RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~HARVEST MOON~

Go down 
+3
kieran c:
Harvey
kyterlize
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:10 pm

Dani walked over behind him and showed him all her home-made loaves. "Pick the one you like," Dani giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Jakeran his fingers through his hair and looked over at her, grinning to the left side of his face. He took a random loaf of white bread and turned fully towards her, not saying a thing.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Dani felt her cheeks go warm. She took the loaf of bread over to the counter and scanned the package. "$1.50, please..." she said almosy silently.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:22 pm

((Hehe^^" Um, Emmett is falling for Lumina, but I can have Alana with someone special ;) ))

Marlin sighed with relief as he finished his job, and walked inside his house.

Skye was slinking around the Harvest Pond. It wasn't night yet, so he couldn't go on his nightly trip to try and grab some ingredients for his curry.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:26 pm

(Haha, I knew Emmett and Alana wouldn't go together... Again... Hah, ooo, Skye, cute name!)

Alana laid outside her candy shop(WOOT) on the uncovered porch and watched the stars.

Jake blushed as well and handed her the money, "Soooo...."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:29 pm

((Lol Sorry. Kyter beat you to the chase. Emmett is just so irresistable >3< ))

Skye looked up at the sky as it started to fade black. "That's my cue." He said with a smirk in his velvety voice.

~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 Skye+black+heart
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:30 pm

(Haha, u know it!)

Alana sighed and took in the fresh air as more stars brightly appeared, "Beautiful..." she closed her eyes for a split second.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:33 pm

Skye left the pond and darted into the town at lightening speed. After years of experience, he was really quick. He breezed by a girl sitting on her porch, making her hair blow in the wind. He skidded a little and hid behind the house before she could look up.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:36 pm

Alana's eye's burst open and sh sat up, looking around. She stood up, no one... Slowly, she started to back away for the door, scared, but tripped over a board sticking out of the floor. "W-who's there???"
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:37 pm

Dani thought for a moment and giggle, "So are you new to the town, too?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:46 pm

Skye chuckled at the beautiful girl. His eyes scanned the products she had laid out, but candy didn't seem like a good ingredient for curry soup. The frightened look in her eyes made him curious, so he ran briskly around the house and looked at her from behind. This made it seem like he was coming out from the valley again. "Looking for something?" He asked, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:49 pm

Jake chuckled, "Yah, got here this afternoon."

Alana screeched and jumped to her feet, turning around, "WHAT THE H- ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK??!" she didn't usually yell, but she was so scraed.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:50 pm

Dani's eyes went wide for half a second, "Really?" she asked, "I got here a few days ago."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:52 pm

Skye raised his eyebrows. "Sorry miss, I was just passing by.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:53 pm

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/48/147317505_0d8e9cb2dd.jpg?v=0

^ Can there be a fountain like this at town square?? I thought it looked cool...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:54 pm

((Yea!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:54 pm

Jake smiled and sat down, looking straight at her, "Great..."

Alana nodded, wide-eyed and innocent, "Where'd you come from..?" her hand was already on the door handle, her back against the door.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:58 pm

"From the inn up the road." Skye lied easily. HIs voice made it easy to believe, but he was unsure if he had fooled her or not. "I'm sorry to have scared you." He said, laying the full force of his, unusual, purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:00 pm

Dani sighed, "I think I'm gonna take a lunch break now..." she said quietly. She slipped her arms into her light wieght jacket and slung her mail carrier bag over her shoulder. She grabbed her sketchbook out of the drawer and stuffed it into her bag, then picked up her skateboard and brought it with her.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:01 pm

Marlin walked outside into the crisp air. He coughed as he tried to take a deep breath. He had moved to the valley to get better with his athsma, but no one knew about it except for Vesta and Celia, his sister.

Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:03 pm

Alana narrowed her eyes, "I was watching the stars and someone ran pastme so fast..." she started.

Jake grinned and forgot all about his bread, "Mind if I come?" he stood close behind her.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Skye smiled, but inside he was cautious. This girl was more observant than others. "Probably just the wind." He said casually, letting his smooth voice carry in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Alana narrowed her eyes again, "The wind doesn't makefootsteps..." she sat on the porch again.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Skye shrugged. "Point taken." He said, looking down at her shop. "What are you selling?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:14 pm

She nodded towards the sign on the door and the candy covering the walls inside, looking through the window, "Candy and icecream!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~HARVEST MOON~
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next