RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~:....:The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~

Go down 
+4
~~jennie~~
kieran c:
Lan Fan
zkuroneko
8 posters
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ Empty
PostSubject: ~:....:The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~   ~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:56 pm

A Lion and a baby panther cub were walking down the meadow hill. "Where's mama?" the cub asked. "Hush, Luna, hunters are following us!" the lion snarled and grabbed the cub by the scruff. "Wh-wheres Mama!!?" the cub sqealed, leaning against her father's chest. "Your mother has....left. but don't worry little one. i will protect you." the lion started running again, and there was a loud "BOOM!". The lion snarled in digust. "Luna! Luna, i want you to know i love you. and this is where i leave you. If i stay with you, they will kill you." with that, the lion left the cub in a muddy den so that the hunters couldn't see her. "Bye, dada" she whispered, watching her fathers leg's crunch the dirt. "BOOM!" Another bullet landed by the lion's feet. The cub couldn't see her father leave the forest in saftey. she thought her father was forever dead.
********************************************************************************
Luna, who was forever scarred, was hopless against the world. she was scared to go out of the mud, she was scared to do anything without her father. then one cold, cold day, a white tiger came across luna. "What are you doing out here without any parents?" he asked, looking into her deep sad eyes. The white tiger saw her aching ribs, and realized luna was starving. "Well i dunno what happend to you, but i'm taking you in as my cub, and i'm gonna take real good care of you." so from that moment, luna had a big brother. but, luna loved tigy and his mate, dawn. they were only a year older than luna, wich ment they were cubs to, and they were abandoned. luna decided she would make a pack of abandoned cubs, and tigy and dawn would teach them and her how to hunt and survive.

WILL YOU JOIN?
********************************************************************************
fill this out:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
How parent died:

Bloodvain cubs pack:
Alpha Female: Luna
Alpha Male:
Beta Male: Tigy (~tigy~)
Beta Female: dawn (Jennie513)
Warriors:

Rules:
Cubs only!!!
No mothers
No cussing
No godd-modding
no elementel powers'
Plot: everyone thinks that their parents are dead....but they are realy either lost, or stuck in a dark hole in the sky. the lost cubs must find their parents....until it's too late.

Last edited by ~Larka's Soul~ on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~:....:The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~   ~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:02 pm

Name: Luna
Looks:~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ Lilblackpantherbaby
personality: Will unfold
How parents died: dad~shot mother~drowned

~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ Emo-14
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~:....:The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~   ~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:05 pm

...this plot could be better. Like, how do they find their parents? But I still like the idea.

Name: Hurricane
Looks: A 2-year-old (which is equal to about 20 cat years) leopard, with amber eyes and a golden pelt. Her legs are long, allowing her to jump far and climb well.
Wanted rank: Warrior
Personality: Outgoing and friendly. Hurricane has a good sense of humor. But she can be naive a lot of the time.
How parent died [history]: Her father was killed by an intruder on their territory, and her mother as well. But she was very good friends with a leopard named Whirlwind. She was about to ask to be his mate when they were separated.

Last edited by Crazy-for-Superglue on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~:....:The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~   ~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:06 pm

kay. imma edit it! :D
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~:....:The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~   ~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:11 pm

Name: Night
Looks: Night is a small black pather, with bright deep blue eyes. He is 1 year old.
Personality: Night is somewhat grumpy, and quite snappy. He is irate sometimes, when he doesn't get enough sleep. He is actually very lonely, and just really wants a friend.
How parent died: Night's father left Night and his mother soon after Night was born.. He never really knew her. His mother was killed by hunters, being shot.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: ~:....:The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~   ~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Name:Dawn
Looks:~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ Bengal-Tiger-Cub-Photographic-Print
Wanted rank:Beta she like what she is at
Personality:Sweet and understanding
How parent died:both...fell of a waterfall and hit pointy rocks
Back to top Go down
TigerOfTheRoses
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TigerOfTheRoses

Location : In the snow, watching the snow fall to the ground as one true love blinks in his mind.

PostSubject: Re: ~:....:The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~   ~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:15 pm

Name: Tigy
Looks:~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ 156590
Personality: is very protective over loved ones.
how parents died: mother~ran over father~killed by a bear
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: ~:....:The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~   ~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Name: Midnight
looks:~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ White_Tiger_by_dolphy
personality: will unfold
how parents died: they got killed by lions......
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~:....:The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~   ~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:17 am

Name: Shoka
Looks: ~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ Tiger__s_fear_by_NaLa_aka_Umka
Personality: Shy sometimes, but generally fun loving. She often forgets to 'look before she leaps.'
How parents died: Father was killed by lions, mother was captured by poachers.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~:....:The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~   ~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Name: Nori
Looks: ~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ Xin_3907010116061512821214
Wanted rank: Anything he is offered
Personality: Very lonely, very choosy on who he likes to be with.
How parent died: Thinks they're dead, but really locked up in a zoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~:....:The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~   ~:....:The Lost Cubs  Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~:....:The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain:....~ Do you have what it takes?~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Big Cats RPs-
Jump to: