RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:23 pm

Violet's hair flew back and her eyes turned pitch black. She floated up in the air and made vines and trees knit together forming a tight knit circle of trees. They had an opening on one side that she closed up with a vine door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Jacob frowned and struck the logs with white lightning setting it ablaze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:28 pm

Violet shook her head when she landed, "Can you put a ring of fire around us? I can make this invisable."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:29 pm

"Ok... Can you grow vines around the outer rim?" Jacob asked wanting osmething to start a fire with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:30 pm

Violet nodded and black posioness vines wrapped around the outside, they had thorns and looked dangerous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Jacob made a bolt of lightning shoot out of the sky and set the vine ring on fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Violet shrouded them in a thick black smoke but they could still see inside of the ring. She smiled and then said, "I can mess up anyone's mind that comes near."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Jacob smiled. His eyes glinted. He made lightning course through the smoke as if it was a thunder cloud for extra precaution. "So..." He said not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Violet grabbed her bag and opened it up to show a complete stock of food and money. She gave a sly smile and said, "Don't ask."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:31 pm

Jacob stared. "Gosh..." He said his mouth hanging open. He grabbed a clif bar and opened it. He took a bite of it and it was quickly gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:32 pm

Violet grabbed a Kit-Kat and inhaled it, "No more, I will put this in a secret cove."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:37 pm

"Coffee isn't really filling though." Jacob complained and put the empty wrapper in his pocket. "Could you teach me french?" He asked abruptly thinking that if they ever had to go to France he would be able to understand a bit of what people were saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:38 pm

Violet laughed and grinned. "Later." She promised stepping into her tree room. It had the same vines all wrapped around inside and she put a tightly knit door behind her, "Go away! I'm getting into my pajamas!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:41 pm

Jacob nodded and walked over to 'his' tree and looked away. He pulled off his sweatshirt and set it down long with his backpack that had his cellphone and I-Pod in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:44 pm

Violet slipped on a jet black suit that looked flimsy and thin. She slipped it on and put a gun in the side pocket. A knife hung already one the other side and she slipped Purple pajamas on over the suit. She sighed and then punched a tree, the suit was as hard as iron and it shattered the bark. She smiled and then sighed, putting on a sweatshirt and some black gloves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:57 pm

"Am I allowed to stop looking at bark?" Jacob asked the fresk smell of bark getting to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:59 pm

Violet rolled her eyes and then said, "Yes." She made the vines dissapear and she grinned, hoping he wouldn't ask about the gloves. She put some black socks on her feet made out of the same material of the suit and smiled half-heartedly.

(Jake knows nothing of the suit, 'Kay?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:01 am

((Yep. I got it General Lilly.))

Jacob looked and saw her wearing purple pajama's and black gloves on her hands. He just figured it was to keep them warm so he didn't ask. He sat down next to the small fire, w=even though it was the middle of the day he was still freezing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:02 am

Violet smiled and sat down beside the fire, "Why don't you have your sweatshirt on?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:09 am

"I don't know. Uncomfortable." Jacob said warming his hands up by rubbing them together. He got up and walked over to his backpack and pulled out his cellphone. 5 missed messages and 10 unread texts. He rolled his eyes they were all from his Mom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:15 am

Violet all the sudden muttered, "Shoot." She dived toward her bag and pulled out a small silver cell phone. She flipped it open and muttered something into it in a hushed tone. Then a small click sounded and she did a back flip, "Get behind me, There is someone here." She shook her head, her black hair cascaded down her back and a violet highlight fell in front of her left eye. She growled a deep sound in the back of her throat and arched her back, looking up above them in the trees, to see a squirrel stopped in mid bite from an acorn. She grinned, "Oops..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:25 am

(SUPER GIRL! xDD)

Before he could even react he had seen the squirrel. "Nice going." He said sarcstically. He sighed and stared at the dancing flames wishing he could control them. He got up and moved a foot away from the fire because sweat was already strating to trckle down his forehead. When he sat back down he put his hands down quickly on the ground behind him so he could extend his legs. He felt a sharp pain shoot up his hand and through his arm. He gasped and sat up fully examining his hand. He saw a thick purpleish thorn stuck in his hand. He pulled it out and tossed it in the fire. A drop of blood came out of the wound before the pain ebbed away and before he knew it the wound was gone. He gasped and stared open mouthed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:29 am

Violet grinned, "I thought it was a threat." She shook her head and sat down beside Jake. She stared at his hand for a moment before stating, "Looks like you have healing powers... Cool..." She smiled and hugged him. Violet released and blushed, "Sorry, uncomfertable moment there..." She laughed quietly and sighed. She debated on telling Jacob her secret... it would be important for him to know... but terrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:34 am

Jacob nodded and wondered something, Can I regrow limbs? Or my fingers or toes? He was hoping Violet wasn't reading his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:36 am

"Oh gross Jake." Violet said gagging, "If you loose one I will personally sew it back on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next