be
Firestar (me):||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) Banner1
Leafpool(me):||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) Leafpool
Squirellflight (me):||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) Squirellflightandbomb
Graystripe (~tigy~):||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) Graystripe
Milliefeather (~dawn~):||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) Millie
Ferncloud:
Milkkit:
Weatherkit:
Hollypaw:
Lionpaw:
Jaypaw(me):||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) Jaypaw_by_sharpie91
Shadowclaw (Shadow_eclipse):||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) Kettehtemplate19
Midnightstrike(~midnight*darkness~):||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) Animals20367

Shadowclan:
Tigerstar(me):||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) Tigerstar
Bramblepaw:
Tawnypaw:
Runningwind:
Feathertail:
Crowfeather:
Lightningstrike:
Windweaver:

Riverclan:
Dashdot:
Riverpelt:
Washmole:
Larrkit:
Motherpaw:
Creamcherry:

Windclan:
Windpelt:
Datclaw:
Icepaw:
Firepaw:
Snowkit(me):||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) Snowkit
Fill this out:
Name:
Looks:
Clan:
Mate?:
Kits?:

Plot: Tigerstar is back.....and firestar has found out scourge was his brother! but.....will tigerstar kill firestar this time..?
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent)   ||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Love the squirrelflight pic...but are we supposed to join as the cats already in the clans, or make our own?
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent)   ||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:32 pm

The ones that i put, but if it has a picture, the characters taken. :D
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent)   ||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Name: Creamcherry
Looks: ||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) White_Snow___White_Cat_III_by_ace_o
Clan: RiverClan
Mate?: Not yet
Kits?: Nope

Name: Icepaw
Looks: ||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) Silver_tabbyWith a white forepaw
Clan: WindClan
Mate?: Nope
Kits?: Not right now!
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent)   ||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent)   ||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||||The Crying Meadow||| (Regular warriors...some diffrent)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: