RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:40 am

"You promised you wouldn't read my mind." Jacob accused blushing. He reached and put his finger in the fire. It hurt a lot. He snapped back and immeadiately the blackened finger loosed the couple layers of burnt skin and new pink skin grew over it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:42 am

Violet wreatched and gagged. She stuck her tounge out and said, "That's revoluting yet cool."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:44 am

Jacob laughed. "Yes it is. " He said putting his kness against his chest and hugged them trying to keep warm.

((It's revolting in the show when someone cts of their toe and then it grows back. xD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:46 am

Violet shook her head, she was comfertable in the breathable suit. She sighed and her hair rustled behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:48 am

Jacob bit his lip and looked up at the late afternoon sky. He sighed and changed the angle of his head so he was ooking down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:00 am

Violet looked down at her feet and then heard a real rustle. She turned breathtakingly fast and her hair flew out behing her and splayed out. It seemed to suspend in the air as she instictivly reached toward her invisable belt. She touched the mind of everything around them and felt a human presence other than Jake's. She silently muttered, "Crud," and stood up. Violet searched the area inside the circle and then jumped into a tree pearching on a branch in the shadows. She peered down inbetween them and gasped silently. It was Jacob's mother. She shook her head and sent Jake an image with a mutter saying, I can make her leave, she wants to talk to you and me. She called the police.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:03 am

Let her in. Jacob thought. "Come on out Mom." He said over to where she saw her shadow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:06 am

Violet dispearsed the vines and leaped out of the tree. Jake's mom entered and stood beside Jake.

(You can play her please...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:13 am

Jacob backed away slowly.

"I came because I wanted to know why you left?" She asked sternly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:18 am

Violet's eyes flashed jet black for a moment and she growled, "We left because we wanted to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:20 am

"Violet, Calm down." Jacob said walking over to her.

Jacob's mother nodded. "She's a criminal, you know." She said to Jacob.

"Yeah, It was a complete accident though." Jake growled at his Mom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:22 am

Violet's muscles tensed and she tried not to loose control of her anger. She could snap that women in half if she wished... Violet thought of a rule she had learned from her grandfather as a child, Rule Number 1: If it annoys you, kill it. Violet smiled and chuckled a bit remembering her grandfather's humor. She shook her head and focused her attention of Jacob's mother, "I am not a criminal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:24 am

Jacob's mother nodded. "I have to beleive you..." She said quietly. Then turned and left quietly.

Jacob frowned. "Coward." He muttered about his Mom knowing she wanted to see something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:27 am

"She's calling the police." Violet said looking it her hands. She ripped off her pajamas revealing the iron hard suit and said, "I can't let her do that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:32 am

"She wont." Jacob said staring at the iron suit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:34 am

(It's not Iron, It's black silky looking fabric that when touched comes together and is as tough as Iron.)

Violet shook her head, "She will. And stop looking at my suit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:18 am

Jacob muttered and sorry and dashed after his Mom. When he caught up to her he extended his foot making her trip.

She landed on her stomach with a grunt. She scrammbled up her face red with frusteration.

"Don't tell the police. It would cost us both of our lives if we got found." Jacob begged.

She pursed her lips and nodded. "I wont. But if I ever see you again, you're going to wish you hadn't." She hissed and dashed into the forest like she had before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:30 am

Violet tied her hair up on the top of her head and sighed. This was not going to work out and she knew it. Violet sighed again and grabbed her bag, she sat it down near the fire and skrawled a note out that said:

Dear Jake,
I can't be a burden to you and get you caught by the police, I'll miss you and I'm going to keep in touch hopefully, In my bag there is enough food for over a year and I'm taking half the money, which is approximitly seven thousand dollars.
Be safe,
Violet

Violet sighed and stuck the wads of cash in her invisable belt by her knife. She jumped up in one of the trees and crouched down. She covered herself with a dark shroud of shadows and jumped to the next tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Jacob stared where his mother had dissapeared. He turned and slowly walked back to camp. Expecting to see Violet sitting by the fire but instead a note was laying there. He walked over to it and picked it up. He read it once and then frowned he read it ten more times before he even beleived what he was reading. He folded it up and slipped it in his back pocket. He couldn't go back home because his Mom would rip him to shreds. A tear ran down his cheek, she'd die without them as team... He sat down beside the fire and stared into the flames.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:05 pm

Violet saw a sliver of when Jake came back and read the note. She had to push herself to go and get out of there before she did something idiotic. Violet leaped to the next tree and then was in the heart of the forest. She sighed and brought out a knife; hanging down upside down on a brach she marked a large 'V' in the bark, to show, if she ever needed to come back where she could come. Violet sighed and shook her head, this was so hard not to go back to Jacob. Sighing again, Violet let herself down from the branch and started to run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Jacob bit his lip and stuck his hand into the fire. Real pain would take away the mental pain quickly. It didn't seem to even hurt. He took out thee note again and read it then tossed it into the fire. It set ablaze quickly. He took out his hand as pain started to come, The blackened skin dissapeared and white skin grew back in it's place. He gritted his teeth and got up. He dashed into the forest in search of Violet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Violet stopped by a tree and felt Jacob's presence near. She growled and sent him a message that said, Go back and get the money and food, I'll meet you by that big oak tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Jacob nodded and bit his lip. He turned and sprinted back to the camp.
He picked up the bag full of food and money. Two seconds after that he heard a gunshot and pain shot up his whole torso. He gasped and ducked and rolled out of the way so he was behind a large Pine. Multiple gun shots went off before they stopped. He stealthly peeked. He saw two cops coming towards him. He gulped and sent lightning coursing through their bodies it was enough watts to kill. They lay on the ground dead. Jake sighed and sprinted towards the large Oak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Violet headed the opposite way of the big oak. She heard the gunshots but wouldn't go back. All the sudden too policemen sprung out and tried to tackle her, She sent painful images in each of their minds and they shook and died. Violet kept on running, hopeing Jacob would take the money and food and go somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Jake arrived at the tree soon after. He called ot Violet's name multiple times. No answer. He frowned. She wouldn't lie... A worried look struck his face. She can't be dead... Jacob thought quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next